Tomboy Forever!: Makeover Takeover

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
TomRehab
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Tomboy Forever!: Makeover Takeover

Post by TomRehab »

TOMBOY FOREVER! is a new series inspired by the 1985 Betsy Russell movie, featuring the prequel adventures of a female athlete who can outplay and outfight sexist jocks and protects neighborhood kids from boorish bullies. During the course of these exaggerated tales, our heroine is nabbed by her foes in some embarrassing fashion and force-feminized, often regressed to child state in order to be taught "traditional female behavior from scratch." I've included some excerpts from "Makeover Takeover" that capture this flavor. The scene begins as captured Tommy Boyd, in a moving van, is blissfully dreaming about her absent dad, a military colonel, and about how much she wishes she'd been born a boy just to please him. Tommy's rudely awakened by these harsh comments:

“Time to become a proper young lady, day-dreamin’ dyke!” laughs a very different male voice, the one belonging to Tommy Boyd’s most persistent arch-enemy.

The tomboy’s eyes flutter open. “Wha… where… how did… is that… Frankie?”

“Snap out of it, Boyd,” the low-life greaser snarls. “You’re back at Proper Little Miss to continue your rehab.”

“I must have been… out of it,” the girl athlete surmises with a sigh. Then she realizes her wrists and ankles are bound. “Hey! What the --! You tied me up?! Bastards! I’ll get even with you for this!!"

SPLASH!

In Aunt Edwina’s backyard, a stripped-naked Tommy is unceremoniously dumped into a large barrel of piping-hot water by Frankie and Pimples. She bobs to the surface, spits out a stream of H20, struggles in vain to get out… Fat chance! Watching with folded arms and a raised eyebrow is unsmiling Edwina herself, flanked by self-satisfied Marcia Sloan and an amused Chad. A bunch of neighborhood kiddies are also milling about, playing in the backyard and laughing at the soaked tomboy as she tries rather haphazardly to escape her unexpected “bath.”

“Aren’t you ashamed, Tomasina Boyd?” Aunt Edwina scolds her splashing, waterlogged niece. “Indulging in sports instead of playing house, fighting with boys instead of learning to serve them. No wonder you smell of unfeminine body odor!”

“I do NOT SMELL!” an indignant Tommy shouts, only to have her head plunged under the soapy water again by devil-may-care Frankie. “This’ll knock the fight outta her,” the grinning greaser informs everyone assembled. “Absolutely,” agrees nearby Pimples, who happily helps his best pal restrain their struggling arch-adversary.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Strictland,” Marcia tells the old lady gently. “I realize ‘tough love’ can be a little difficult at times, but if we’re ever going to help Tomasina through her disastrous adolescence, we’ll simply have to remain strong, and forever committed to her rehabilitation.”

“Sometimes I wonder if anything will help,” Edwina shakes her head philosophically. “But I’ll not shirk my duty, nor go back on the promise I made her father. Tomasina will indeed become a feminine, well-mannered lady, no matter how much this transformation rattles my fragile nerves.”

“There, there, good lady,” Marcia coos, warmly taking Edwina’s arm. “You’re not alone in this trial, just remember that.”

Chad can’t resist a titter, which preoccupied Edwina fortunately doesn’t catch. Meanwhile, Frankie finally lifts poor Tommy’s dripping head from the water. Momentarily rendered docile, she stares blankly ahead as her unrelenting bather proceeds to savagely rub harsh soap all over her face. Pimples laughs, and all the little children present giggle, as helpless Tommy is mercilessly scrubbed by rough, unfriendly hands.

“Oh, Miss Sloan,” sighs Aunt Edwina with near-swooning gratitude. “Your words have revived my flagging spirits, as I see there is at least one proper young lady in this community who takes seriously her social responsibilities. Bless you, child.” Edwina then turns her dart-like gaze to the soaked and soaped Tommy, who has gradually regained some of her senses. “And you, Tomasina,” the elderly woman hisses. “I think the least you can do is offer Miss Sloan a simple word of thanks for her efforts as your benefactor.”

Tommy is incredulous! She fiercely brushes the lather from her face. “ME? Say ‘Thanks’ to that manipulative Marcia Sloan? I’d sooner jump off Lincoln Heights Bridge!”

Almost on cue, Frankie slaps his hand onto Tommy’s head and thrusts it in the water, holding her under for a few seconds as the tomboy struggles. When he finally allows her to re-surface, she gulps for air.

“C’mon, sudsy slut!” Frankie growls. “Thank Marcia for being so nice to you!”

“Why don’t you bite my ass, you flunky monkey!” snaps Tommy. Edwina looks as though she might faint.

“Hey! Not a bad idea!” Frankie says with a perverted grin. “Maybe later! But… first things first.” He submerges her again, and brings her up again. “I got all day to play Dunk the Dyke, but Marcia and your aunt don’t. So SAY IT!”

Ridiculed and helpless, Tommy clenches her fists and her teeth and squints her eyes. “Oooohhhh… thank you,” she half mumbles/half growls.

“I don’t think Marcia heard you,” sneers Pimples. “Say it louder, or down you go!”

“THANK YOU, MARCIA,” Tommy screams venomously, not gratefully, openly defying her dunker and the ladies present. And down she goes again!

Aunt Edwina is near-livid. “Tomasina Boyd! One more outburst like that and your father will hear of it. Now you thank Miss Sloan in a proper, ladylike tone!”

“That’s all right, Mrs. Strictland,” Marcia interrupts. “Tomasina is a most challenging case, and I think ‘baby-steps’ are in order here. We must suppress our desire for Tomasina’s rapid rehabilitation with the mercy of Job-like patience.”

“Oh, my dear Marcia,” Edwina practically sniffles. “You are like a lighthouse to a ship on a stormy sea!”

Indeed. Seconds later, soggy Tommy’s up again. Almost cartoon-style, her head is now completely covered with soap suds, including her hair, which sticks out in all directions ridiculously. A beaming Frankie holds up this dehumanized, featureless foam-face by Tommy’s soaped-up hair strands, displaying it proudly for all the gleefully chortling youngsters to enjoy. Thoroughly overwhelmed and waterlogged, vision obscured by layers of suds, the girl athlete is completely unaware of what's happening around her.

About an hour later, in the house’s main living room:

The Great Tomboy Makeover has finally come to an end. Once-sporty Tomasina Boyd now finds herself decked out in an absurd, custom-made child’s dress circa 1955, complete with puffy short sleeves and a dainty fringed collar. Her wild and wavy hair is tied-off with ribbons and ridiculous bright pink bows; even the girl’s peach-fuzzy forearms have been thoroughly shaved. In a word… yikes!

Not surprisingly, Aunt Edwina is delighted with this mega-metamorphosis. The sight of her niece wearing something other than sports attire and sneakers is like a breath of fresh air. She correctly credits makeover artists Marcia and Chad with pulling off a minor miracle, and even the craven Frankie and Pimples manage to come off like helpful assistants.

A dazed Tommy, meanwhile, doesn’t seem to know what hit her and where. Dressed like a girl at last, albeit a six year-old one, she looks twice as silly standing defiantly in her familiar, fists-on-hips power-pose. “Tomasina! Get that frown off your face!” scolds Edwina. “And for Heaven's sake, stand like a lady!”

Relishing every moment of her enemy's humiliation, Marcia, exuding maturity and patience, once again comes across as the voice of reason. "Do you know how to curtsy, my dear?" she asks quite innocently.

On reflex, mind-clouded Tommy cautiously pulls at the sides of her little dress and manages a classic, if awkward, curtsy. Then she just as awkwardly flashes a smile to go along with it.

"Oh I'm so gonna Tweet this!" laughs Pimples as he pulls out and aims his smart phone at the former Butt-Kicker of Lincoln Heights, now ignominiously reduced to an eager-to-please, six year-old girly girl. Tommy finally shakes her head, focuses on the situation and realizes what Pimp's up to. She instantly loses the dumb smile and sticks her tongue out at him!

“Of course, it’ll take more than a change of clothing to tame this tomboy,” Marcia reminds Mrs. Strictland. “She’ll need to learn feminine behavior from scratch.” Tommy stops fiddling with her tight collar and squints at her nemesis. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Marcia and Chad exchange conspirator's grins.

Setting: the Proper Little Miss Finishing School, a super-strict, ultra-conservative local institution for pre-teens. Outside stands the sculpted figure of an iconic ladylike youngster, curtsying for our approval. Inside, a little girl sits on the floor, legs spread across, mindlessly rocking a doll. Then the girl turns her head… and we realize it’s a thoroughly mortified Tommy Boyd, catching up on those long-neglected female basics!

Behind Tommy, a bunch of snooty eight year-old “classmates” giggle at the new, ridiculously overgrown arrival. Lost in a daydream, Tomasina remembers a heartfelt conversation with her beloved dad, Colonel Boyd, just before Edwina became her legal guardian. Guilty about selfishly raising Tommy as the son he always wanted, Boyd hopes Edwina’s sternly classical view of femininity will correct this imbalance, finally making a lady out of his boisterous tomboy daughter. "As a matter of fact," he tells Tomasina gently but firmly, I'm really counting on it." Although she despises dresses, dolls, and anything traditionally “girly,” Tommy promises the Colonel that she’ll swallow her pride and dutifully obey Edwina’s wishes, even if it kills her. And it very well might!

“Tomasina!” a young voice scolds, snapping the teen out of her reverie. “Wake up this instant, or I’ll report you to Miss Merribrook!” Standing above Tommy with severely folded arms is Gwendolyn, a 10 year-old Proper Little Miss “senior” who’s obviously been asked to keep an eye on the new, mischief-prone inmate. Never a woman to take lip from anyone, Tommy instinctively clenches her fist and stands up to Gwendolyn, towering over the much-younger girl. Then Tommy swiftly relents, realizing that she’s backed herself into a corner.

Surrendering to fight another day, she slumps to the floor and resumes her mind-rotting, doll-rocking exercises. “This ain’t gonna be easy,” the tomboy sighs philosophically. “Isn’t,” corrects no-nonsense Gwendolyn. Tommy just rolls her eyes…
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Re: Tomboy Forever!: Makeover Takeover

Post by micheleFFS »

On another forum, you asked for comments. I'll post a link to this post over there.

It's funny and engaging. I like your use of vocabulary.

I hope we learn why her being trad feminine is so important and that the characters get more fleshed out as time goes on.

My2¢.

michele
TomRehab
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Tomboy Forever!: Makeover Takeover

Post by TomRehab »

Thanks, michele! The TF! tales, with contributions from a few writers, take place in a something of an alternate reality, with the community of Lincoln Heights presented as regressively conservative in a '50s way. Girls who compete with boys athletically are viewed as misfit troublemakers in urgent need of discipline and reorientation, and if they're only 17 and have an impossibly old-fashioned guardian calling the shots... well, you can see the results! Naturally Tommy Boyd's sexist sports rivals and local bullies make the most of this situation, enjoying every moment of her community-supported humiliation and "rehabilitation." But she generally manages to get even with her tormentors in some funny and unexpected manner at the end of every story. Glad you had fun with these excerpts from "Makeover Takeover," and thanks for posting that link!