A maid's day

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

A maid's day

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

A violent electric shock wakes me up out of my nightmare-ridden sleep. I quickly jump from the wire net that serves me of bed to escape the shocks. I moan as I land on my naked butt on the damp concrete floor of my "bedroom", actually more a walled part of basement. My buttocks are still sore from the severe spanking I received yesterday for not serving my Master to the height of his expectations. Because of this I have slept my entire short night on my belly and the netting is now imprinted into my pale skin. Of course, as I am such a clumsy, useless maid, I do not deserve any night clothes or even a mere blanket.

But today things will change. I am decided to behave perfectly and earn back some of my former privileges.

I am still half asleep from the 3-hour night. I squat over the grating in the corner of the low-ceiling room and pee into the nasty-smelling hole.

I open the faucet and direct the hose hooked to it towards me. The cold water quickly wakes me up. I splash it all over me, close it, thoroughly wash myself with a bar of soap, and then rinse myself again with cold water. As I wash my crotch, I can't help from quickly touching my clitoris. I have been deprived of orgasms for so long. However, I must hurry. I have no time to play with myself right now. An old rag allows me to dry myself.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: A maid's day

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

I then switch on the naked light-bulb above a piece of mirror and uses the only luxury I am allowed: a box of make-up. Of course, I am not granted any expensive anti-age creams. I guess that when I'll look too old, I'll just be dumped somewhere or sold to a prostitution ring. I carefully pamper myself as required by my Master. I know he likes discreet make-up so I must be careful that it improves my look while not being too noticeable. I put-on some foundation to improve my pale skin, some anticerne to conceal the dark shade under my eyes. Then comes the mascara to lengthen my eyelashes. I finish with the lipstick whose natural colour will just emphasise my lips and give them a healthier look. I use the same lipstick to shadow my nipples and areolae, as well as my pussy lips.

Finally I brush my long auburn locks to give them less of wild move, although they can only be tamed by a full bun or ponytail, which my Master do not like much. As my mane goes down to about my shoulder blades, it is sure to get in my face as I work on my chores.

I am now ready to go upstairs, climbing barefooted the grating-steps of the spiral staircase. I lift the trap and get into the uniform closet. I check the calendar. Today is Transparency day and I take the proper outfit. As always, panties are not allowed.
First I put on the plexiglas stilettos. Their heels force my feet to an almost vertical arch with my toes bent at 90°. They are pressed together by the transparent point of the shoe, leaving only my big toe free and slightly protruding out of the sole. As all shoes, it has a ratcheting ankle strap that can only be released by bringing it next to a magnetic device that is located in the closet and whose functioning is monitored and can be restricted. Usually, my Master set it so that, it can only be operated every four hours.

I then put on the long hobble skirt. It is made of clear, moderately elastic plastic and fit the shape of my legs almost perfectly, ensuring I have to stretch the plastic to part my legs even by the least amount. This makes walking, or rather shuffling around, quite tiring and I have no hope of spreading my feet by more than 20 cm. Putting the skirt one is quite an exercise already as I have to wiggle my butt and yank on the top hem with all my strength. Once it is on, it leaves my legs fully visible, of course.

Then comes the transparent corset that goes from my hips to just under my breasts. As all my corsets, it must be tightened by means of an electric screwdriver that is chained inside the closet. Its operation is monitored electronically so that my Master can always check when I have used it, how much and in which direction (tightening or loosening). Moreover, it can only be operated by steps. One press of the trigger means five turns of the screw, no more, no less. I press the trigger the required five times on each of the six screws, which narrows my waist to the point where I have to breathe in shallow pants.

My breasts are already jutting out quite prominently because of the arch in my back and as it is Transparency day, I am not allowed any bra. I check my reflection in the mirror. I am all set. Because if the clear plastic, I look as if I were naked but the strictness of my outfit ensures that I won't be able to forget it.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

It is by now time to prepare the breakfast. I hurry up the stairs to the kitchen. When I say "hurry" it is an euphemism as the combination of impossibly high heels and narrow hobble skirt makes sure that I cannot move faster than a slow walk. Climbing stairs is particularly difficult with that skirt that lets me lift a foot only at the price of some effort. When I arrive in the kitchen I am already quite worked out and sweat is running down my legs encased in that airtight plastic skirt. My feet are already aching, something that will only grow in the next hours. My shoes are never designed for comfort but for look and there is little that is more unyielding than plexiglas. They are heavy too and not that sturdy so I must care not to kick them into walls, lest chips are carved out of them.

In the kitchen I prepare my Master's breakfast: a boiled egg, five rolls of smoked salmon with lime sauce, a couple of pancakes with warm maple syrup, a few toasted bread with butter and marmalade, a pot of coffee and a glass of freshly-pressed orange juice. While I prepare everything I am allowed to eat myself. I quickly down an egg, two pieces of bread (untoasted to win time) and the chips of salmon I had to discard to cut the rolls into perfect cylinders. I also drink a cup of coffee to help me fight the lack of sleep.

I put everything on a tray and walk to my Master's bedroom. Unfortunately, it is upstairs and I am not allowed to use the lift. That means another long, slow and painful shuffle to his room, with the constant fear to lose my balance and tilt the tray too much. Fortunately, I am well-trained now and I enter his room right in time.

You are already awake, reading the news on your tablet. I install the bed table and put the breakfast tray upon it. Then, as you begin to eat, I climb on the bed and take your morning erection in my mouth. I gently suck it, slowly, expertly, stopping when I feel it throbbing, timing my job so that you ejaculate in my mouth just as you drink the last drop of your coffee.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

Master is now gone to work, leaving me with a list of chores to complete before his return: I must wash the dishes, do the laundry, clean the bathroom, vaccum-clean the hous and dust the furniture, and shop for food. This will leave me little off-time, if any as I must be on my knees and waiting for him before he returns.

I go back to Master's bedroom. I wish I could use the elevator but it is locked when you are not home and I have to climb the stairs once again and collect the dishes. I make your bed too and open the windows to recycle the air. I then carry the tray back down to the kitchen and wash them by hand. No wash machine is allowed for me.

Once done, I dry the dishes and put them back in the cupboard.

Good! One chore is done. Next!
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

I decide to do the laundry next. Actually, I have been impatient to do it since the last time. I am only ordered to do it once per week, usually. First I have to collect your dirty clothes. I hobble down the stairs to go to the laundry and take the basket. My feet are badly aching already and I am sweating like a pig under my plastic garment. I take a short rest, sitting on the laundry machine, swinging my legs to try and soothe the pain in my feet.

After a couple of minutes I climb the stairs again, carrying the empty basket. I go through all the house looking for dirty clothes. My Master has the bad habit of removing his socks at any time and throw them in a corner. At my pace, going through the house seems to take for ever. By now I am wincing in pain with each step. The plastic straps seem to be sawing through my very flesh. My calves too are knotted with cramps as I have to lift the heavy shoes with each step. I am also almost permanently out of breathe because of the tight corset.

At last I carry the full basket down to the laundry. There I throw the clothes one by one in the machine, inspecting them beforehand. Master wants me to suck and chew any stain I find first. Thankfully, there are not too much stains today. Except on the inside of his undies who are always rather smelly. I mouth-bathe them all thoroughly.

I then put the soap into the machine, set the program and launch it.

To rest my sore legs and feet I sit again on the machine, dangling my legs off it. I listen as the water fills it, impatiently. At last the machine begins to turn. I can feel its trepidations right into my bosom. It feels so good to my sex-starved pussy. I am not disobeying my Master. I am not touching myself. Just sitting on the laundry machine. Nothing bad. I arch my back, resting my hands behind me, curling my head back until my hair is brushing against the top of the machine. The vibrations propagate through my thighs and into my entire vagina. I am soaked, both inside and outside. After five minutes I feel a powerful orgasm explode in my pussy. The corset makes me hyperventilate as I feel my vagina clenching and waves of pleasure spread from my sex to the tip of my fingers and toes. And another orgasm! And yet another!

As I reach the fourth I force myself to slide down the machine. I have other duties. As I land on my shoes, the pain shoots up my legs again and I grimace. How I hate those shoes. I cannot even remove them for a few minutes. I would have to go to the closet and use the magnetic system, and Master would be noticed of it...
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

My legs still wobbling from the intense orgasms I have just had, I climb the stairs again, all the way up to the bedroom and into the bathroom for my next chore. I clean the sink and the shower. Then I clean the toilet bowl. I also clean the mirror as I know your like it spotless. I finish with the floor and open the window to let it dry.

One more chore done. This one was quick. I decide to go directly to dusting the house. Again I have to hobble and wince through all the house dusting the furniture as I suffer on my torture shoes and I bathe in my own sweat. Perspiration is streaming down my legs and is glistening on my chest. A chance I can evaporate through my upper body.

I then decide to do the vacuum-cleaning. I take the vaccuum cleaner and pass it through every room, making sure I leave nothing left behind. Thankfully, there is a vacuum-cleaner on each floor so that I do not have to carry it up and down the stairs. Still this means a tremendous amount of steps, each causing agony to my poor arched feet.

Anyway, tired and aching, I have now completed two more chores.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

By now the laundry machine must have ended its cycle. I limp down to the laundry and transfer the wet clothes into the drying machine. As soon as it begins to spin, I sit on its top and I fly to a new series of orgasms. I really love laundry day!

After a couple of new orgasms, I decide it is a good time to go to the shop while the dryer turns. Of course, I cannot go in public in such an outfit. I would be arrested on the spot. Master knows it and he has special clothes for me.

I go back to the closet and use the magnetic system to unlock my shoes. I feel so much relief as I remove the shoes from my aching feet. I then use the electric screw driver to remove my corset, and finally the skirt goes off as well.

I then open the box left by Master. Inside I find my shopping outfit. It consists of a stained, worn, jeans miniskirt and a stained, worn, holed, white T-shirt. That's all. Not even shoes, not even panties or bra.
The outfit is quickly put on. The skirt goes just a few cm below my buttocks and th T-shirt is way too small for me, leaving my belly button visible and sticking to every details of my breasts. I blush as I look at my reflection in the mirror. I look like a tramp. I smell like one too, as I am still covered in sweat and my pussy is dripping wet. But there is no other clothes available to me, except the transparent one.

I have chosen to go to the shop just after noon because I know this is the time of the day when there is the least crowd. I hurry up down the street. Walking barefoot feels strange but relaxing after the torture of the plexiglas heels. My skin still bears the imprinting of the straps around my ankle and I wonder what passers-by must be thinking. I can see them ogling at me and whispering behind my back. I keep pulling on the hem of my skirt as it tends to climbs up my thighs.

In the shop I quickly buy everything I'll need for the next few days and go to the checkout. Everybody looks at me with suspicion, wrinkling their noses as I come close to them. I blush and keep my eyes on my now dirty toes. The saleswoman double-check the content of my bag, in case I were stealing something. I hear a customer giggle behind me and whisper to another, "At least, one can be sure she is not hiding anything in her clothes."

I pay and hurry out of the shop. I nearly run all the way back to the house, trying to stop my tears.
Once then, I quickly wash my feet and go back to the closet to put my transparent outfit on. Only then do I store the food in the cupboards and the fridge.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

Beforehand I must prepare the dinner. Today I have decided to prepare a mexican meal. I mince some meat and vegetables, I cut onions, and I put everything on slow-cooking. I'll grill them at the last minute once Master is here. I then fix some guacamole, mashing avocadoes myself, as well as some hot salsa. I have the fajitas ready and sour cream ready. I'll fill the fajitas myself following his instructions once he is here.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

I have no way to know when Master will come back home. His schedule is not always regular. I know that it can happen any time now, or in several hours. The problem is that he expects me to find me waiting for him behind the door.

I go back to the closet and open the last box. It contains his instructions. My jaw drops down as I read them. Master must have written them when he was still angry at me. I begin to tremble as I prepare everything according to his orders.

I go to the bondage locker and carry down the abacus. It is a heavy square piece of wood whose top is sculpted into dull parallel prisms. I hate it as this is one of the most painful device I know. Just carrying it downstairs is quite difficult because of its weight. I position it in front of the entrance door.

Sweating and panting hard, I hurry up back to the bondage locker. I'm so scared that he comes back before I am ready. I lock a heavy steel collar around my neck. It has a short chain dangling from its back with a pair of handcuffs attached to it. As I do not have the key, I'll have to wait for Master's return to have it removed.

I gather the other devices I need and carry them down to the abacus. I am trembling now. I could wait a little and hope to be able to lock everything in place when I hear the car arrive… but that would leave me very short time. Also, sometimes he park the car one block away and comes home by foot to surprise me. If I am not ready when he enters, the predicament would be even worse than what it already is.
I put on the widest ring gag, the one that hardly goes past my teeth and which keeps my mouth so wide open that I am always afraid it will dislocate my jaws. I lock the strap behind my neck, under my hair. For this one too I do not have the key. I have no key at all, actually. Only Master has any.
I look at the abacus, trembling. A gobble of saliva drools from my aching, gaping mouth. I know I must do it but I must gather my courage before doing it. To earn some time I wiggle out of my transparent skirt and fold it neatly. Finally I kneel down on the abacus, my shins perpendicular to the prisms, my sore feet protruding from the edge. I immediately grimace as my weight is pressed upon the narrow wooden edges and I need all my courage not to stand up immediately.

I spread my legs further, until my ankles are about 50-cm apart. The pain seems to drill holes into my shins, I am trembling. Quickly, I lock the shackles around my ankles to prevent me from making the terrible mistake of getting off the abacus. Now I have no more choice: I'll be kneeling on those wedges until Master comes back.

I am not done though, alas. The next device is a plank with nails protruding from each side. I carefully place it over my calves, cringing as the nails rest on my skin without piercing it, yet. I will now be unable to sit on my haunches without piercing my calves and my thighs.

I then clip a alligator clamp on each nipples and attach the chain attached to them to each side of the abacus. Those chains will prevent me from kneeling all the way up without stretching my nipples badly. Already I am forced in a half crouch, hovering above a nail bed without being able to go too far from it.
The penultimate predicament is possibly the most cruel, if not the most painful. I light up a thick red candle. I then bend my neck backwards until my face is looking at the ceiling. I bring the candle up carefully. I do not want to have the least drop of wax on the carpet or the abacus as it would mean certain punishment. I lower the candle into my mouth. The candle has the same diameter as the ring gag.

Finally I reach up behind my back and lock my wrists into the handcuffs dangling from my collar.
I am done. All I have to do now is to wait until my Master's return, hoping I will not spill wax anywhere but my own skin. Ideally, the wax should just evaporate but as the straining position takes its toll, I begin to tremble, causing way to drip down the candle and land on my face. From there is continues down my neck and onto my chest.

The pain in my shins keeps increasing. I know it is not going to get dull as time passes. Cramps accumulate in my legs as I cannot either sit down nor kneel up straight. The trembling causes more wax to drip. I must not react to the burns or more way will flow down. I cannot even check whether some of it has stained the abacus. I must just wait, wide eyed, staring at the flame flickering above my face, panting, and praying for Master's quick return.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

[no longer valid]
Last edited by Aurelie.Catena on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

After what feels like days of suffering I hear the sound of your car, then of your steps as you approach the entrance. By now I can no longer control the shaking of my body. My muscles are just too knotted with cramps. Every piece of my body is in terrible agony. The candles has burned almost down to my mouth. Some more time and it would have begun to blister my lips. The wax covers the lower part of my face and has formed thick stalactites down my neck and on my breasts.

Master snuffs the candle and remove my gag. For a moment I cannot even close my blocked jaws but after a bit of work it does and I thank him in a weak, trembling voice. Her releases me from all my restraints except the collar but still I find I cannot move my legs. My shins feels as if they are paralysed. He helps me up on my feet and order me to shower and get dressed with something that will hide the marks on my body.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

I hobble and limp down to my quarters in the basement. In the closet, I remove my outfit, including the torture shoes and go down stark naked. I'm limping. My whole body hurts. Even my feet although they are now bare.

Reaching my hole, I open the faucet and wash myself with the cold water and the soap. Getting rid of the wax is difficult because there is so much and it has solidified into the least creases of my skin and some even went into my hair. It is also a bit oily. But at last I remove it all. The cold water makes me feel a little better too.

I hurry up the stairs and go into the closet. I must find something that hides my legs. The problem is that most outfit tend to emphasize them more than hide them. I finally pick the latex catsuit. It is so elastic that it sticks to my entire body, from ankles to wrists and neck, leaving only my breasts and crotch naked in between. It is almost like painting my skin with a black, shiny substance. I put the black high-heeled shoes that go with it and lock them on my ankles with the magnetic system.

I wince as I walk towards the kitchen. Those shoes are more supple than the plexiglas ones, but no less tall and as my feet are still sore, I do not feel much change.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

I quickly finish the dinner and bring it to Master in the dining room. As soon as he is served I kneel by his side and he cuffs my hands behind my back. I wait as he eats the fajitas. I am salivating a lot and my belly is groaning from hunger. He tells me he is satisfied with my work and a pale smile appears on my face. Then he asks me what my favourite chore was and I tell him it was the laundry. Of course, I do not tell him why. I know there is no way he can know about what I did with the machines.

He begins to feed me bits and pieces of the mexican meal I have prepared. I have to eat them directly from his hand, like a dog. This is very humiliating but I am accustomed to it now. I make sure to lick away any trace of sauce so that his hand remains clean.

Suddenly, out of the blue, he asks me when was my last orgasm. The question takes me aback. Why does he asks? Why does he bother? Usually he does not. Might he know? To hide my emotion I keep my face lowered, as I must do when in his presence.

"I… I don't remember exactly. It has been some time…" I finally answer ambiguously.

He then plays with my naked breasts. As they protrude from my latex outfit, they are quite conspicuous. My nipples are still sensitive from the clamps they have suffered from recently and I grimace as you gently pinch and twist them.

"You are not going to sleep in the basement" he tells me at last. I smile at this news. He must be happy with me. I'm probably going to be allowed to sleep on the carpet by his bed, or maybe in the bed, with my face on his crotch. Anyway, that will mean sleeping in a warm environment and on a soft surface.

At this moment he shows me the leather hood and I gasp in surprise. Obediently, I open my mouth and he slides the penis gag into it before wrapping the hood around my head. He tighten it as hard as he can and lock it in place. The only holes in its surface are the small one in front of my nostrils. This is a punishment hood. I can't see, I can't speak and even hearing is somewhat muffled.

With that, he tugs on my collar and leads me on all four to the kitchen. There he chains my collar to the table and tells me that I am going to sleep here, on the tiled floor. I moan in the gag. The floor is going to be even harder than the springs of my bed and I'll have to sleep with my arms cuffed behind my back. This is going to be a very long night. And how am I supposed to prepare his breakfast and wake him up in the morning?

I would like to ask him why he did that and how I am to do the next morning but the thick penis gag blocks any sound from my mouth.
shinini
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by shinini »

Nice story!

I hope you got punished for those orgasms!