An Arrangement with Lady Vanessa

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
boy2460
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

An Arrangement with Lady Vanessa

Post by boy2460 »

Craig stood at the door, waiting. It was a quite impressive house. An elegant mansion. The mistress said she had a big house, but Craig didn’t expect this. The lawn was filled with marble statues and fancy topiary sculptures. The door was made from expensive wood and painted a dark shade of crimson.

The door opened, revealing a woman a woman in a nice purple dress. She had long orange-brown hair and full, pink lips. Her eyes were hazel, with thick, full lashes. She was curvy in all the best places, had great big breasts, and a killer ass. Essentially, she was a knockout.

“Hello Craig,” She said smiling. “You’re right on time.” She held out her hand to him. He grabbed it, and she led him to a couch in the foyer where she sat across from him in a chair.

“Lady Vanessa, it’s so nice to finally see you in person.” Craig said sitting forward on the couch. “So uh, where exactly do we begin?”

“Well, first let’s just talk, make sure the two of us are clear on everything.” Vanessa said smiling. She took out a remote control, and pressed to of the buttons. After 30 seconds, two men walked into the room. One was wearing a frilly maid’s outfit and the other was wearing nothing but tight, blue briefs. The one in the maid’s outfit was short and skinny, very fair-skinned, and had blonde hair and blue eyes. The one in the briefs was the opposite. Dark skinned, dark haired, large, and muscular.

“Zachary,” Lady Vanessa said looking at the boy in the maids outfit. “Get us both some nice hot tea, and some cheese and crackers.”

Zachary bowed his head. “Yes Lady Vanessa.” He said softly, but clearly, as he left. Lady Vanessa turned to the other man and smiled.

“John, I require a foot rest.” She said, calmly smiling.

“Yes Lady Vanessa,” he said, eagerly getting on all fours. Vanessa softly laid her feet on him. Craig blushed. He knew what he was getting into before he came, but he’d never seen something like this in person before.

“So, as I was saying,” Lady Vanessa said smiling “Let’s talk.”

For the next half hour or so they talked about their agreement. They had met online on a kinky dating site. They chatted and got to know each other, then, one day, she gave him a proposal. He could work at her mansion as an employee for her. He would live at the mansion, as a servant. Also, he would become sexually submissive to her. She also told him she already had eight other men under such an arrangement. Several weeks later and, he’s here now. They discussed all the specifics. Limits, expectations, formalities, being sure there were no misunderstandings about their agreement. They enjoyed the tea with cheese and crackers, after Zachary, her maid, brought them.

After they talked she grabbed his hand and led him to her bedroom. Lady Vanessa had a beautiful bed with crimson sheets and a floral pattern on them. She unbuttoned his shirt and ordered him to take it off. Then, she lightly sat him down on her bed, and unzipped his pants. She slowly lowered his pants enjoying his anticipation. Craig trembled as Lady Vanessa slowly pulled his underwear down. His already hard cock sprang out as his underwear went down. Mistress Vanessa eyed his large, hard cock hungrily. She gave it a slow lick up and down, twirling her tongue around the tip. This made Craig’s whole body shake, as he let out a low growling moan.

“Oh wow! Thank you Lady Vanessa!” He moaned. “Fuck, that feels great” he said. His cock twitched as she took it into her mouth, wrapping her lips around it and eagerly sucking on it. After only a few moments of deeply sucking him with her warm lips, she took her lips away, giving his cock a kiss, making Craig moan. Craig reached a hand to touch his cock, but Vanessa swatted his hand away.

“No touching.” She said, smiling playful. “Just sit back and watch.” Lady Vanessa slipped out of her high heels, one by one. Next, she slowly pulled her stockings off. She turned around. “Be a dear, and help me get my dress off,” she said to Craig. After a good thirty seconds of fumbling with the laces, Craig slid off Lady Vanessa’s Dress. Then her corset, then her bra. She turned towards Craig. Her firm, full, round breasts and soft pink nipples were so beautiful, Craig thought he would faint. She then took off her panties. She let Craig admire her naked body.

Then Lady Vanessa crawled to the head of the bed and sat facing toward him, her legs spread wide. She gave him a sultry smile and motioned for him to crawl to her. He crawled over to her positioning himself between her legs.

“I want you to show me how good you are with your mouth.” Lady Vanessa said. Craig happily obliged. He wrapped his mouth around her pussy eagerly eating her out. His cock was throbbing as he ate out her warm, soft pussy, but he concentrated all of his energy on making her feel great. He was definitely successful. It didn’t take long before she started having an orgasm. Craig kept going as he felt Vanessa’s warm, soft thighs press tightly against his head. She was practically screaming as she climaxed again and again. Eventually she was all worn out, and Craig stopped, she laid back panting and sweating. A smile spread across her face.

Craig was still hard and his balls tingled with excitement. Lady Vanessa sat up on the bed and stretched. She started fondling his cock and balls in her hands, as she leaned up against his chest, pressing herself onto his body. She kissed his neck as she stroked his cock back and forth, as it twitched in her warm, soft hands. She rubbed the tip of his cock as she kissed his cheek, and nibbled on his ear, enjoying the harmonic sounds of his panting and low, soft moaning.

She whispered into his ear, “Go get cooled off in the shower, I need your cock to be soft. I have the perfect chastity belt picked out for you.”

Craig smiled and said “Yes, Lady Vanessa.” As Vanessa led Craig to her shower, he knew he was going to like it here.

To be continued?

http://boy2460.tumblr.com/