Outdoor Lust

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Outdoor Lust

Post by justruinit »

My girlfriend, Liz, has always been an oudoors type of person. She really enjoys sex outside. I thought part of her desire was the fear of being caught; but Liz wanted to be caught, or at the very least watched!

We have a place in the suburbs surrounded by woods with no nosy neighbors within earshot or eye shot. We have a large area of grass so we have a lawn service maintain it. Liz and I have had sex in the back yard, on the patio, and on the deck. Liz seemed to miss something though. It was like something did not happen that she wanted or needed.

One afternoon, I came to the house early (I had to catch a flight for an unexpected business trip that evening) and saw two trucks from the lawn service in the driveway. None of the workers were in the front yard so I wandered into the house. I looked out the sliding doors that opened to the deck overlooking the backyard.

I saw the workers. And I saw Liz. She was completely naked! She was on all fours in the grass! And she was sucking one of the guy's cock while another was fucking her doggie-style! Three other men were standing around with their pants down to their ankles stroking their cocks - just waiting for their turn!

Then the two men having sex with my beautiful Liz switched places with each other! As I watched her being fucked and face-fucked at the same time, in front of three other men, I realized that I was rubbing my rock hard cock through my pants! I was so fucking hard I was sure that I had pre-cum in my briefs.

I watched silently as she methodically sucked and fucked all five of them, but Liz did not let them cum. Liz always did that to me. I was never allowed to cum. What a tease she was being to these guys! When the last two guys were ready to cum (I was too far away to hear anything, so I can't be sure), she made them stop. She kneeled down. They lined up in front of her.

That was when I pulled my cock out of my pants. I started to jerkoff slowly. I wanted to make this last. I guessed she was going to suck each one off. My plan was to wait to cum until the last one had filled her mouth with his hot cum!

The first guy walked up to her and started to spray his cum all over her face and tits! Liz opened her mouth to try to catch it! The second guy walked up and Liz grabbed his balls while he was cumming and made it squirt all in her hair. Liz didn't even touch their cocks! The third guy let his load go before he even reached Liz! Poor bastard, she just laughed and laughed at him.

The next guy was ready to shoot his load on Liz's face and on her tits. But he pushed her down on the ground on her belly and covered her ass with cum! The last man tried to get his cock into her mouth but she was not going to let him in. He sprayed his load all over her face too.

Liz licked her lips and smiled. The men were leaving as Liz started to rub her pussy. She sat on one of the chairs on the patio, spread her legs and began to really rub her pussy.

I went back to the front and watched the trucks pull away. How was I going to do this? Should I walk outside and tell Liz I watched the whole thing? Did she know I was here? Should I make believe that I had just now arrived?

Then I returned to where I watched her and Liz looked like she was having a fantastic orgasm! She was shaking and her entire body was jumping like it was getting electric shocks! Why couldn't I satisfy her like that? I would do anything she asked to give her pleasure like that!

With rock hard cock sticking out of my pants, I walked onto the deck. Liz saw me and started to laugh.

"Now you come home," she said. "Get over here by me. I need you for something. This is the cumshots from four guys. They all sprayed me with big loads of cum." She stood up facing me. More precum was oozing out of my dick.

"Don't touch your cock. If you ever want to cum again, lick all this cum off my face and tits."

"Will that give you pleasure, Liz? I want to satisfy you," I said.

She laughed out loud and said, "It's a start, dickhead." Slowly I bent down until my face was even with her perfect natural tits. I moved my face closer and could smell the cum. Suddenly she put her hand on the back of my head and pushed my face onto her tits. She let out a moan and I knew I was giving her pleasure. Her tits tasted so good..... Or was it the cum.....