Sorority Auxiliary ch 9, pt. 2, Samantha & Me

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority Auxiliary ch 9, pt. 2, Samantha & Me

Post by micheleFFS »

This is the latest installment in the well-received Sorority Auxiliary series. This chapter can be read out of sequence, but new readers will certainly be more satisfied by reading the chapters in order. For your convenience, summary and links are at the end of the story, below a couple of asterisks you can search for.
I had 4:00 to 11:00 shifts Wednesday and Thursday that week. Quick checks of email Monday and Tuesday after class showed no JNY Security activity.
My dorm lay between the coffee shop and the sorority, so I stopped off Wednesday afternoon to check my TDK log and see what Marci had written about me. I took a deep breath before I logged on to my Auxiliary account. First, I noticed Dorothea gave me a 3.75 for her time with me. I wanted good marks, and I thought I deserved them, but I still felt hurt by Marci’s cruel teasing. I didn’t feel ready to see her.
I felt a little bit better ‘cause Marci gave me a very good report with 5s for the dressing and trick or treating and for the accepting punishment. She gave me a 4 on my time submitting to Susie and a 4.5 for her time engulfing me. I earned another 4 for our morning, and a 5 for accepting her cruelty. She even wrote that she’d played an extreme game with my head. I didn’t feel quite so bad after that, but I hoped I’d have more time to recover before I saw Marci again.
As I walked to the Sorority, I suddenly remembered another significance to the 4.5 rating for when Marci mounted me. Samantha, who’d taken my virginity, promised she’d fuck me again after I’d been used that way by three Sisters and received a rating of 4 or above. I was one third of the way there!
Wednesday’s shift was about average. Nicola was one of the other two on duty, and we swapped Halloween stories.
“The whole gender reversal thing was even weirder for us because I was depilated to be Delilah and Doris had to wear a skull cap because she was supposed to be bald. She pasted those wisps of hair on there to make it look like Samson got a lousy haircut anyway. She’s sure strong, works out a lot, and has noticeable biceps. The effect was funny and so was it that she talked like “Me Samson, you Delilah.” We trick or treated a couple of lifestyle transvestites and a lesbian couple. One of the lesbians spanked me with some long bone she said was the jawbone of an ass, made jokes like the ass is biting your ass. Then she loaned Doris her submissive, a very pretty, elfin-looking girl. Doris kissed her, wrenched her little breasts, made her lie down on a table with her legs spread and fingered her, then slapped her pussy until the girl writhed around, waving her arms and legs, but never moving away. It was hot to watch.”
“It’s hot to listen to,” I said. Neither of us had any trouble remaining stiff during his narrative. Precum coated my shaft.
“The cute girl came from Doris smacking her cuntlips, then Doris made her lick her until she came. I stood in the corner with a busy right hand, trying to be inconspicuous. Then we left for the party here.
“After all the ceremonies, Doris took me to the basement. She tied me to the St. Andrew’s cross facing outward and...”
“St. Andrew’s cross?”
“It’s a big wooden X that’s a good punishment station,” Nicola explained, impatient to go on with his tale. “She fitted this triangular piece on it to make my hips thrust forward. Doris jerked me right to the edge, then slapped me soft. She invited Daniela to make me hard, and she sure did, slapping me a bit, then rolling it between her hands, then sucking me which I wasn’t expecting but which felt great. But as soon as I edged, Doris slapped me down again. She got me hard and made me lose it again and again. I whimpered from the alternation and frustration. The last two times she sucked me, which was fantastic, but I knew pain was to follow. She used a small flexible switch on me that really stung my shaft and balls, sucked me back up again and bit my cockhead to make me lose it. I screamed, but she kept her mouth on me and pretty soon my toy grew all big and hard again. She sucked me longer than ever, and didn’t hurt me when she was done. Instead, she grabbed the top of the cross and pulled herself up, getting her feet on these pegs near the center of the cross. She gave me this big smile and lowered herself onto my shaft and fucked me right there! She bounced up and down, fast, then slow, riding me. She asked if I’d like to hold her tits and laughed at me when I said yes ‘cause I couldn’t, being tied to the cross. Then she got really serious about her own pleasure and shouted as she came again and again. It was wild and a lot of fun, let me tell you! Hard for me not to cum, but she never mentioned it one way or another, so that means no. Her breasts rubbed against my chest and even my face, so I kept trying to lick them, but it was hard with her moving around so much. I do so love it when one of the Sisters takes me inside her! She came a bunch of times. I think it was the longest I’ve ever been inside a pussy. Man, oh man. She screamed pretty continuously at the end. I’m proud I made it without shooting my wad. I sure wanted to.
“She kinda collapsed against me, then climbed down to much applause from some of the folks who weren't real involved at the other stations. Doris took me down and led me by the dick back upstairs to her room. We got out of our costumes and she got me all hard again, had me stand there while she held my stiffie in one hand and used a switch on my ass with the other to make me fuck her hand, back and forth. She had me announce my edges again and again. The end was fantastic! She had me lie on my back on the bed and she mounted me again. She rode me to three orgasms, my hands all over her breasts, her ass, her clit. Then she told me I could cum! I held out as long as I could, and the release of my very blue balls was intense. I bellowed so loud and long. Best cum I ever had. It was worth all the torture, pain, even the wait. Fan-fucking-tastic.”
Enviously, I congratulated Nicola on his double fuck and strong orgasm. He listened to my tale of getting so fully transformed by Marci, and the punishment Talissa and I had endured. I glossed over the time with Susie. Nicola understood; none of us liked it when we were forced to have sex with other men. He beamed when I told him about my evening finale with Marci.
“You waited a long time for that, Jenny, and that Marci’s one hot number! How nice for you.”
Then I had to tell him about how Marci set me up all through the morning and early afternoon. When I told him about Marci singing while I cried in frustration as I licked her clit, he let out a low whistle. “Wow, that’s really cruel.” To me, he sounded admiring. I gave him a look of perplexity mixed with hurt. He noticed it and said, “I’m sure that hurt a lot, probably still does. I hope she makes it up to you sometime. I do kinda admire her for thinking up such a head game. I know you feel bad, but she wouldn't go to all the trouble to get you so dressed up if she didn’t like how you look, and she wouldn’t do that elaborate scheme with just any servant here. I think you can expect more pleasure and teasing from her.
“Try to look at it this way. It’s a role you play in a script, just like being that Britt call girl or Susie’s girl. We’re here to serve the Sisters, and every time we get selected we have some sort of fun, fun we wouldn’t have if we weren’t in the Auxiliary. When we’re obedient and submissive, we make the Sisters’ fantasies real, and that’s the joy and privilege of being a submissive male.”
I told him I’d have to think it over. “Makes sense, but it’s kinda hard to accept and internalize.”
“Sure it’s hard. Took me a long time to fully understand how to make it work when my balls were squeezed or when I’m given contradictory commands. But once I did, it made my life here a lot easier and more enjoyable.”
A few moments later, Penelope came in, sweaty from exercise, and beckoned to Nicola. “Come bathe me, you.”
With an enthusiastic, “Yes, Ma’am,” he was off with a grin. The other hopeful servant, Tammy, was busy with a magazine, so I rummaged through the literature pile, looking for a story I’d begun earlier.
I finally found the magazine with several letters about domestic discipline. One in particular got my attention. Danny, a boy of 19 at the time, narrated. He lived with his aunt for a summer, and was subject to spankings for misbehavior. He noticed a beautiful girl in the neighborhood and longed to meet her. The very next day, the girl, named Yvonne, visited with her mother. She wore a miniskirt and Daniel gazed at her legs when he thought he could get away with it. She crossed and re-crossed her legs, and the lace at the top of her thigh highs caught his eye. His staring also caught the eye of the mother. “Young man, are you peering up my daughter’s skirt?” His denials were unheeded, and Yvonne protested loudly. His aunt announced that he was to be spanked, bare, and in front of Yvonne and her mother. This letter was so erotic and well written that I lubricated my head with precum, eager to read more.
However, the interruption that occurred then was way better than any letter. Samantha came in. “Jenny! Just the little wanker I wanted to see.” She grasped me by my stiffie. “Oh, all wet with precum from playing with yourself. What a good boy you are. Come along.”
I trotted behind her to the stairs. She kept me on the same step with her so she could maintain her grasp.
Inside her bedroom, we sat on the bed. She wore a loose skirt that came pretty far up her thighs when she crossed her legs. Her blouse was buttoned up to her neck. “Jenny, before you service me, I want to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing the effect on you when Marci did that elaborate set-up. I know it hurt you, but it was such a good head play. I think she likes you quite a bit; I know I do.” She patted my cheek.
“Miss Samantha, you Sisters have the right to use us at will, but that was truly cruel. It’s really hard to understand how she could be so nice to me for Halloween and then fool me that way. Now you tell me she likes me a lot? I dunno. Right now, I’m uncertain how I’d react if I was to see her.”
Samantha laughed and tousled my hair. “Silly Jenny, don’t you realize we like you servants because you let us play with your heads as much as your bodies?”
I hadn’t thought of it in quite those terms, but... “I suppose you’re right,” I said.
She laughed again. “Now you’re getting it. But enough about you. I had a rough day and a frustrating lab assignment. Stuff boiled over and I had to clean up the mess. A few people teased me and...”
“Mistress, may I speak?”
“Yes, Jenny?”
“I think it’s awful that people would tease you. If only they knew what you’re capable of...”
“Thank you, Jenny. I managed to maintain my cool. But I need to relax. Undress me and give me a massage.”
Hardly an onerous duty. Sam held her tension in her neck and shoulders, so I concentrated on that area. It wasn’t too long before she relaxed and her breathing grew softer. I then concentrated more on her back and arms.
“Mmmmm,” she murmured. “You got me very relaxed. I fell asleep for a few moments.” She spread her legs. “Bring me off gently with your fingers, Jenny.”
I slowly stroked her outer lips with two fingers, then one fingertip in her slit, which soon became damp. I slowly entered her with two fingers, pumped and wriggled slowly, then used one finger on her clit until she drew in a deep breath and gave a giant sigh.
“Well done, Jenny. Sit at my desk and play with yourself. I’m going to take a short nap, and when I’m done, I want you erect.”
That was a harder command than you might expect. I was pretty stiff to start with from fingering her, and the sight of her naked ass and back, with her cunt winking at me from between her long legs helped, but it was different than below stairs ‘cause I had neither stories nor images to get me going. Before I was locked up, I used to fantasize, but after, what was the use? Besides, those fantasies were based on my virgin ignorance. Now I knew a lot more. I sniffed my fingers, still sticky from Sam’s girl juice.
I cast my mind back on erotic memories. To my surprise, I got excited remembering Marci dressing me up and how I’d kinda liked the feeling and sound of the stockings on my legs. Then I remembered fucking Marci and I remained fully hard at the thought. I was at the point where I’d played in bed before breakfast with Marci, enjoying those memories, when Samantha stirred, stretched, and rolled over.
She favored me with a broad smile, not quite the TCD, and said, “Oh, Jenny, what a good little masturbator you are. Docile, obedient, and stiff. Do you have painful, blue balls?”
“No, Mistress Samantha, but I’m sure I will by the end of this shift...unless someone lets me ejaculate?” I said with a rising inflection.
Samantha laughed. “Silly boy! Come stand by the bed.”
Still jerking, I got up and walked over.
“Edge.” As usual, precum slipped from the tip shortly before I felt the hot cum rise in my shaft.
When I announced that I’d reached the required state, Sam replaced my hand with hers, using her other hand to cradle and stir my seeds. She brought me to three more edges, then she twisted my boner and squeezed my balls. “Gaaah!” I cried out, knees buckling. I hurt so much I collapsed to the floor, moaning and holding my painful genitals.
“I love ball-busting, Jenny. You didn’t know that about me, did you?”
“No, but I found out in a flash,” I squeaked.
“Does it still hurt, dear?”
“Yes, Miss Samantha, it does.”
“Well, start playing with it again. That’ll make it feel better.”
She had to be kidding. The last thing I wanted to do. Sam knew it, I was certain. With my balls still throbbing, I lightly took my tip between my thumb and forefinger, squeezing and rotating.
“Jenny! Don’t you know how to play with yourself? Grasp your whole shaft with your palm and stroke it. Honestly! What kind of masturbator are you?”
With a sigh, I obeyed. At first my poor penis remained shriveled and seemed to writhe away from my touch, but, encircled by my hand, it had nowhere to go. The dull ache in my balls, which had been diminishing, increased. Not as bad as when Sam squeezed them, but it went from a dull ache to throbbing. Yet a few moments later my Irrepressible cock grew longer and thicker. I took regular strokes and looked up at Samantha piteously.
“Do your balls hurt?”
“Yes, they’re throbbing.”
“Good! That’s just what I wanted. Are you able to stand yet?”
“I...I think so, maybe.”
“Well, as soon as you can, come up on the bed and lie on your back. Don’t stop stimulating yourself.”
I put my free hand on the bed for balance, and, with a very nervous glance at Samantha, I sorta slithered onto the bed. Sam sat crosslegged on the bed facing me, the walls of her cunt quite exposed.
“Here, let me help you.” Again, her hand pushed mine out of the way. She saw my near-panic look. “Scared?”
“Terrified. Please not again so soon, Mistress Samantha. Please!”
“You should learn to accept what the moment brings, Jenny. Right now, I’m jerking you off. Does that feel bad?”
“No, it feels terrific. Thank you, Mistress. Though I can’t help but feel you’re jerking me off in more ways than one.” I managed a half smile.
Samantha grinned and laughed, then gazed at me thoughtfully. “I want to have a serious conversation with you, Jenny. I figure a boy’s powers of concentration are increased if his balls ache and his prick feels good. Am I right?”
“You’re kidding, right? Although it’s true that since you hurt my poor balls, I pay very careful attention to your every word and move.”
She laughed again. “Thank you for verifying my hypothesis.
“But now for our talk. I recruited you, so I wonder how you feel about being here. Do you think serving the fickle, demanding Sisters is worth it?”
“Well, I hate my cage, but I always look forward to my service shifts. I love it when I make one of you Sisters cum, and I always hope she’ll let me cum. I gotta confess I kinda like being spanked if it isn’t too hard. And I have had two wonderful times of complete sex. Also, I’m more confident than ever just talking to girls. So yeah, it’s worth it to me.”
“I’m glad, ‘cause your my recruit. Do you remember my promise?” She rolled my cockhead, covered with precum, between her thumb and first two fingers.
“Oh, yes, Miss Samantha, yes I do!” Her hand slowly stroked the length of my shaft.
“What is the promise as you remember it? It wasn’t written down.”
“I have to get engulfed by three different sisters and earn at least 4 before you’ll allow me to serve you that way again.” I gulped. Did she remember it differently? Or was she about to change the terms?
“Very good, Jenny. That is how I remember it. So on the day you finally get taken for your third good fuck, you’ll come looking for me to claim your reward, right?”
I laughed. “Right, Miss Samantha. I’m in the habit of demanding stuff from all the Sisters. Take Dorothea, for example. She does everything I tell her to do.” We shared a good laugh at that one.
“In the top drawer of my bedside table is a white garment. Put it on.”
I fished out a lacy, heavy duty stretch panty with three strategic holes. I stood and was about to step into the garment when Samantha stopped me. “Bend over and spread your legs, Jenny.” When I obeyed, she worked a dildo into my ass and turned it on.
I didn’t like it, but I knew better than to protest. “Thank you, Mistress,” I said.
She drew the panty over my hips, the strap between my cheeks holding the vibrator in place. She turned me to face her and roughly pulled my softening cock and ballsack out of the small opening. The pressure of the elastic helped restore my erection. “Lie down on your back, Jenny.”
I obeyed, cock nervously twitching.
Samantha smiled at me and held my prick loosely in her hand, stroking slowly. “It’s not a bad cock at all, but it lacks experience. It plumps up really nicely when I play with it.” She quickly brought me to the edge and kept me there, a slight smile on her face as she watched me struggle at the point of orgasm.
My feet drummed against the bed, my head thrashed from side to side. “Oh, ah, oh,” I grunted, so close.
She released me.
I gasped for breath. Before I fully recovered, she began again with a tighter grip and a faster pace. “You do still want me to engulf you and fuck you, right?”
“Oh, yes, Miss Samantha. You’re so beautiful and strong-willed, I’d be so honored to be used that way by you!” More thrashing about as I maintained control.
With a smile, she gave me another reprieve. “You did like it the two times it happened, right?”
“Yes, of course I did. You taking my virginity was the best thing that happened to me.”
“Did it feel something like this?” She took my cock in her mouth and sucked me.
“Something like that, yeah, but less...uh...variable.” Her mouth and tongue made me feel so good I nearly came. Grunting, I suppressed the desire.
Samantha spoke, granting me relief. “Even when you pass my minimum qualification, it’s still not going to be easy or quick to get fucked by me.” She took me into her mouth once again and brought me to the brink. “First, I have to be in the mood to fuck a man.” Her lips locked around me again. “That doesn’t happen all that often.”That sexy minx used her trick after every sentence.“Then, I’ll have to want to fuck you more than the usual way I take my men.” I edged in a few seconds by now, at each sentence. “And I like my regular way. Would you like to know the way I usually take and fuck my men?”
“Yes, Miss Samantha, yes!” my voice was unnaturally high.
“I get dressed real sexy. Showing some cleavage and legs with heels. Then I go out. Guess what?” The alternation between her sucking and her soft voice drove me wild.
“Men hit on you?”
“Right.” That counted as a sentence. “I pick one. Strong and handsome. I take him to our apartment. I fuck his brains out. Every single one of them wants to see me again. They ask for my number. I always say, ‘No, you weren’t good enough.’” By now, I thrashed and moaned incessantly, desperate to cum, frantically trying to distract myself. “So for me to want to fuck you, I have to think it’ll be better than that.” Suddenly, she stopped sucking my cock and commenced slapping it, hard. It swayed about, flopping against my thighs and belly.
Samantha glared at my stiff penis. “Down, you impudent rascal, down. I want you soft.” Hard slaps rained on my cock, which nevertheless remained erect. Frowning, she stopped slapping me. To my surprise, she lay next to me on her side, pressing against me. Her blonde hair fell on my face and shoulder, her warm breast rested on my chest. She resumed stroking my hardon, which oozed precum immediately.
“Jenny, do you have blue balls yet?”
“No, Mistress. I recovered from the pain you gave me, and my balls feel tight and frustrated, but short of the pain of blue balls...so far.” I grinned, accepting my fate.
Continuing the stimulation, Samantha favored me with a deep, French kiss. I opened wide and rolled my tongue over hers as it probed me. She spoke after slowly breaking the kiss. “Jenny, one attribute of a superior sexual servant is the ability to anticipate his Superior’s needs. That skill usually comes with long experience together, such as Angelina and Susie enjoy. A related skill, and one very pleasing to me, is to offer me something based on hints I have given.” She looked at me expectantly.
I thought over what had transpired between us. I knew she wanted my cock soft, yet she played with it, one way or another, ever since announcing that desire. Ok, she wanted me soft, and she’d told me she loved...oh, no, not that! I sighed.
“I know what to do, Mistress Samantha. May I please have a moment to adjust my attitude?”
“Make it quick.”
Samantha introduced me to the world of female domination, had given me my first fuck. She’d always taken an interest in me. I was grateful and felt honored every time she chose to play with me. It was my duty to do whatever she liked, and, truly, my joy.
I looked in her eyes and said with a smile, “Mistress Samantha, please reduce my persistent erection to a small, withdrawn penis by inflicting as much pain as you like to my cock and balls. I’ll happily receive it and thank you for it.”
That earned me her TCD, always good to make my heart melt. She squeezed my shaft and then my tip. My cock surged with pleasure. I gasped, nearly disobedient.
Samantha let go. “I don’t want to test you too far. Take a breather. I’ll know you’re ready to go on when you stand up and face me, Jenny.”
My gasps slowly reduced and I breathed normally. I took a deep breath, climbed off the bed, and stood facing Samantha hands clasped behind my back, hips thrust slightly forward, stiff penis jutting up, slick with my precum mingled with her saliva. To my surprise, my smile was genuine, my offer sincere. “Mistress, I ask that you apply pain to me until I’m in the condition you desire.”
“Thank you. I accept your kind offer.” With another TCD, she palmed my ballsack, stirring the tiny footballs gently.
I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation, which was anything but painful. She squeezed and stroked my shaft, then again replaced her hand with her warm, moist, clinging mouth. I let myself go, enjoying the sensations, willing myself to forget the coming pain. Gripping my waist with one arm, she rolled my shaft around with her tongue, now deep in her throat, now her lips and tongue were on my dripping tip. I groaned and gasped with pleasure, desperately clamping my muscles to retain my semen for her. Wonderful, thrilling oral sex right to the brink of a spewing orgasm.
“YAAAAHHH!” I shrieked as her teeth clamped on my cockhead. Her hand squeezed my balls, pumping again and again, her molars found my shaft and champed down, her jaw working from side to side. I collapsed to the floor, with Samantha clinging to me by her arm, her hand grip on my nuts, and her mouth on my cock.
Then she, too, screamed, but in ecstasy. “Ahhhh! Yes! Yes! Oh, I love it!”
I lay on my back, hands and feet desperately seeking enough purchase to flee.
Samantha, panting, eyes shining, released her grip on my abused balls.
I blinked back tears, rolling into a fetal position, both hands cradling my throbbing cock and balls, moaning softly and continuously. The vibrator in my ass made things worse.
My eyes cleared and I saw Samantha looking at me, a grin of pure pleasure splitting her face. “Oh, that was wonderful! What a strong cum! One of my very best. Cumming while ball busting — never did that before, but I absolutely love it. Such opposites.”
My voice still unnaturally high, I forced a weak smile. “Thank you for the extreme pain that gave you such pleasure, Miss Samantha. I’m honored to be used by you in this way.” I took my hands away and looked at my shrunken member, afraid it might be bleeding. It wasn’t, but the head and shaft bore red, inflamed imprints from her teeth.
Her gaze held mine. I knew what she wanted. With a sigh, I held my poor, oversensitized tip between my thumb and forefinger, twirling it gently.
Sam smiled slyly and patted my cheek. “Good boy.” She sat up, facing me with one leg extended and the other cocked at the knee. She whispered, “I want you to get as hard as possible as quick as possible, Jenny, while your balls still ache. But I’m not going to touch you or suck you. Keep playing with yourself like the good little masturbator you are. I’m going to show you something few boys get to see.” She placed her palms on the insides of her thighs, high up, next to her pink. “Plenty of boys get to see a girl with a finger or two on her clit or inside herself.” She massaged the insides of her thighs, moving closer and closer to her pussylips. “It’s much less common to see a girl fully pleasuring herself from beginning to end; one or the other usually want to move on to something more... interactive.”
Her whisper mesmerized me. Still aching, my cock stirred. Gently seizing and rotating the bulb, I ran one fingertip slowly along the covering for my urethra.
“I usually begin masturbating by massaging my breasts but after my big cum, I don’t need that.” Her palms compressed her wet pussylips and tugged them up and down. She sped up, clearly aroused. Two fingers slipped between her lips at the top and rotated around her clit. Her other hand cupped a breast, classic girl getting herself off.
As my cock responded to the sexy sight, the throbbing renewed. “Uh” I groaned. My seeds felt a sharper pain than the usual blue balls tightening, but I was pretty stiff already.
“I thought I’d treat you to a long one, but I’m almost ready to go.” With a final twisting pinch to her nipple, she moved her hand to her pussy, sliding two fingertips along her slit.
Despite the pain, I moved to a kneeling position, and I carefully kept my thighs spread to avoid touching my sack, but my view improved. Now fully erect, I used real strokes despite the pain and localized sensitive spots where her teeth left their mark.
She entered her slit with two fingers and the sound was amazing. She pretty much sloshed like a basin of water! Blurp, blurp. “Ahhh, ahhh!” she cried out, throwing her head back and screaming! She stopped for a second, then worked her hand in and out, her other two fingers a blur at her clit.
My ballsack throbbed, but I kept pumping up and down with a very loose grip. I bore down and gritted my teeth, riding a very severe edge despite the pain, and unwilling to stop. I’d never heard such a wet pussy!
She screamed again and as she did, a clear liquid sprayed from her cunt somewhere, really pulsing. Some splashed on my hand and my cock. It slickend me up like lube, smelled of pussy, not piss. When it was over, Samantha collapsed, exhausted.
I was in awe, never even heard of such a thing. As exciting as it had been, I think only my surprise saved me from an unauthorized ejaculation. I stopped sliding my hand up and down my cock and lay back against the bed as the throbbing pain and tingling subsided. I recovered my breath.
Sam appeared to be asleep. I nearly went to check on her when she stirred. Her eyes opened, she took a deep breath. As she exhaled a smile grew on her face. “That was amazing! I got the rug wet.”
“Sprayed all the way over to me.” I showed her my hand, still damp.
“Show me.”
I stretched my hand across to her. She examined it, sniffed it. “I’ve heard of that, never did it before. A true gusher!”
“What is it?”
“Believe it or not, nobody knows.”
“What? You’re kidding?”
“Nope. Nobody knows what it is or even where it comes from.”
“Comes from your cunt.”
“Yes, but which orifice?”
“Easy enough to figure out. We go to the lab, you get me worked up, bust my balls, then masturbate. All in the interest of science.”
We both started laughing, and I said, feigning panic, “But not today! Not today!”
We laughed all the harder, and literally rolled on the floor. When we finally stopped, she gave me her TCD and a long, deep kiss. “Join me back on the bed, Jenny.”
As we climbed up, I hoped she’d change her mind and fuck me. That struck me as a fitting finish to a mostly fun afternoon.
For a few moments, I thought it might actually happen. We lay on our sides, hugging and kissing. Sam thrust a leg between mine, putting pressure on my ballsack, emphasizing my pain. Lying in the arms of a naked, beautiful woman — I could get used to that.
“This has been a wonderful day, so much fun. It was beautiful and deeply moving when you stood to offer, of your own free will, your cock and balls for me to severely hurt. Utterly submissive and intimate. A high point for me as a domme, and it led a strong, surprise orgasm and my first gusher. What a day!” She kissed me again. When she broke away, she regarded me with a satisfied smile. “How would you like more intimacy with me, Jenny?”
Wow! Maybe... “You know I want intimacy with you, Miss Samantha.”
“No, silly. You know what you have to do for that. Do you want to do something intimate for me?”
“Well, sure. I want to, and I’m yours to command anyway.”
“OK, good. You’ll perform a very personal and intimate service for me on a regular basis. Monday and Thursday after school, come here, get stripped and unlocked. You won’t need to keep your panties on. then come to my room. Knock if the door’s closed, of course. Come in, even if I’m not here, and put on that panty girdle. I’ll keep two laundry baskets, one for clothes that go in the wash, the other for my delicates, especially my lingerie and stockings. Take the regular load to the laundry room and take care of that. Come back upstairs and hand wash my lingerie. You must keep your nails trimmed or you’ll run my hosiery. Wash them in the sink in the washroom. Get the drying rack from my closet. Put my other clothes in the dryer and you’re done. I’ll take them from the laundry.”
Well, it was a tautly stretched garter away from what I hoped for, but truly personal and intimate. I told her I’d be honored. She spent a few minutes assuring herself I could sort the laundry, then I performed the duty for the first time, adding the small throw rug damp from the mystery fluid.
As I stood at the sink, alternately keeping myself erect as required and washing bras, panties, pantyhose, stockings and other frillies, every Sister that entered laughed at my exposed cock and bumcheeks. Each gave me swats, many of them hard, on my ass, cock, or both. Last I did took off the panty girdle and removed and washed the vibrator. The less said about that the better.
When I entered Samantha’s room to hang the lovely garments on the rack, she gave me a distracted smile, attention occupied by a chemistry book.
I retrieved my panties from the floor and snugged them over my hips. Samantha interrupted her studying long enough to give me a good bye kiss.
Below Stairs, I was alone for a while. I resumed reading the story I’d started about the guy caught looking up a girl’s dress. Yvonne was his age, and smiled broadly when she realized she’d see Danny get it. Soon, he was naked from the waist down, erect, standing in front of his aunt. Yvonne and her mother walked around to view his penis and commented openly about its short length. They laughed derisively when a few drops of precum coated his head. Then, over his aunt’s lap for a hairbrushing. Midway through, his aunt said, “Wait a minute. Why am I doing all the spanking? It was your skirt he looked up, after all. Spank him as long and as hard as you like, dear. he deserves it.” Yvonne smacked him until her arm was tired, then invited her mother to join in. When she was done, Yvonne insisted on taking one more turn. “I am still annoyed with him, but mostly I want to ‘cause it’s such darn good fun! I’ll insist on spanking all my boyfriends after this.”
The aftermath wasn’t all bad for Danny. He got involved with several people his own age. A week after the spanking incident, while the group hung out in the park, Yvonne invited Danny to take a walk around the block. She told him nne of their friends knew of his spanking. Guess what? Her continued silence came at a price. Soon, he was full nude in Yvonne’s living room, head hanging, listening to a lecture. Yvonne told him he would receive a “proper” spanking. Proper meant, he learned, that when he became soft, she restored his erection before resuming the spanking. She spanked and teased him throughout the summer, occasionally mounting him. Danny lost his virginity after a severe spanking
Naturally, she broke her promise of silence. She invited her best friend to share in the spankings, urging her to demand spankings from her boyfriend. In closing the letter, Danny, a lifelong submissive, praised and thanked Yvonne for drawing out his true nature. Beautiful letter, coulda been written in TDK.
Nicola returned while I finished this letter and we swapped accounts of our service. To my surprise, he told me he’s learned to like some aspects of ball busting. “It makes the blue balls more intense, and I don’t regard that as a drawback. Think about it. How do you feel now?”
I considered. “Well, they’re tighter and...um...sharper than usual, but you’re right, it’s not exactly unpleasant.”
“That’s like a hard spanking. Hurts at the time, but the tingling afterwards is worth it.”
The rest of the shift was uneventful. Kari took me upstairs to spank me and to receive a massage and clitlicking before falling asleep.
The story so far:
Jerry, an 18 year old nerdy college Freshman, is flabbergasted when a gorgeous blonde seeks him out. To his amazement, he is invited to compete against several other boys for the privilege of serving the sexual and other needs of a sorority of dominant beauties. He prepares himself to get an edge and endures ordeals in parts 1 and 2.

I apply to the Sorority Auxiliary, Part 1
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7388
I apply to the Sorority Auxiliary, Part 2
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7389
The ordeals continue into Saturday. Later, he and two other successful candidates begin training in both sexual and non-sexual service to the ladies. Will these nerds lose their virginity? Saturday is covered in parts 3A and 3B.
Initiation to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3A: Saturday
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7576
Initiatoin to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3B: Saturday
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7577
A rigorous training day goes into Sunday evening, when there is an initiation ceremony, complete with a faculty advisor.
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4A: Marci
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 66#p102366
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4B: Veronica
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 64#p102364
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4C: Samantha
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7874
Jenny's first day of service and more are described in
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 5: My Service Begins
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9579
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 6: True Service is Hard
Jenny is further challenged to learn more about being a sexual servant and plaything.
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9621.
Sorority Auxiliary 7: First Failure
Jenny tries hard, but fails to meet a challenge. Was he set up?
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9727
The sorority Halloween festivities in two installments:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=12794
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=12795
The morning after Halloween: Marci and Jenny
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=13036
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Sorority Auxiliary ch 9, pt. 2, Samantha & Me

Post by janmb »

Yet another great installation - thank you!

For some reason I simply can't get enough of this :-D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.

Post by micheleFFS »

Well, Jan, I'm glad you like it. You've been very encouraging and helpful to me throughout this series. Proofing, making suggestions. Thanks very much.

I've made a start at the next section. I'm in a good writing mode.

Your obedient servant,

michele
rajroy009
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by rajroy009 »

i READ YOUR STORY ITS TOO LONG.
MY NAME IS SOFFE AND I AM ALL TIME HARE
http://soffejoba.blogspot.com/
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Well, Rajroy, I'm publishing a novel here on the installment plan. Did you read this chapter alone or the whole story?

Since you're a female domme and I'm male, I'd appreciate any comments on the content.

michele
SubbySlut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SubbySlut »

Absolutely love this series. Always the first thing I check for when I visit the site, although I rarely log in. Had to because 9 chapters is too long to tell you how much I enjoy reading this novel... Beautifully written, well thought through and a Damn good read.
KEEP IT UP! :-D
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Thank you, Subby. I'll add you to my list of readers to notify as I post new sections. Hey, I wrote over two pages yesterday.

michele
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Great to hear you're in such good writing mode these days - keep'em coming - or not lol (pun intended)
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Hi Jan, 4 pages yesterday and I'm not done today. I will have another section posted while Marci goes to get Veronica at the airport....

michele
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Fantastic story -gets better every time - I don't know how you do it :-)
Every story is guaranteed to raise my "excitement"

Thanks for sharing these with us - now to see what Marci is up to :blush:

Chico
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Thanks, Chico. I thrive on compliments. I'll be very curious to know your reaction to Marci's big date night.

I'm on a roll. Despite the Superbowl (biggest sports day of the year this side of the pond and my team kicked ass!), I've written over five pages in the last two days. As a bonus, I've added a detailed description of a technique to increase your female companion's genital sensitivity and pleasure. Before the next episode is done, I promise to add a technique to increase a woman's pleasure in receiving a spanking. If a woman derives pleasure from getting her bum smacked, this technique will increase her pleasure, possibly to orgasm from spanking alone. Hint: It's already described in one of my other stories on Milovana.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS