Mini Story: Horny Nights

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
boy2460
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Mini Story: Horny Nights

Post by boy2460 »

http://boy2460.tumblr.com/post/72853480 ... rny-nights

Leo’s girlfriend, Mia, had been dominant in bed for most of their relationship, and they both liked it that way. One of Mia’s favorite ways of controlling Leo was orgasm control. She rarely let him cum, but teased him very frequently. She loved the control, and he loved that she loved the control.

During the night they liked to sleep spooning, her, the big spoon, wearing silk pajamas and him, the little spoon, completely naked. It was when they were laying like this, almost every night before they went to sleep, that Mia would give Leo one of the most torturous, but most wonderful treatments.

Mia would lean in real close to Leo, pressing herself against his back. Leo could always feel her warm, soft body, from under the thin, silk pajamas she wore. He felt her legs press against his and her soft breasts pressing against his shoulders.

She would kiss his shoulder, his neck, and the back of his head. Leo feels her soft hair touch him, brushing across his face. She nibbles on his ear and whispers into it, telling him what a good boy he’s been, telling him to just sit still, and try to relax while she gave him a treat.

She would then reach her hand around and start gently massaging his balls. Even on the coldest nights, her hands always felt so nice and warm. She massaged him firmly, but never so hard that it hurt him. By this point he was always rock hard.

At this point Mia starts kissing Leo’s neck and shoulders. She also slowly moves her hand up to Leo’s rod and starts lightly and slowly stroking it. She knew his body well enough to go at just the right pace to keep him rock hard and going crazy with pleasure, but not enough to push him over the edge and make him cum. She wrapped her other arm around his chest, and groped, pinched and teased his nipples.

Mia loved feeling Leo’s naked body pressed against her. She loved feeling his hot cock, hard and twitching in her hand. She loved hearing Leo’s moans, grunts, and panting, and knowing how mad with lust this made him. The whole time she would tell him stuff like, “It must be so hard to keep all that cum, pent up in that big cock of yours,” and, “I know you want to shoot your big, hot messy white load, all over the bed, but you have to be patient, my lovely little submissive.” She said these things because she knew that they would make him even more horny for her. After about a half hour of this, Mia would tell Leo to beg. She would listen to him pant and moan for release. Sometimes she would give it to him, sometimes she would give him a ruined orgasm. Most nights she would stop stroking and fall asleep next to him, leaving him with a hard cock, blue balls, but still a smile on his face.
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha