Sorority Auxiliary ch 9, Veronica's Return, pt 1, Marci & Me

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority Auxiliary ch 9, Veronica's Return, pt 1, Marci & Me

Post by micheleFFS »

Veronica’s Return, Ch. 9, Pt. 1, Marci & Me

This is the latest installment in the well-received Sorority Auxiliary series. This chapter can be read out of sequence, but new readers will certainly be more satisfied by reading the chapters in order. For your convenience, summary and links are at the end of the story, below a couple of asterisks you can search for.

Waking up in the arms of a beautiful woman, warm air passing my face from our bodies beneath the bedclothes — I’d never imagined that, but I could get used to it. I gazed at Marci’s face in repose and at the one breast not fully covered.

A few moments later, Marci stirred and her eyes fluttered open. She smiled at me and I gently kissed her forehead, then her cheek. I whispered, “Good morning, Mistress Marci. How may I serve you today?”

She gave a little laugh and said, “Washroom.” She hugged me before we arose on opposite sides of the bed. “Here, put these on.” Marci handed me the panties Suzie had flung from me last night.

In the washroom, I saw my face in the mirror. More spoiled make-up. When we both relieved ourselves, I asked Marci, “What shall be done about my make-up?”

She regarded me with a half-smile. “It seems a pity not to continue, you look so pretty. I should have taken some pictures of you.” She giggled at my horrified look. “Next time, though....For now, here.” She gave me a bottle of goop and told me to get a washcloth from the shelves under the bank of sinks. The goop was eyeliner remover and, with her instructions, I soon looked my normal self — except for my sexy and confining lingerie.

“I want to enjoy you in your finery some more; you can shower later.” She reached into my panties and tugged me into the bedroom. We passed Doris and a very happy-looking Nicola in the hall.

Back in the bedroom, Marci had us lie side by side again, facing each other. I slowly rubbed her side and as much of her back as I could reach. She soon rolled onto her stomach, so I massaged her back as she did some stretches, rotating her shoulders and neck. I kissed up and down her spine, hoping to make her horny so she’d have us repeat the terrific sex of last night. I’m not supposed to be thinking of my own pleasure, I reminded myself. Right. I massaged Marci’s scalp, digging my fingers under her thick hair.

Marci rolled over, so I used my fingertips on her face, her neck, her shoulders and arms, then began with her feet, bending her toes and forefoot back, giving attention to rotating her ankle, flexing her knee, applying pressure to her calves, working my way all the way up to the welts of her stockings. The sight of her protruding vulva and the feel of her nylons got me pretty erect, aided by my memories of our sex the night before.

Marci breathed easily, her eyes closed, a half-smile on her face. I ran my hands over the contours of her breasts, then lightly squeezed them. She sighed, so I kept massaging them, then moved one hand over her stomach and another up and down her thighs, above her stocking tops. I slowly tugged her skin upwards from just above her pubic bone, up and down several times. My reward was a deep sigh from Marci and, a few pulls later, the heady aroma of an aroused pussy. I traced her slit with a fingertip and Marci folded her hand around my shaft, giving me long, slow strokes.

Marci oozed some of her fluid and my fingertip followed it in toward the source. She rotated her hips and sighed audibly. I added my forefinger and slid in and out, pushing against her with the heel of my palm. A few minutes of this treatment and Marci’s mouth opened in a series of gasps. Her hips flexed, so I increased my palm pressure and wriggled my fingers.

That did it. Marci grasped my cock tightly and rolled her head from side to side, doing the purring or mewing she did at certain points of arousal. With one final wrench to her hips, she relaxed and opened her eyes, favoring me with a smile. “A nice good morning orgasm.”

She held out her arms and I lay side by side, again facing her. This must be what it’s like to have a real girlfriend, I thought.

Marci turned her attention to our stocking-clad legs and rubbed hers over mine, producing the characteristic whir like when I’d crossed my legs last night. “Such a sexy sound,” said Marci.

“Yes, it is,” I agreed. I liked it better when the Sisters crossed their legs, but kept that thought to myself.

She grasped the tip of my cock with her thumb and forefinger, squeezing and rotating it. She smiled at me and wrapped her hand loosely around my shaft, slowly stroking me. “I bet you’d like to repeat what we did before falling asleep, wouldn’t you, Jenny?

“Oh, yes, Mistress, I surely would. I hope it pleases you to do so again.”

With an enigmatic smile, she fluttered her eyelashes and whispered, “Perhaps.” She kept pumping me, now varying her pressure and speed, watching her hand glide up and down. I bent forward and worshipfully kissed her hair. Marci got into a steady rhythm, up from my ballsack to the tip, with a squeeze at the top of each stroke.

Precum flowed and I gasped, “Oh, Mistress, thank you.”

“Edge.”

I flexed myself, expanding my head. “May I please touch your breasts, Miss Marci?”

“Yes.”

Her firm cone with the protruding aureole felt so good I edged almost immediately. I thrummed her nipple with ny thumb, hoping to get her horny enough so her perhaps would morph into another full sex session.

Grinning, I muttered, “Edging for you, Mistress.”

“Hold it. Hold it, Jenny. Ride the edge, my sweet lingerie beauty.”

This edge was actually pretty easy to hold, since I’d cum so hard last night. As always, the edge felt very good and frustrating at the same time.

Marci stopped stroking, holding me gently at the base of my cock. She smiled and said, “Take a break.”

I sighed and relaxed, glad she’d stopped overstimulating me. Wrong idea. Flashing me a devilish grin, the Oriental beauty ducked her head and took my prick in her lips, sucking hard on the tip.

“Oh, my! Ooohh!” Marci’s lips slid forward (I saw them, very exciting) and she lowered her head, taking all of me inside.

She said something that sounded like “egg,” which I took to mean “edge.”.

I was just about there already. A couple more head bobs and... “Edging, Miss!”

She sucked me even harder, twisting up to see my reaction. Her eyes sparkled as she saw me gasping, opening and closing my eyes. My hips pumped involuntarily, a very bad sign. I forced them to stop. The concentration gave me some extra control, and I needed it.

Marci didn’t give me any relief. She kept the shaft in her mouth with her tongue going over and over my cockhead.

“Ooohh, aaahhh, ooohhh,” I groaned, clamping my muscles and conjuring up the image of Konrad Adenauer, surely one of the ugliest men ever. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomasbecker/5628603834/) It worked; I got just enough relief to enjoy several more seconds of Marci’s fantastic sucking before she released me with an audible pop as my throbbing cockhead passed her lips. I panted, recovering my breath.

Marci rolled back on the bed, opening her legs. “Mouth.”

I lay between her legs. She oozed girl juice, her breathing rough and loud, so I didn’t take time to build up, but began licking her up and down her slit right away.

“Yes, that’s it, lick me hard,” she gasped.

Yes, Ma'am, I thought, sucking her lips into my mouth, sending my tongue as deep as I could, then sliding up to rasp over her clit. I slipped three fingers inside her and moved them about randomly.

“Oh, yes, that’s it. Yes!” Marci’s hips spasmed three times, very strongly, as I kept up licking, sucking, and fingering. A big sigh accompanied her final wrench, and she looked at me affectionately, tousled my hair. “Keep going, but slowly. Just lips for now.”

I slowly withdrew my fingers and licked up and down her slit sensuously.

Marci purred, “Mmmm, mmmm,” clearly content after her strong cum. She touched my cheek and again rubbed the back of my head. After a particularly deep sigh, she spoke almost as though to herself. “Since Veronica and I fell in love and roomed together, I’ve hardly had any sex with males. I used you servants for quick orgasms and study breaks or to take out my anger. But you looked so pretty and sexy as a girl, Jenny, that I wanted to fuck you, even if it meant having a cock in my cunt. I’m glad I did. You made me cum lots of times, and held off until I was ready for you. You did well for a beginner.”

My prick expanded at those words.

“I used to have boyfriends with girls on the side. I love the sorority. No males to make demands but lotsa boys eager to do my bidding. I can hurt them or suck them whenever I like. Last night reminded me how good sex with a penis can be. I’m going to fuck males more often.”

I grinned into her cunt. After all, wasn’t I right there, with a good, hard cock she’d just said made her feel good? I felt sure she’d repeat.

Marci’s monologue ended. She lay back, occasionally tousling my hair, making those hot, contented purrs that drove me wild.

I slipped a middle fingertip into her slit below my tongue.

Marci snapped out of her reverie. “Jenny! I was so relaxed, I almost forgot you were here. You’re doing a marvelous job on my sex. You’d like to be the next guy to fuck me, wouldn’t you?”

“Oh, yes, Miss Marci, I surely would.” I raised up from the bed and wangled my hips, making my erection wave about, pointing at her.

Marci smiled and laughed. “I knew you’d say that. Before we go any farther, bring me off again.” She adjusted the pillow behind her head expectantly.

Happily, eagerly, I went to work. She was going to fuck me again. I applied more pressure with my tongue, giving attention to her breathing. As it increased, I inserted my finger and pumped it in and out. I fondled her breast and rolled my thumb over her nipple.

Marci mewed louder and faster, then gasped, “Pinch nip!”

I grasped her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and rolled it around, reluctant to do anything harsh to Marci. But the mewing sounded insistent, so I closed my digits — a little.

“Harder!”

No question there. I pinched, and Marci cried out, “Ahhh, yes! Yes! Ooooohhhh!” She wrenched her hips up again and again, kicking her feet on the bed. I grasped her other nipple and pinched both, and was rewarded by a wordless scream of ecstasy. I kept my mouth glued to her lips, sucking them in and licking her clit fast and hard.

When Marci’s ecstatic peak passed, I kissed her cheek and she kissed my lips. I thrust my cock against her leg and asked, “Will you take me now, Mistress?” That was about as close as I’d approach saying to one of the Sisters, “I want to fuck you right now.” My eyes and grin showed my eagerness.

Marci stretched her body and took a deep breath. “Oh, Jenny, you’ll just have to wait a while. I’m too hungry for vigorous exercise. Let’s eat, then we’ll come back to bed, I promise.”

Though disappointed, I willed my smile to remain. “I’m hungry too, now that you mention it.”

Marci told me to get her a robe from the closet. I held it for her as she shrugged into it. “Wear your high heels and your sexy girlie clothes until after breakfast, Jenny. And keep yourself hard, ready for me.”

I sighed. The novelty had long since worn off, and now I’d be on display once again.

We went downstairs to find plenty of people eating and lounging. In the kitchen, we ran into Samantha and Zoe, and I remembered I’d seen her mounted on him. I was jealous. I always thought Samantha had special feelings for me, at least because she’d recruited me. I reflected for a moment and mentally shrugged. I’d fucked Marci and I would do so again soon. What did I care of Zach was first into Sam?

Samantha and Zach looked me over, grinning. Sam gave me a wolf whistle. “I didn’t get such a good look at you last night, girl. Sexy! Marci, you worked a marvelous transformation. I admired the make-up during the contest. Or was that your work, Jenny?”

We all laughed and I gave Marci the credit. Sam and Zach, carrying a tray of food for them, walked past me on their way to the dining room. Samantha pinched my bottom rather hard.

Marci and I selected various items and I carried our tray to the living room, where Dorothea sat in a couch, still in her robes as Medea, with her sword at her side. Kneeling to one side of her was Althea, one of the servants I hadn’t met often. He was dressed normally for a servant, in lacy panties.

Marci sat next to Dorothea and indicated I should kneel next to her. I dropped my haunches to my ankles despite some pain, but Althea sat straight up from the knees up. If his night with Dorothea was anything like my second test, I understood his posture. I noticed he was neither stiff nor touching himself. At a casual glance, his dick looked rather red and inflamed.

Dorothea asked if there was any news from Veronica, and Marci said, “I haven’t spoken with her today. I’ve been busy.” She glanced at me with an affectionate smile.

I fondled myself because Marci said I must remain hard. For stimulation, I remembered how terrific it felt to fuck. I was eager to do it again and hoped breakfast wouldn’t take long.

“Susie came back from the time with Jenny very happy and grateful to Angelina. Did you enjoy watching?”

“Yes, much to my surprise,” said Marci. “First, I realized both boys would rather be with a real woman than pretending, so watching them both fake it was a delight I hadn’t anticipated. And Jenny is so cute as a girl.” She patted my head, then my cheek.

“You did a wonderful job transforming him. You were smart to spot his facial similarities to the slutty Ms Davies. And how did Jenny and Talissa react to their chastisement last night? I assume you carried out our plan.”

“Well, there was a minimum of fuss, very little denial or weaseling. Both received strong chastisements, and made up verbally. Ms Samson really took charge, and Angela especially put Talissa in his place. As for how effective it will be, only time will tell.”

“Between you and me, Talissa needed it. Now, Jenny, don’t let that go to your head. You’re not blameless in this.” Dorothea’s eyes bored into mine.

“No, mistress, but since there was so much in the air about me putting on airs, so to speak, I sure will avoid the appearance of that in the future.”

“See that you do. Now, slaves, approach me on your knees.”

Althea and I knee-walked to her, awkwardly fitting our calves under a coffee table that held the remains of our meals.

Dorothea grasped both our penises and squeezed mine pleasurably.

Althea gasped, “Uhh,” clearly not from pleasure.

“I do like contests for you boys. Here are the rules. I get to play with you. I will suck, for 90 seconds, the cock of whomever is first to give me some precum. Of course, the winner may not cum. The loser gets punished by me after watching the winner enjoy his reward. Marci, when I give the reward, will you please be the timekeeper? And judge of the precum?”

“Yes, of course, Dorothea, I’d be glad to.” She settled back on the couch to watch, one hand between her legs inside the folds of her robe.

I felt anxious. What if I lost and instead of going upstairs for sex with Marci I earned a punishment from the formidable Dorothea? I flexed my prick, thrust my hips, and again focused on my hope to fuck the beautiful Marci again. I glanced at my rival and instantly felt better. Wincing at Dorothea’s touch, he wasn’t even hard.

“What’s the matter, Althea? Can’t get it up?” teased Dorothea. “I thought you liked cock and ball torture, my pet.”

“I do, Mistress, last night was marvelous,” he replied miserably.

“Then you must not care for my blowjobs,” said Dorothea, a dangerous edge to her voice.

“Oh, I love them, Mistress. I treasure the times you favor me in that way. I’d love to win a full minute and a half in your mouth, Mistress Dorothea.”

“Then why are you still soft? Don’t you want to please me and win the reward?”

“Of course I do, Mistress.” He whined and cringed, contorting his body, yet never withdrawing his hips from Dorothea, who ceaselessly caressed and stroked his cock. “it’s just that it’s so sore from last night, and all the good things you did for it, Mistress.”

“Oh, I see. Tell Jenny all the good things I did for you last night.”

“She tied a rope around the top of my ballsack. I love pressure on my ballsack. Mistress even separated my balls with another tight string and tightly tied the base of my cock. You should have seen it all swollen and sensitive. Mistress showed it off to lots of people. Many of them slapped it or jerked it off roughly. Mistress used a wheel on it, really hard. Made me laugh and cry at the same time. It hurt, and I loved every second of it.” Althea’s voice gained confidence and he stopped writhing. He even became stiff.

I worried again, flexing my hips and remembering how it had been last night. Yes, there it was, precum. Dorothea had to be aware of it; she spread it over my tip, but said nothing. To my surprise, she winked at me.

Althea, unaware he’d already lost, continued. “Mistress slapped my cock and led me around by it. She used a small cat on it, one with thin tendrils that stung a lot. She told me I’d earned a reward and asked if I’d like to have a cum while my cock was in her mouth. Of course said yes. So she had me lie down and took me in her mouth — and bit me again and again. I couldn’t cum that way, but I am so glad Mistress feels she can use me. Oh, look, precum. I won, I won!”

“No, silly,” put in Marci. “Look at Jenny’s stiffie, all covered in goo. Dorothea's been playing with it for some time now.”

Althea wilted. He looked crestfallen and his hardon drooped. “For a little while, I had some hope. Thank you for playing with my head that way, Mistress Dorothea.” Despite his words, he looked nearly ready to cry.

Dorothea dropped his penis. “Don’t you dare let that thing get soft. You watch while Jenny enjoys his reward. And Jenny, be sure to tell him how much you like it and describe aloud what I do with your nice, stiff cock.”

Oh, boy, that Dorothea. Not only did she set Althea up, but she made me complicit in his continued torment of him.

A few others, Angela and Talissa among them, wandered in from the kitchen and dining room to watch. Dorothea asked Marci to move so she could use the full couch. She told Althea to kneel right near me so he had a good view. I sat at one corner of the couch at a gesture from Dorothea. She, to my surprise, lay on the couch, her face in my lap, her calves waving in the air.

“Tell Althea everything, Jenny,” she said. “Start with how you feel right now. And remember, no cumming for you.”

“I’m sorry you were set up to fail, Althea, but I’m really looking forward to this oral sex. Ohh,” I said as Dorothea’s lips went around my head and her tongue flicked my frenum. “Wow, she’s licking my head! Oh, does that feel good, Mistress...”

“You were told to talk to Althea,” interrupted Marci coldly.

“Now she’s taking my shaft, it feels so good. She’s got half of it down. Oh, her tongue’s licking all the way forward. Oh, ohhh. Up and down, up and down, tongue all over my cockhead. Oh, man does that ever feel good!” I panted with pleasure.

“Oh, she’s rolling my balls around, they feel good too, but...Oh, she’s doing that head bobbing again. Oh, wow, that feels sooo good! Oh, oh!” More panting.

“Oh, Althea, she’s got my cock deep inside and she’s running her tongue up and down my tube. Oh, how good that feels. Oh, wow! Oh, love this. Oh wow, oh, she’s working just the very tip of my cock like the beginning, but I’m a lot more sensitive now. Oh, how good! Oh, fuck, yes! Yes!” I rubbed Dorothea’s head affectionately, she made me feels so very good.

“Oh, now she’s taking my shaft inside again. I love that up and down, I just love it! Oh, it feels...so...fucking...great!”

Dorothea took every inch of me in her mouth with one deep rush.

“Oh, oh! What? Oh, my. I’m all the way in. I never felt anything like this. Oh, oh. I’m on the edge! So fast! Oh!” My voice sounded unnaturally high, even to me. I felt cum rising toward my cockhead and disobedience. “I will not cum, I will not cum!” I rolled my head and thrashed my feet about, even kicking poor Althea, who probably hoped for my failure. “I...will...not...cum! I bellowed, holding back as well as I could.”

“Tell what she’s doing,” commanded Marci sharply.

I croaked, “Head’s all the way in. She’s massaging it. Deep throat! Oh, my god, I will not cum!”

“Glack!” gagged Dorothea, releasing me.

“Time’s up,” said Marci brightly. “What a beautiful performance, Dorothea. The contest, the setup, and the reward. Beautiful.” The audience clapped and cheered Dorothea. I even heard a few congratulations directed to me from the auxiliary members. Over the next few minutes, though, the crown dispersed.

I panted like a hound on a hot day, limp in my chair. That Dorothea really knew how to get a guy going. Both times she’d toyed with me, I’d nearly cum without permission. Man, oh man that blowjob felt good. “Thank you, Mistress Dorothea, thank you,” I gasped, still recovering. “That was an amazing experience. I almost disobeyed and came in your mouth.”

“It’s just as well for you that you didn’t, boy,” she said with a smile, then turned her attention to poor Althea, still knelt, gently petting is reddened penis shaft with his fingertips. “Back to the basement for you, loser. Thank these good people.”

Althea stood and faced us. “Thank you, my friends, for helping out with the contest. Congratulations, Jenny, I can sure tell you enjoyed your reward. Your description made me acutely aware of what I missed out on, let me tell you. Mistress, I ask you to punish me as I deserve.”

“Back down to the basement with you, boy.” She grasped his limp dick and guided him to the stairs.

Marci glanced at my cock and her brows knit together in disapproval.

I’d gone mostly limp in reaction to the sudden shift from extreme stim to none. I twirled my still sensitive tip between a thumb and forefinger, a good way to get me going quickly. As I pumped up, I felt a familiar dull ache in my balls.

“That’s better. Now, don’t we have some unfinished business upstairs?”

“Yes, we sure do,” I grinned, as eager as puppy going for a walk.

Marci led me upstairs to the washroom. I undid her garter clips and removed her garter belt. I enjoyed rolling her stockings down her legs. “Get undressed and come in here and wash me,” she commanded. She turned on the shower, adjusted the spray, stepped into the shower as I finally stripped off the lingerie, discarding it with Marci’s.

I joined her, washed her, a very enjoyable and arousing duty, and, still wet, dried her off, a bit cold since I still dripped.

“Now, Jenny, I want to know if I can trust you enough to leave you alone to shower and keep yourself hard without cumming after your fun with Dorothea. Can I trust you?”

“Oh, yes, of course you can, Mistress Marci. You can anyway but doubly so because of our unfinished business.”

“OK, then, I’ll trust you to clean yourself up and not cum, but stay nice and stiff for me. But don’t close the shower door so any of the Sisters who come in will know you’re there.” With that, she left and I went back in the shower, glad to return to the heat.

I alternately played with myself and washed, not wanting to take long. But I wasn’t done before Doris entered. Seeing me, alone and unsupervised in the shower, she registered surprise. “What are you doing here? Do you have permission for this?”

“Yes, Mistress Doris, Mistress Marci gave me instructions and got my promise I would not make myself cum if I was left alone. I must be stiff and ready for her when I finish.”

“Humph. OK, she trusts you. I hope you deserve it. Any kind of wilful disobedience merits the harshest possible punishments. I know a few servants have been permanently banished for repeated or very serious disobedience.”

“Mistress, harshness I expect but I am being obedient.” Why did I feel so defensive?

“Well, so you are. It’s partly that so many boys grew up cumming in showers.”

“I was always an under the sheets guy myself,” I grinned.

“Well, keep your fluids to yourself,” she smiled.

“Yes, ma’am.” I stepped from the shower and dried myself. Doris went to one of the shower stalls. I dropped my towel in the receptacle and stepped into my panties. Folding the lingerie, I carried the garments into Marci and Veronica’s room.

Marci sat on the bed in her robe, a paddle beside her. She held a slapper in one hand, lightly tapping her other hand with it. “Place the lingerie on the dresser, take off your panties and come over here.” She pointed to the floor to her right. I stood there, gently fondling the tip of my erect penis.

Marci watched me for a few moments, then replaced my hand with hers. Her grip was loose, with a nip to the head at the top of each stroke. I responded extra fast because I anticipated her mounting me again. Marci tightened her grip and sped up. I gave her some precum to lubricate her hand.

“Tell me when you edge, Jenny.”

That didn’t take long. “Edging, thank you, Mistress. Oh, this feels good.”

“Hold it, hold it...hold it. Good boy.” Marci scooted back on the bed, her robe flaring away from her uncrossed legs. “Come, lie over my lap for your spanking.”

Grinning, I lay over her lap. A spanking before sex seemed like a marvelous idea. “Please spank me, Miss Marci, I know you love doing it and it does me good.”

She pulled my erection down and clamped her thighs around it. “Jenny, I know some kinds of spankings give you pleasure and that’s quite all right. I want you nice and stiff for what comes next, you know, so let me know if you edge and especially if you’re close to cumming.” With that, she began a light handspanking.

Despite the added sting of the bruises from last night, I liked how my bum tingled. I twitched my cock and squirmed a bit to stimulate it. Marci struck me harder and faster, as I expected. Still felt good to me. I thanked her for the spanking.

“You’re pinking up nicely over those rich, dark bruises, Jenny.” She paused, feeling each cheek with her palm. “Nice and warm, too. Stand up, Jenny.”

I obeyed, a bit uncertain what was next.

Marci smiled at me and said, “Edge for me, Jenny.”

I rolled my tip around, then shifted my grip, giving myself strong pressure and capping the head with my thumb. I looked at Marci’s spread legs, but couldn’t quite see her slit due to the bathrobe. My breathing increased and I expanded my head. First more precum, then, “I’m on the edge, Mistress, just as you want me.”

“Keep that nice cock on edge, Jenny. Eyes open.” She smiled sardonically, watching the desperate expressions flicker across my face, listening to my grunts. Finally, she patted her lap. “Come, spanking round two.”

Back down I went.

Marci spanked me pretty hard a few times with her hand, then switched to the slapper. Of the spanking toys I’d felt, I liked slappers best. If I concentrated really hard, I could feel the primary and secondary strikes from the two-layer implement. They gave a nice sting, and were also capable of generating deep pain with minimal bruising. I wriggled my ass impudently, and pumped up and down, trying to meet the slapper on my way up. Incidentally, my penis felt great sliding between Marci’s thighs.

Marci laughed. “You take your spanking well, Jenny. Almost as if you like it.”

“I do, Miss Marci, especially since it pleases you.”

“Well, take this, since you like it so much.”

A fast flurry of hard strikes had me bouncing and gasping wordlessly. The sting and the heat built up fast.

“I love spanking,” Marci enthused.

“Let me entertain you, Mistress.”

“Stand up again, Jenny.”

Panting a bit, I stood by her as she again squeezed and jerked me to the edge. Then back down for more bum-smacking. She used the slapper at first but soon discarded it and took up the paddle.

Whap, whap, whap. She slapped me pretty hard. “I want you to have warm buns for me, Jenny.”

“Oh, I do, I’m sure, Miss Marci.”

She stopped and felt me, digging her fingernails into me painfully. “Stand up again,” she said brightly. “Oh, you got a bit soft. Here, let me help.” Fingertips brushed my tip while a thumb and forefinger encircled my base near the ballsack, squeezing me slowly at first, then faster. “Come up, little cock, come up. I want to suck you some more, you taste so good. There you are, all stiff and proud again.” Then she licked my helmet and took my shaft in her mouth.

Oh, that felt good! What a morning! This is what Samantha implied it would be like when she recruited me. Finally, plenty of sex with another fuck to come today. The thought brought me to the edge again, with the familiar ache of blue balls intensified. “On the edge with blue balls, Marci Mistress!”

She mumbled, working her lips at the base of cock.

“Uh, uh, uh,” I gasped, increasingly desperate.

Marci, as always, judged my arousal perfectly. She released my cock from her lips, waited a moment, and slapped it several times.

“Oh, thank you, Mistress, thank you,” I gasped both for the blowjob and the timing of its end.

“Let’s finish your spanking and then I’ll be ready for a big orgasm.”

“Yes, Miss Marci,” I said with enthusiasm. I bent over and thrust my as up for more mistreatment. She went right to work, hard and fast with the paddle. I didn’t mind; we were soon to have that final act I craved so much. The thought kept me stiff throughout the harsh paddling, which fortunately didn’t last long.

“You’re all warmed up and I need to cum,” said Marci, dropping the paddle and pushing me.

I scrambled up as Marci twisted on the bed, shrugged out of her robe and lay down with her legs widely splayed, her damp pussy glistening.

“That was a very hot spanking and sucking. Now lick me.”

“Yes, ma’am!” I lay between her legs, licking up the length of her lips with some pressure, the urgency of her need being so evident. Sure enough, she came, strongly, in about two minutes. Without a command to do anything else, I kept licking, adding two fingers and cupping one of her firm breasts with an erect nipple. She came twice more this way before she pushed me away, smiling at me.

Beaming, I moved up her body, ready to enter her. But she spoke, giving me pause.

“Oh, I needed that. You’re getting rather skilled, Jenny.” She tousled my hair. “This has been a wonderful evening and day, Jenny. I’m very pleased with your performance. Now put my lingerie away. You may keep yours as a gift from me. Don’t forget to put your panties back on before you leave.”

I stared at her unbelieving, mouth agape. What was she saying? Unbidden, tears welled up. I blinked them back.

“Jenny, what’s the matter with you?”

“You said we would...you would....um...again today, Miss Marci.”

“I said what?” She looked puzzled.

“You said you would...engulf me again today, Mistress.”

She looked at me, knitting her brows. Then her confusion cleared up. “Oh, I think I see. You heard me say that I was going to fuck more males and that I was going to fuck you again, and somehow you got the idea that I would fuck you today. I never said that, and I’m not going to fuck you today. I’m sending you home with a set of good blue balls. Otherwise, you’d leave here and get all, well, cocky. I’m so sorry you got the wrong impression, Jenny.” Utter insincerity.

Tears gushed from my eyes. I sobbed and felt the warm liquid run down my cheeks. I gave her a pitiful look. Through my tears, I saw she had a wide grin.

“Crying for the hopeless desire of me. Oh, that’s hot. Makes me gush.” She spread her legs again and pointed to her pussy. “Eat me again, boy.”

Even through my tears, I saw her fluids oozing onto the coverlet. Oh, I didn’t want to pleasure her. I even considered running from the room. Tears flowing anew, nevertheless obeyed. I crawled back on her bed and closed my mouth all over her wet pussy, driving my tongue into her and licking her clit. I felt like biting it.

Marci propped her head up to watch me better. “Oh, crying on my pussy! I love it!” she screamed. She watched me cry, then burst into song. First Solomon Burke through the Stones: “Cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, to me, yeah, yeah!” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qsrUZelaq4) Then Little Anthony, but with a regae beat and lilt (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odvHvMs3npw): “Tears on my pussy, pain in your heart, caused by me, caused by MEEEE! Ahhhh! Yes, yes, I love it! Crying for my pussy! Oh, I love it! More, more!” Her hips bucked, her whole body writhed, and she screamed wordlessly as wave after wave of orgasm swept through her.

I obediently licked her pussy, fingered her and squeezed a breast, but I was miserable while she continually screamed in ecstasy. Yet even then a tiny part of my brain hoped shed relent or that she was just toying with me, or that she’d get so horny she’d take me. Then I felt like a fool. She was playing with me, all right. Who was I kidding? Earlier today felt like I was falling in love with her, now I mostly hated her.

With a final spasm, Marci finally pushed me away, panting.

Muffled sounds of applause and cheers came from the hall. “Let them in, Jenny,” Marci gasped, still catching her breath.

Still weeping a bit, I slowly crossed the room and opened the door. Dorothea, Samantha, Angela, and even Talissa crowded into the room, clapping and grinning.

“What’s he sniveling about?” demanded Dorothea.

“Oh, I let him think I would fuck him today, and when he found out I wouldn’t, he started to cry. Crying for my pussy! Made me gush! I don’t think I ever felt so sexy and powerful in my life! I had to have him lick my pussy while he was crying for it and that’s why I started to scream. One of the strongest cums ever. Thank you so much, Jenny.”

Staring at the floor, my cock totally shriveled, I mumbled, “I’m glad you liked it.” Everyone laughed.

Dorothea said admiringly, “Well done, Marci.” She kissed Marci. All the women and even Talissa, who smirked at me, clapped and complimented her.

“You did very well with my recruit, Marci. Hats off.” That from Samantha.

“Always keep ‘em guessing,” put in Angela.

Marci looked at me expectantly. “Well?”

I took a deep breath and forced myself to say, “Thank you, Marci, for using me for your pleasure. I hope I provided you with good entertainment, which it sounds like I did.”

“That’s very nice, Jenny, but I was thinking of your unfinished task.” To my blank look she said, “The lingerie?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress.” I quickly put her lingerie in various drawers and gathered my own. “Mistress Marci, I thank you for all you’ve done for me and to me in the last 24 hours and for the beautiful lingerie you so nicely gave me.” Boy, oh, boy, if I learned nothing else here I learned how to lay it on thick.

“One more thing, Jenny. I’m putting you on an ejaculation restriction until Veronica returns.”

“Ejaculation restriction? Aren’t I always on one unless a Sister gives me permission to spray?”

“Well, yes, naturally. But with a restriction, whenever a Sister uses you, you must tell her of the restriction. Then if she really wants you to shoot for some unfathomable reason, she needs to talk it over with me.”

“Yes, Mistress. I understand. Thank you, Mistress.”

“Jenny, I enjoyed every second of the time we’ve spent together since you arrived yesterday afternoon. True, I enjoyed my cruelty the most, but the fun and tenderness was very important to me also. You are a good servant.”

“Thank you so much, Mistress.” What else could I say?

Samantha announced, “Marci, I was coming up here anyway ‘cause no one’s on cock cage duty downstairs today since there’s no real schedule. I brought Jenny’s cage.”

“Oh, good, you’re very thoughtful, sweetie. I’ll put it on for him.”

With a sigh, I took the cage in its pouch from Samantha and handed it to Marci, who gave my limp dick a kiss and fitted it into my cage once again. I sighed deeply and everyone else had a good laugh, even Talissa, whom I thought ought to empathize.

Marci patted my cheek and said, “Dismissed.”

With a final curtsey and thanks to all, I finally left. I heard Marci say, “Samantha, do you feel like staying?” and Sam’s joyous, positive reply. I got dressed at my cubby and left as fast as I could, tearing up again as I headed for the door.

I emerged into a cold late afternoon drizzle. I went to my dorm and hid the lingerie under my other clothes. I couldn’t get rid of it because of the frequent inspections.

A text from Bethie reminded me that someone might be even more dejected than me. I agreed to meet him at a campus restaurant for a late lunch. I didn’t want to stay alone, that’s for sure.

Bethie wanted to hear all about Halloween. I took a deep breath and somehow managed to put my own sadness, disappointment, humiliation and, I had to admit, anger aside.

Describing the depilation, Marci’s tenderness while dressing me, the trick or treating, the real punishment, the party and the aftermath in bed with Marci actually cheered me up. It had been a great time and Marci said I’d been good in bed. I left out the business with Susie.

Bethie was philosophical about missing all the fun. “I realized a long time ago that sometimes the Sisters would step over the line, or I’d inadvertently disobey like I did. But I was a desperate virgin when I got here. You?”

I nodded.

“But I’ve fucked ten pussies, some of them multiple times, and eaten I don’t know how may, counting alumna and guests. Never would have happened if I hadn’t been recruited. I don’t regret it, not at all. I even learned to like blue balls and cock and ball torture, when they aren’t too hard.”

I nodded again. “Me, too. But let me tell you about today.” I described Dorothea used me to torment Althea and how Marci got me to believe I’d fuck her again.

Bethie interrupted. “I know Althea pretty well. He figured out he was a sub and a pain slut long before he got here. Told me he chose his college on the basis of what the Sorority chapter was like. He was recruited in high school, sorta like early admission.” We both laughed. “When he looks like he doesn’t like it, he’s acting. Sorta like one of the Sisters saying she’s sorry for your pain.”

“Wow, that’s something. I don’t think I’ll ever be like that. But let me go on...” I explained how Marci pretended to be surprised I thought she planned to fuck me again and how she taunted me about my tears, the singing, the semi-public humiliation and the restriction that followed.

“Oh, Jenny, I’m sure that hurt a lot and was a tremendous disappointment. To think you were going to fuck her again and to have it thrown in your face like that...I’m sorry. But there is a bright side to this.”

“Are you kidding? What in the world are you talking about?”

“A sister who graduated last year, Vivian, took a particular interest in me. She chose me pretty often, gave me special assignments that always included me eating her, she fucked me three times in as many months. Then she totally ignored me for several weeks until one Saturday when she alternately edged me several times, then pounded my ass with various toys. That treatment always gets you to where you don’t know if you’re coming or going. She did it for more than four hours, taunting me about my blue balls and getting me to beg. Finally I broke down crying, calling her cruel, I even said I wanted to leave the Sorority. She just told me I was in no state to make important decisions and kept right on wailing on my ass. Then she edged me a bunch more times, iced me down, caged me, and sent me home.

“The next day she came to my dorm. I didn’t even want to see her, but I couldn’t refuse, could I? She took me to this restaurant and explained to me that the Sisters single out the subs they particularly like for extra cruelty to enjoy their power and to test them. She told me she liked me a lot and that she was considering asking me to be her consort when I graduate. I haven’t seen her since June, but we Skype and I’m going to serve her over Christmas. I can’t wait.”

“Wow, you might live with her?”

“I think she already decided and she’ll ask me then.”

“So you think Marci may feel something like that about me? What about Veronica?”

“Well, I don’t know about strong feelings like between Vivian and me, but she likes toying with you, and in our world, that’s a good sign.”

Bethie could tell I was still in a funk, so we went to a movie together. My sore bum made it impossible to completely forget my unhappiness, but that and the companionship helped a lot. I was very tired and got to sleep at a reasonable hour.

After classes on Monday and Tuesday, I went to an off-campus internet cafe that had terminals and checked the email for JNY Security. I figured I’d do all the rest of my online searching on a different computer than my laptop. The results were more than the zilch I’d gotten before. Two salesmen asked for details of how I planned to use the unit. After a bit of thought, I replied that the client was reluctant to say much, but that the application was similar to a real estate key safe, where access to the keys was limited but each key needed to open several locks.

While I sat there Tuesday, I remembered the conversation I’d had with Doris. Up to now, I’d only thought of my desire to secretly get out of my cage so I could at least jerk off. But she talked about permanent dismissal from the Sorority Auxiliary. Even after what happened with Marci, I didn’t want that. If I decided to get out on my own, fine, but to be kicked out? I hadn’t really considered the enormity of what I wanted to do in the Sister’s eyes. Hmmmm.....

There was nothing more to do right away for JNY Security, so I hit the books, ‘cause I had afternoon to evening shifts on Wednesday and Thursday evenings and Sunday noon to 11PM. I barely opened my EE101 text when someone sat at my table. It was Pudgy, the guy who’d cum when Daniela and Sofia had stripteased for our first elimination heat.

“Hi,” he said, giving me the once over. “I remember you from a certain party back in September.” He offered a handshake.

On my guard, I said, “Yeah, I remember,” as I shook his hand. I wasn’t supposed to reveal anything that went on in TDK.

“I’m Cliff. What’s your name?”

I managed not to laugh. It was obvious what name the Sisters would have given him. “Jerry.”

“Well, Jerry, I’ve seen you talking to some of those girls on campus. Were you one of the winners? What’s it like?”

I took a moment to consider. “Yeah, I won. I’m still there.”

“Wow, you’re so lucky! Do you get to fuck all those girls?”

“Not all of them, no.”

“But you have fucked some of them?”

“I’m not supposed to talk about it. You remember the agreement we signed.”

“Yeah, but I’m somewhat in the know. You can tell me. I promise not to reveal anything you tell me.”

I thought for a minute, then said, “Basically, they promised great sexual pleasure in exchange for giving them control. The pleasure is there, sometimes, but the terms of control are harsh. I’m not supposed to say anything specific, and I won’t.”

He looked at me blankly, then asked, “But you have fucked some of those beauties, right?”

“They didn’t tell any lies.”

His face went from questioning to confused to a rather superior knowing expression. “I get it. They’ve really got you by the balls, don’t they?”

“You could say that.”

“Are you glad you won? Do you like what goes on?”

That was a question. “For the most part, yes. I’ve learned a lot, and done a whole bunch of stuff I never did before, most of which is at least pleasurable, if not fulfilling.”

“Pleasurable, but not fulfilling....I guess I sorta get that.” He paused. “I always regretted not winning. I mean I’m still a virgin, and I guess you’re not, but it’s not the perpetual orgy I imagined, I guess.”

“No, not quite.”

We shook hands again. “Well, thanks for kinda answering my questions. Maybe it’s best that I didn’t win.”

“If you flunked the first test, you would have had a lot of trouble with the second. As for the third, nobody wants to go there.”

With a few more social noises, that uncomfortable encounter finally ended when he left. I stared at my book, unready for capicitance and resistance yet. Here I was, planning to break out of my hated cage, but I wouldn’t tell Pudgy I’d only really been laid twice in all this time? About the physical and mental cruelty of those beauties? Was I just craven? Was I so hooked on the occasional pleasure I’d take anything from them? So far I had. Doris made me realize I’d risk it all if I broke out and was caught. What did I want?

I decided I couldn’t figure it out tonight, so I got a refill of coffee and tried to get amped up on electricity.

The story so far:
Jerry, an 18 year old nerdy college Freshman, is flabbergasted when a gorgeous blonde seeks him out. To his amazement, he is invited to compete against several other boys for the privilege of serving the sexual and other needs of a sorority of dominant beauties. He prepares himself to get an edge and endures ordeals in parts 1 and 2.

I apply to the Sorority Auxiliary, Part 1
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7388
I apply to the Sorority Auxiliary, Part 2
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7389
The ordeals continue into Saturday. Later, he and two other successful candidates begin training in both sexual and non-sexual service to the ladies. Will these nerds lose their virginity? Saturday is covered in parts 3A and 3B.
Initiation to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3A: Saturday
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7576
Initiation to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3B: Saturday
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7577
A rigorous training day goes into Sunday evening, when there is an initiation ceremony, complete with a faculty advisor.
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4A: Marci
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 66#p102366
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4B: Veronica
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 64#p102364
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4C: Samantha
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7874
Jenny's first day of service and more are described in
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 5: My Service Begins
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9579
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 6: True Service is Hard
Jenny is further challenged to learn more about being a sexual servant and plaything.
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9621.
Sorority Auxiliary 7: First Failure
Jenny tries hard, but fails to meet a challenge. Was he set up?
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9727
The sorority Halloween festivities in two installments:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=12794
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=12795
looksee73
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Sorority Auxiliary ch 9, Veronica's Return, pt 1, Marci

Post by looksee73 »

Fantastic, once again!! Can't wait for more! Love how the main character has "started over" after finally getting a release...
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Re: Sorority Auxiliary ch 9, Veronica's Return, pt 1, Marci

Post by micheleFFS »

Thanks, Looksee.

I'm hard at work on the next section. Page and a half today.

Your obedient servant,

michele