Natural reaction: Body Science

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
cksfantasy
Explorer
Explorer

Natural reaction: Body Science

Post by cksfantasy »

Firstly, Hi everyone!

I've been on the site for a long time, but its only recently i decided to register. I love the site and would love to share with all of you a few stories I have wrote, some of which are RL events, and some are just pure fantasies. Please excuse my grammar/spelling as English isn't my first language.
Note: This is my first attempt in writing any stories.

Natural reaction: Body Science (story)

Winnie was the UGLIEST girl in college, she is a loner, no friends and boys would avoid her like a plague, she is 26 years old, and rumor say she is a virgin, but its no wonder. But then i dont help the case as i being young and disrespectful, i tell shit and laugh at her all the time like she was my eternal enemy. This story is about how I got blackmailed by her to be her 'Toy'. But to fully understand the story, i guess i have to start from the begining.

There is a group of Triads in this college, they make money by gambling and they sell drugs like a typical gang, and since the head of department is a family member of the Triad's leader Thomas, nothing is being done about it. So what do you do if you can't fight it? you join it, or in my case, i suck up to him and help him place bets on games. In return he will give me a small share of money, he provided the alcohol and at times the women.

I'm 18, young and kinda stupid, fell into the wrong group obviously, I'm tallish, and i work out a lot in the gym, but im not THAT muscular, just enough to woo the girls.

One summer evening, Thomas asked me to put a bet on a game, but the price tag was big, in the thousands (For me i thought it was a big sum) and as gambling goes, you win some, and you lose some, but this time I placed a bet on a game which lost Thomas his 5 grand. I knew the result, I did say that if that team doesn't win, I'd be up to do anything that he wanted, that was my biggest mistake. Thomas knew how to quickly get his money back, a lot of the 'students' there are highly into sex and drugs, so he thought he could make a live stream for those who'd pay him to watch the poor son of a bitch that had to hook up with Winnie, although Winnie was seriously UGLY as, people tend to pay just to see the misfortune of others....

And that poor soul turned out to be me, i was on the chopping block, these guys had guns and if I refused to take part, well i might as well be dead. So i agreed on this, and Thomas had booked out a dorm room for the night. He knew Winnie well because he gets her to do his erands with drugs, and he knew she'd long to get a man. Winnie was a geek in science and biology, but never famous with guys and friends, so he gave her a deal she couldnt resist. A night spent with an 18 year old well built guy chained to bed. He would pay her a share of money as well as allowing her to do whatever she wanted to enjoy herself.

So the night begins, I lay there helplessly naked in bed with 5 cameras pointed at me. The door opened and Winnie walked in, I couldn't bare to even look at her, she was definitely someone who'd I'd never ever want to see naked let alone have sex with. She was ugly, chubby, fairly short and she really puts me off with her face, the only thing that she has which separates her from being mistaken as a guy is her somewhat less ugly set of Double Ds, but that alone will never save her from radiating an Ugly aura by literally standing there. The entire college knows how ugly she is, and she's never ever had any guy even look at her once. But I lost the bet, and now I'm being recorded and most probably broadcasted... And now im being blackmailed by a group of triads, so if i don't go through with this, my life would probably be in danger.

Well to be honest, my life is already in danger as Winnie walked over to my chained up naked body with drooling desire, my heart started pounding, I struggled with my chains as I tried to desperately think of what ever i can to get out of this situation.

Thomas: "Hold it Winnie, let me make him one last deal"

Sometimes, people who gamble will always have a weakness, they ALWAYS gamble. Winnie stopped at the edge of the bed, her eyes trained on my penis like its her only chance to play with one.

Thomas: "Raymond Sullivan, don't say I'm not being merciful, I will make this one last bet with you, if you win, we will destroy the tapes and will not broadcast this event, and we'll leave you alone. But a promise is a promise, and Winnie will have you tonight regardless, as this is my promise to her. Now the bet... IF you can hold back your tiny worthless junk from cumming for say... 10 minutes, then you win, and we'll destroy the tapes, Winnie gets to have some fun with you tonight and thats the end of it. If you lose however, then I'm going to open this dorm up for everyone to come and see the action... Live"

Holy shit I thought to myself, if I can hold out for 10 minutes then at least I can hold my head high around the place! and this is Winnie, she aint making no one cum with her ugly face and body... not within 10 minutes, I probably wont even get hard enough for her to put my penis in her pussy in time.

Me: "Deal, you swear by it man"

Thomas: "I Never EVER break a deal, but business is business... oh by the way, I gave Winnie a lot of Horny goat wheat, we're going to enjoy the show.... Winnie, he is all yours"

Horny goat wheat... oh shit, I took a look at Winnie, and sure enough she looked horned up, shes wearing a very tight and short hospital gown that Thomas had especially prepared for her tonight. I looked at her short legs, I could see her juice leaking down her thigh, she is well horned up.

I'm not making this any better, Thomas had his guards strapped me up and ordered a few of her female traids to oil me up when i was strapped. To Winnie, I probably look like her best sex toy in her entire life.
Winnie wasted no time, she undressed so quickly, her gown dropping and revealing her Double Ds, she was also all oiled up. She crawed onto the bed and her hand immediately grabbed my prostate.

Thomas: "Your time starts now, I will delay people from logging in and watching for 10 minutes, if you can last longer, I'll cut the service immediately. If you fail, I will open the line and invite people to your suite."

The game is on, my penis is still limp despite Winnie trying to jerk it off light speed style. She leaned forward and forced me into a french kiss, her lips was soft, but I can't bare to look at her face, this is so wrong. After a few short kisses, she turned around on top of me and started to suck my penis, playing with it in her mouth. Her hairy pussy now shoved onto my face, and there's no denying that she is super wet, it felt like she had just peed herself, but the smell definitely points to her love juices.

I closed my eyes and tried to take my mind away from the situation, but her constant sucking and playing my balls with her hands are starting to take an effect on my limp penis as i felt it started to grow on its own... unwillingly. Soon she has gotten me semi-hard with her godless-like sucking and jerking. I forced my eyes shut, taking long deep breaths to control the inevitable stiffening of my penis. But this had bought me nothing more than a few more seconds of me being fully erect.

Winnie: "And what was all the shit you said about me not being able to make any guy hard? Well you're fucked now, you're hard as a fucking golf club and its all for me, the one you swore you'll never ever lay eyes on... Well I must admit, I did have a crush on you for like ever, until your verbal abuse drove me farther away from lust to revenge... and now, you can't do shit, I'm going to enjoy riding you and make you leak every drop that your balls have in my .... Vagina, you hear??? Every .. single .. drop .... Then .......... i might go to the police and report you for raping me, unless you do what ever I say."

Hearing that made my heart sink to the bottom, I'm now being double blackmailed, but god damn her persistent sucking, my penis is now unwillingly fully erect, ready for any vagina to take advantage of.
Winnie responded to this, she knew this was her queue to her deflowering and the start of my Blackmail. She jerked me a few more times to make sure I will stay hard as she turned around and wedged my hardened penis against her hairy opening. She started to rock back and forth, using her pussy lip to lube up my stiffed penis all whilst her tits are adding fire to the situation by bouncing erratically enticing me to lock my eyes on them.

She continued with this motion for at least a few minutes then stopped. She slid back and grabbed my penis with her hands then squeezed from the base of my shaft and slowly worked it to the tip.
Winnie: "Oh my, you have quite a bit of Precum for an 'Ugly Bitch'"

She wasn't lying either, a steady stream of clear liquid leaked from the top of my penis down my shaft, passing her fingers that has my manhood deadlocked and finally disappearing past my testicles.
Winnie's eyes followed the stream of precum, almost drooling over the very sight. Then she leans over to my ear and said:

Winnie: "Let me give you a tip, you were never a smart guy in Biology, but once the Penis goes in the vagina, regardless of how the female looks, the Penis will react to the constant action of thrusting and pounding, once your dick goes inside me, it will never go soft regardless of how unexcited you are... it will stay hard until i work you over the edge and you 'unwillingly' cum into my pussy. So this is what im going to do, if you do as i say, I will delay your orgasm past 10 minutes and saving you from your ordeal with Thomas, but if you don't, I'll make sure you bust within a minute of going inside of me. What do you say?"

Winnie positioned herself directly on top of me, her vagina aligned with my penis, her hands holding the base of my shaft waiting for my response. Its only been 4 minutes, as i looked at the clock behind her, could I hold out for 6 minutes? As I started to think, she lowered herself onto my penis, not so much as the insertion, but just as much as the head of my dick enters her wet opening, then she'd lift herself from me and repeat this.

Winnie: "Well... you don't seem to believe me, let me show you a quick demo"

With that said, she lowered herself slowly onto my penis, slowly at first as her super tight virgin vagina wraps my dick ever so tightly that i felt every single ripple in her vagina, then my dick pushed against something really soft half way in, she continued to lower herself, and I felt like my penis just broke a barrier, now acting like a second vagina gripping my penis. The feeling was intense, I never had such a heavenly insertion before, i hate to admit it, but her vagina was so tight and so wet that i could say its the best I've ever had despite her ugly stature.

Winnie: "You've just deflower me, im no longer a virgin!"

She starts to grind faster and faster, lifting herself off higher and higher, her Double Ds bouncing like they're trying to win a ping pong match, the situation is now getting much more dangerous for me as she pounced my dick faster than ever and to my shame, I'm also getting a little turned on. She kept going at a rate of once a second, and by her 40th or so stroke, i finally submitted and as softly as i could, i said:

Me: "Winnie please, please slow down, I agree to listen to you, please just slow down!"

Winnie: "So, here is 'the ugliest woman in the world' making you nearly bust in 46 seconds... and you're pleading with me to slow down?.... I don't believe you!"

With that said, she increased her pace and gave me the best ever cowgirl ride of my life. She proceeded to pound me for another 10 or so seconds before i had to clinch my fist and said finally:

Me: "oh my god please stop Winnie, I'm going to cum! please please please"

Winnie was now content, she stopped moving almost immediately, but with my ready to bust penis inside her wet tight pussy, it was really hard to resist the sensation.

Winnie: "Okay, from now on you do as i say, or else"

As she said that, she placed my hands on her breasts and she squeezed her vagina muscle only once, that was enough to sent an electrical command down my shaft to release one load

Winnie: "Hold it in there boy! you can do it!"

I held my breath and squeezed my bottom, and her breasts as hard as i could to resist it, but then I felt it...one Pulse, and her vagina is now warmer than before as my seeds fill up her inside. The Bitch just drove me over the edge even though i agreed with her. Luckily it was not a full orgasm.

She smiled at me and leaned back, making sure i knew exactly which ugly body just owned me in a minute flat. I looked at my penis, which was still half buried into her vagina, and there's no doubt about it as my own seaman leaked from her hairy vagina back onto my balls. I just gave Winnie a cream-pie, or a small one anyway, well worth to be put in the book of shame.

Me: "Why did you do that? I already agreed!"

Winnie: "Well i needed insurance that you will do exactly as i say from this night on... and I think i've made my point. Awwww... you just gave me a shot of your precious cum, all for me, and you've given me a cream pie on my first fuck. You know how serious I'm now, so don't fuck with me! I own your penis from tonight... Oh just to let you know, im not on birth control, so if something happens to me, you're gonna have to take me into your family and give me half of your shit if i decide to divorce you. Else you're going down for rape."

Winnie leans forward to look me in the eye, my shaft still buried in her vagina, still hard as I've not yet had a full orgasm.

Winnie: "Kiss me like ... you love me ... now"

I gave her a passionate kiss, then she kissed me more and more as she starts to move again. Our connection at the pubic area is so smooth thanks to my ruined orgasm and is also evident on video as
Thomas radios in:

Thomas: "Winnie, was that it? did he cum already?"

Winnie looks at me to make sure I was in obedience

Winnie: "No he didn't, I came"

She just saved me, unbelievable that this girl would live up to her words.

Thomas: "Well im seeing a streak of white fluid leaking from your vagina... proof to me he hasn't yet cum, keep going and we'll see how soon his dick will limp out."

One of the cameras had been placed right behind the bed, pointing directly at our privates.
Winnie started to move again, much slower this time around. Then she whispered to me "According to biology class, now that you've been ruined, you should be able to last a little longer as that initial pressure is gone, so get ready"

She increases her pace as i breathed heavily, for what its worth, i may as well try to hold back as much as i possibly could. I grabbed her breast so she knew exactly how close to the next orgasm I was as she turned around and reversed cowgirl-ed me. Her pace was constant, so was my grasp on her tits. her 60 strokes a minute doing reversed cowgirl on me quickly made me realize how fast i was reaching my next edge. I signaled her by squeezing ever so tightly on her breast, and she responded by an immediate stop as she pivoted around my pole to face me.

Her damn tight pussy have done it again, during her pivoting, she sent another electrical signal to my balls and soon another gush of sperm was sent exploding into her pussy unwillingly, luckily i squeezed my bottom in time so that i could restrict the orgasm to only one pulse, but its getting very hard now. We both looked at each other in the eyes and she gave me an evil smile.

Winnie: "Awwww ugly winnie Drew more of your cum again..."

Again she leaned towards me and ordered a kiss, I looked on the monitor and clearly 2 streams of steady white liquid is desperately escaping her vagina and making its way past my testicles and onto the bed.
To hide the evidence, Winnie quickly dismounted me and re-positioned herself into a 69 so she can clean off my shaft and whispered to me to do the same with her vagina. I had no choice but to lick my own defeat from her hairy vagina.

My shaft surprisingly still hard after being ruined twice by an ugly bitch, she did an awesome job removing every trace of cum on it but she persisted to continue sucking and massaging my testicles.

Thomas: "Winnie, 10 min is about to be up, hurry up and make him cum already!"

Winnie increased her sucking pace, and her vacuum that she is making, i responded by eating her vagina again until I've cleaned her from the mess i made, she continued to suck like an angel until felt the point of no return... My penis started to micro pulse and she immediately stopped her sucking and grabbed my testicles. It hurt like hell! but what ever the hell she did, it seemed to have restricted my orgasm to 2 pulses and bought me a few more precious seconds. Luckily, my orgasm wasn't strong enough project the cum skyward, so it just leaked from the tip of my penis down both sides of my shaft. She has a way of ruining an orgasm, but then she let go of my balls and gave me one final slow lick on my sensitive spot whilst being ruined! She watched as my dick jerked uncontrollably back and forth, then it seemed to have stopped as the pulsing sensation began, I knew I've past the point of no return. The crazy bitch then climbed on top and mounted me cowgirl style, pushing my entire penis into her vagina! My penis reacted by instantly and generously sending what ever seed was left in my balls in an unwilling epic explosion into her hairy vagina. She continues to pound me nonstop, and my penis kept responding by releasing Pulse after pulse of uncontrolled cum in order to satisfy her perfect cream-pie, and she dismounts right before I gave her my last 3 pulses, giving evidence on camera that she's finally broke me.

Thomas: "Damnit Winnie! you should have finished him sooner, its now 10minutes and 3 seconds.... "

A moment of pause...

Thomas: "FINE, we will erase the recordings, but you now OWE us $5,000... we had 50 people pay to see this, i'll find you tomorrow and you will PAY us or else. Winnie, you're not going to get your share of 1000 because you failed to make a simple man cum within 10minutes"

Thomas and his triad crew had left the dorm, leaving me still laying naked chained in bed with an ugly crazy bitch next to me.

Winnie: "We're not done yet, I've now saved you, and now you're mine... so first, you're going to help me stage my own 'forced sex' scene. You're going to help me blackmail yourself! fun times"

I hated the idea, but im still chained in bed, Winnie wasted no time and started to rub something on my penis, it felt warm and soon, despite how much my penis hurts right now, it started to stiffen up. That bitch used the entire packet of horny goat wheat on my penis!

Winnie: "Did you know you still have a lot more cum? On average, a male can go 5-6 times before he has dry cum, and i really want to see what Dry cum is like. Oh you can resist all you want, you can think im the ugliest woman in the world all you want, but its still a fact that if i continue to jerk your penis and pound it with my vagina, its only natural reaction is to cum to release the pressure. Its fascinating isn't it? the human body, I've always loved reading about it, but being able to put the theory into practice is my dream come true. So for your first task as my slave.... You will give me ALL of your cum. Tonight, i will slowly ruin every one of your orgasm until you're dry, then I'm going to try and milk it one more time just to be sure.... "

.... this is going to be a long painful night. (To be continued)
kleiner
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Natural reaction: Body Science

Post by kleiner »

I like that story. Can't wait for the sequel.