Sorority Halloween, Ch. 8, pt 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority Halloween, Ch. 8, pt 2

Post by micheleFFS »

Sorority Halloween, Ch 8, pt 2

[Author’s note 1: Continued from: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=12794

Author’s note 2: This is the latest installment in the well-received Sorority Initiation series — a year late. This chapter can be read out of sequence, but new readers will certainly be more satisfied by reading the chapters in order. For your convenience, summary and links are at the end of the story, below a series of asterisks you can search for.

Author’s note 3: I make no apology for anachronistic British slang that cuts across class lines as well. The speakers are neither students of history nor professional writers.]

Somewhat apprehensively, we knocked on the door. A gruff voice asked, “Who’s there?”

“Trick or treat,” Talissa and I chorused. For a moment, I thought Ms Samson’ brother opened the door, her costume was so good. A beautiful suit, white boutonniere, a balloon glass with an amber liquid in one hand, and spats, of all things. Iron gray hair, bushy eyebrows, even a moustache. She looked us over, head to toe, then eyed Marci. “These are the girls?”

“Yes, Minister Profumo.”

Ms Samson looked us over again with an irascible scowl. “Who are you?”

I gestured to Talissa. “You first, Christine.” No more interrupting for me.

“If it please your worship, I am Christine Keeler, here for your pleasure, sir.”

“Hmph. And you?”

“Mandy Rice-Davies, your honor. If there’ anything, anything at all I can do to please you, just let me know and it shall be done.” I licked my lips suggestively and we both curtseyed.

“Hmmm, they’ll do, I suppose. Pretty little tarts. Come in, the lot of you.” She glared at Sandy. “Tie the cur outside.”

“Sir! I am a Goddess and my hound is my consort.”

Ms Samson roared, “I don’t care what bestial pederasty you Greeks get up to in Olympus. Down here, you follow my rules in my house.” They glared at each other for a moment. I had no idea if this was real or an act. In any event, Sandy tied the dog’s leash to the banister.

We passed through the foyer to the living room. A fire blazed in the fireplace. Two couches faced each other across a low table in front of the fire. Ms Samson gestured that we “girls” were to sit on one couch, while Ms Samson sat across from us. The other three ladies stood behind his couch.

I crossed my legs, noticing the peculiar whir the taut nylon of my stockings produced. I tugged my hemline up a bit.

Angela came around the couch toward Ms Samson. “Sir...” she began.

Ms Samson half turned to her. “I’ll pay you later, Ward, after I determine what they’re worth.”

Angela knew when to back off. “Very good, Minister.”

“So, you two are friends, eh?”

“Yes, very good friends, sir, as well as colleagues, you might say, sir,” I said, simpering.

Again, she spoke to Angela. “I thought you said there was trouble between these two, Ward.”

“We took care of it, Minister. On their backsides.”

“Good. At least you know how to care for tarts like these.

“So, you two, all friends again? Good, then kiss and make up. I always like to see a couple of girls going at it together.”

Talissa gave a nervous laugh. “Oh, we’re friends, Minister, but not that kind of friends.”

“Do I care? Kiss and make up, now.” The iron will of a woman who’d overcome large obstacles came through her voice.

I resigned myself to yet another ordeal, so I turned to Talissa and puckered up. With a sigh, he did the same. I put my arm around him and our lips met, sticky with unfamiliar lipstick.

“That’s it, open those mouths, let’s see you suck each other’s tongues,” commanded Ms Samson.

Of course, we did as she said. More than once, I’d been forced to suck dick, but somehow, the intimacy of a kiss seemed the greater violation, even discounting that Talissa and I didn’t like each other. However, as always when the Sisters commanded, I obeyed, though I despaired of ever getting the fabulous sexual rewards that lured me into this service.

“Oh, jolly good. Really go to it, you sluts,” encouraged Ms Samson.

I hugged Talissa and even grasped her falsie. As Ms Samson egged us on, I felt something very surprising — a stiff penis pressed against me. I suppressed a laugh. I pushed Talissa back onto the length of the couch and slipped my hand up his dress. Everyone saw his stiffie as I closed my hand on it and stroked.

“By Jove, I believe that’s the biggest clitty I’ve ever seen. What a monster for Halloween. Well, that did it. I’m all randy. I have an appointment, so I shan’t delay. I’ll vent my lust on you twain before we go. Bend over the back of the couch.”

We got in position. Ms Samson flipped up Talissa’s dress and unzipped the ass separator, exposing his crack and asshole. One of the other Sisters folded mine out of the way and roughly tugged my tight panties down. “Spread,” came Sandy’s harsh voice.

“Oof!” I grunted as Sandy slammed into me. She rested against me for a moment. “Oh, we hurt you good. Your cheeks are still warm.” She pulled her strap-on part way out and slapped my inflamed cheeks hard, filling the room with sharp cracks, matched by similar sounds from Talissa’s side of the couch. Those handslaps really stung on the sore cheeks.

Ms Samson, always in charge, said, “In unison, Sandy.” She then lectured us, with a hard inward butt fuck punctuating each word. “How...dare...you...get...in...such...a...squabble?...You...bother...us...and...fuck... around...with...each...other...and...we...will...first...punish...and...then...fuck...your...miserable,...stinking, ...skinny...male...asses!” With that, Sandy really let herself go, butt-fucking and ass slapping me for all she was worth, finally screaming as she came. She lay on my back a few moments, then withdrew suddenly, saying, “Next.”

Ms Samson, freshly done with Talissa, impaled me next. Then Angela, and finally Marcie. They were all rough and we were there until each Sister orgasmed in each of us, always with extra handspanking.

We were exhausted, bruised, and in pain at the end, when Marci finally cried out the last of the orgasms.

Watched by the sisters, we fitted our whipped asses back into the tight, exposing garments. A drink of water, another make-up fix, and we were back on the street. Susie joined us as we walked back to Sandy’s. Susie, fully domesticated and feminized, gave us tips on learning to walk like a sissy. They worked. I took some joy in my more confident stride and Talissa finally walked with a bit of a wiggle without looking like he was flunking Tightrope 101.

At Sandy’s, we added her boytoy, a lad our age called Yvette, to our entourage, and off we went back to the Sorority, where we were among the last to arrive.

The partitions were gone, and the room was filled with Sisters, Auxiliaries, and guests, all in sex-reversed garb. A sideboard with hors d’oeuvres and a couple of punch bowls lined the wall to one side. We all headed over there, greeting friends and admiring costumes on the way. Zoe had a sexy outfit as
Salome and Teresa looked positively gruesome as the bloody, headless Holofernes with Christina, looking quite macabre, carrying his head. Nicola, carrying a bloody wig, was paired with Doris in a skull cap, a perfect Samson and Delilah. I actually spared a very short moment to remember poor Bethie, missing all the fun.

I noticed several groups off to the side engaged in spankings, worship, oral sex for the females, even one genitotorture for Althea, a servant I didn’t know well. He looked happy. I shuddered.

Talissa and I had permission to eat and drink, so we filled our plates and glasses and dug in. Under instruction, we followed Angela and Marci as they circulated, greeting more costumed revelers. Ms Samson joined Dorothea, a handsome guardsman/lover to Tammy’s Catherine the Great.

Artemis finished her hunt, cornering auxiliary member Stephie’s Mata Hari and vigorously slapping his exposed boner, watched by a uniformed GI (whom I almost didn’t recognize as Kari) burdened with a field radio — and by the dog, whose tongue hung down as he stared at his mistress’s prey. Their play grew more intense when Artemis employed an extra large Wartenburg wheel. Steffie let out a high, keening wail that excited the dog. It lunged forward, but was held back by the GI, fortunately.

Gradually, the noise level diminished. I heard a tinkling bell near the entrance to the kitchen. In a few moments, the engaged tops and bottoms pulled themselves together and we all gave our attention to Dorothea and Ms Samson, standing on a raised dias.

Dorothea, as chapter President, called us to order. “This brief meeting in the middle of our Halloween festivities is to celebrate the many imaginative and elaborate costumes. To those of you who began your play early, I give my thanks for your restraint and for remaining in the common area. After the award ceremony, the basement, this room, and the upstairs bedrooms are available for whatever agony and ecstasy the Sisters desire. Before our parade and the awards, Ms Samson has a few words.”

Ms Samson beamed at all of us. “I do believe the Sisters have outdone themselves yet again. I thought last year’s theme, Dangerous Dames, would be hard to top, but Femmes Fatale of Espionage was a brilliant suggestion by Daniela. If nothing else, each servant needs a foil, the man she seduced to his ruin. Daniela, come up here and take a bow.”

Daniela wove her way up to the dias, then smiled and bowed. Everyone clapped.

Dorothea resumed. “Thank you, Ms Samson and thank you, Daniela.

“Halloween is a time for role reversals, at least in appearance. I think we all know who the real femmes fatale here are.” Murmurs of assent and a few claps. “Another role reversal is that in this femocracy, today we have a true democracy. Everyone here votes. Here’s how we’ll proceed. Each current resident Sister, with her femme fatale, will come to the dias and briefly introduce yourself. By all means entice and seduce the audience. After the residents, alumna and guests may parade if they wish.

“After the show, we will take three nominations from the floor for each category: Best costume, sexiest costume, most frightening, funniest, most authentic, and best group. Nominees for each category will come back up here and we’ll decide by voice and clapping acclamation. Susie and Yvette will judge the noise levels.”

The contest was raucous and bawdy. Lots of booty shaking, smacks, a few corny jokes and a lot of laughter. Here are the femmes fatales represented:

1. Christine Keeler

2. Mandy Rice-Davies

3. Mary Queen of Scots

4. Mata Hari

5. Katherine the Great

6. Anna Chapman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Chapman)

7. Cleopatra

8. Delilah

9. Salome

10. Helen of Troy

11. Medea

12. Judith (Holofernes’s bane)

13. Tokyo Rose

14. Christine Granville (Krystyna Skarbek) http://www.spymuseum.com/pages/agent-gr ... stine.html
Do look her up!

15. Valerie Plame (unfortunately absent, would have been Bethie, but it’s questionable whether she’s really a femme fatale, since she evidently didn’t seduce anyone but her husband. Instead, she got fucked over by political activists. My thoughts? She should have treated Karl Rove as Judith trearted Holofernes.)

Angela, Marci, Ms Samson, Talissa and I appeared together. I lifted my skirt and adjusted my garter to hoots and catcalls.

Artemis won Best Costume and I thought she deserved it. Teresa and Christina were runaway winners of scariest, while Doris and Nicola got a lot of laughs for funniest. Zoe, who somehow looked like he had real tits, won sexiest (only genetic males were allowed to compete). We won best group, and to my surprise, I won most authentic. Marci beamed and hugged me. “I wanted you to win that prize!”

As the last of the canapes disappeared and the punch bowls seemed to have developed a drain, people formed groups. Some drifted upstairs, and a few headed for the basement. I looked rather wistfully in that direction. I’d never been down there. True, Bethie’d been severely punished there, but Angela used Talissa in the basement and he’d come up stiff and smiling, so I was curious.

Marci noticed my gaze. “Ever been downstairs?”

“No, Mistress.”

“One day, perhaps. Not tonight. I have big plans for you now.” She gave me a steely grin. Just then, Ms Samson caught her eye and beckoned us over to her. “Come, follow me.” She led me back to the dias, where Dorothea and Ms Samson spoke with each other. Susie knelt by them, palms together as if in supplication. Marci had me rub her neck and shoulders as we waited. I wondered what we were doing there.

Following a shared laugh, the two leaders looked at us. “Susie, you wish to make a request?”

“Yes, Mistress Angelina. You know I exist to serve you. My own desires matter not a bit. Nevertheless, you are beneficent and may allow reign to my proclivities in an acceptable way once a year on this day — if my service and devotion has earned a reward. I ask whether my deportment this twelvemonth warrants the reward I seek.”

Ms Samson regarded him, arms folded, tapping her foot. “You have done rather well since last Halloween, Susie. No rebellion or backtalk. I recall only one time you pleaded a case with me that was foolish, and you accepted your punishment well and fulfilled your penance with alacrity. You earned a great deal of credit over the security breach. Your day-to-day service to me and those I chose to loan you to has been exemplary for several years. So if the other involved is in agreement, you may have your bit of...fun. You have chosen a partner, if you can gain permission from his mistress?”

With a deep sigh and a grateful look, Susie said, “Thank you so much for the positive evaluation and for your permission. I’d like Jenny to be my platym...partner, if that meets with your and Sister Marcie’s approval.”

Ms Samson addressed Marci, “Marci, dear, you are absolutely free to choose whether to allow Susie his request. It is, as you know, unimportant whether you please him or not; you will please me by making the choice that’s best for you.”

I had no idea what was to come, but no one bothered to even mention that my feelings didn’t matter.

Still in his supplicant position, Susie knee-walked around to face Marci. “Sister Marci, before I became a servant in the Auxiliary, I had some enjoyable sessions as a heterosexual top. My first experiences of kinky sex were of that nature, though I also submitted to women. I joined the Auxiliary intending to serve my four years and move on, but I learned so much about the joy of submission to a dominant female, and I never counted on falling so abjectly in love with Mistress Angelina that I never went back.

“However, after a few years, I realized that I still desired to top a woman and I confessed this to Mistress Angelina. She had mercy on me and has allowed me to request one hour a year to top a male dressed as a woman, as it’s clearly wrong for an Auxiliary servant to exercise any authority over a woman. I hope you’ll grant me this hour, but I will abide by your wisdom. Should you grant my request, you will pre-approve any act I will do with your servant.”

Taken aback, I realized I’d have to take whatever Susie wanted to dish out if Marci allowed it. We four stared at Marci.

A sardonic smile on her face, Marci thought for a moment. “I do have plans of my own for Jenny, but an hour’s delay won’t be a disruption. Susie, you and I must consult first, out of Jenny’s hearing.”

Ms Samson put in, “Susie’s reward is to be private, among you three, behind a closed door. No one should see the spectacle of a servant acting that way. It’s only allowed because I love Susie and he’s done so well this year.”

“Oh, I understood that. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

By this time, mingled scents of sweat and other bodily fluids, moans and cries of both agony and ecstasy filled the large room. Nearly everyone in the spacious living room was involved in some scene. To my great envy, I saw Zoe being ridden by Samantha. She was fucking him!

I was so upset I barely heard my instructions. I preceded Marci and Susie up the stairs as they inspected my sexy walk. Mechanically, I used the banister and placed one shaky high heel directly in front of the other, giving my butt a wiggle.

I nearly cried as I went upstairs. This was the second time I’d been excluded from a big sex party and Zach was getting fucked by Samantha, while I submitted to a male with Marci’s approval. Life wasn’t fair.

Marci and Susie criticized my walk, and I wiggled wider, feeling foolish and rebellious at once. Marci, however, told me I looked sexy when I did my girlie walk.

Inside the room, Marci dimmed the light and had me stand facing the closed door so my back was to them. Susie commanded me to raise my skirt and make myself stiff without cumming. I got pretty hard, but not like I usually was.I heard them whispering for a few moments, a laugh or two, then grunts from Susie and scrapes of furniture. Susie harshly told me to turn around. The bed had been pushed against the make-up tables and the two chairs faced each other. The back of one partially blocked my way out of the short hallway, but, summoned by the crook of Susie’s finger, I edged by it.

“Susie and I have discussed generally how he may and may not enjoy you. I know I’m going to enjoy watching you. Jenny, treat Susie as though she was a Sister and do everything possible to make him happy. That will make me happy.” Marci sat in a chair, eyebrows raised expectantly.

Susie sat on the bed and patted the space next to me. “Come sit next to me, pretty Jenny,” he said.

I sat and forced a smile, smoothing my dress and tugging it down.

“You truly are pretty,” he said, stroking my wig. He kissed my cheek and traced my eyebrows with his finger, then my cheekbones, my lips. He held my face in both hands and kissed me tenderly, then more passionately. I put my arms around him and acted like I responded to his kiss. Not fun.

One of his hands moved from my back and seemed to disappear. I looked down and almost laughed when I saw he was feeling me up like I was a real girl. I couldn’t feel a thing in my foam insert. But I sighed like if felt good.

After a while, he put his hand on my knee and moved slowly up my thigh to the welt of my stocking. He pushed me back on the bed and kept running his hand over my stockings, now including my calves. He kissed my cheek again and whispered, “So beautiful” in my ear. I giggled and simpered, which he seemed to like. I tried not to think of Zach being taken by Sam, but without much success. All in all, this was not a high point of my time as a servant. I tried to act like a girl as well as I could to please Marci. I faked sighs and made pleasure noises.

Susie told me now pretty I was and how good I felt. He pressed his erection against me, and I batted my eyelashes and told him I was glad I excited him. We lay side by side, so I followed his lead, putting my hand up his maid uniform skirt. To my surprise, he firmly removed it and put it around his back. Evidently, I was to be passive. He French kissed me again, pressing his stiffness against me, tugging my skirt up. He rolled me onto my side and rubbed up the seam of my stocking, again and again, eventually rubbing the back of my bare thighs, snapping my garter strap gently at first, then a bit harder.

I whispered to him, “I feel you all big and hard against me. Wouldn’t you like me to rub you there?”

“Mmmm, what a nice girl you are. And so very pretty.” Again, he traced his finger tips over my face, just as I did when I worshipped one of the Sisters or tucked her in. I gently rubbed him through his skirt, squeezing and massaging him. Susie’s wandering hands were on the backs of my smooth, hairless thighs, then up on my butt, squeezing me through the tight, shaping garment.

Marci whispered, “20 minutes.” I hoped it meant 20 minutes to go because, while this play had some aspects that were erotic, I wasn’t really enjoying it. I glanced at her. To my surprise, she had her pants partly undone and her hand was busy beneath the folds of the fabric.

Susie didn’t react right away, but quite soon afterwards he moved a hand from my bum to my front.

“What’s this?” he cried out in a hoarse whisper. “You’ve got a fucking dick, you bitch! You fake!” He jumped up and grabbed a slapper from the nightstand. “On your hands and knees, you cocksucker.” He grasped my hips and roughly maneuvered me so that my ass was up and my head down. He quickly rucked my skirt up to my waist and yanked my panties down.

Most of the rest of the 20 minutes was a thrashing, by hand and slapper plus a paddle that Marci handed him. Susie cussed and lectured me, always in an enraged stage whisper, evidently so he couldn’t be heard beyond the room.

Susie was strong and the punishment hurt, especially the paddle. But all told it wasn’t as bad what I’d endured the first night and on several other occasions. He slapped my cock several times, hard, despite it being quite flaccid.

Eventually, Marci said, “Two minutes.” and the force of the blows lessened and soon stopped. Susie thanked Marci for allowing him the privilege of his reward and for the use of the room and the implements. He replaced them and curtsied just before he left, with a final thanks to Marci.

Marci seemed rather impatient, accepting Susie’s thanks with barely a word.

I hadn’t been released from my position, so I remained on the bed, red, stinging, and vulnerable. Marci waited a moment after Susie closed the door and got on the bed behind me.

Much to my surprise, she rubbed my bumcheeks gently, soothing me. She even applied lotion! “Jenny, you pleased me all this day. I loved depilating you, and doing your make-up, and dressing you. You excelled at your girly walk for a newbie. The confession and punishment went well, and I hope it’s effective. What I liked best was watching two men dressed as women making out when you both wished you were with a real woman. Even I never had guys do that before. Oh, it made me hot! You were such a lovely, submissive girl, saying how hard he was and asking to rub his cockhead. I got so hot I shamelessly played with myself while I watched. Now, I’m going to play with you.”

First, she touched up my make-up yet again. The combination of nearly crying, making out and getting spanked is rough on a girl’s face! Marci then had me face the door again. I heard the whisper of clothing and when she had me turn around, she was in a form-fitting dress similar to mine.

Marci had me walk back and forth, sit down, reach for things on the floor or over my head. We sat in the two chairs, facing each other. She had me cross and recross my legs, sometimes telling me to let my hem ride up, sometimes instructing me to pull it down modestly. She kept her hemline up, treating me to the sight of her black stockings, taut garter, and white thighs. I was finally erect at last. Halloween is always odd, but one of the oddest aspects for me was to be so long with the Sisters and not to be aroused. Normally, flaccid cocks were only allowed on work shifts.

Marci slowly stood and extended her hand, smiling. I arose and held her hand. Much to my surprise, she hugged me. Her lips found mine. We Frenched, slowly, sensuously. She guided me to the bed and we sat, still kissing. Her hands roamed over my back and she pulled me down on the bed. Kissing her felt a lot better than kissing Susie! Got a real response from me.

Marci rolled me onto my back and sat on top of me, her dress gathering up near her waist. She still wore black stockings and a white garter belt. Transparent, black panties showed the top of her hairless slit right against my covered stiffie. She looked at me, smiling. “You truly are a very pretty girl,” she said. She leaned forward a bit and ran her forefinger over my forehead, my eye, my nose, my lips. I sucked her finger, licked it and tried to act seductive. Marci grinned and kissed me again.

We lay together for several minutes, on our sides, gazing at each other, gently touching faces, torsos, breasts, hips, butts, punctuated with kisses and deep hugs. We told each other we were beautiful time and again. Marci unzipped my dress and helped me remove it. I left the bed to hang it up and when I turned around Marci stood with her back to me. “My dress,” she whispered, so I unzipped her and hung her dress up. Marci was clad only in a bra and panty set with the contrasting garter belt. She lay on her stomach, and I sat next to her, massaging.

I started with her neck and shoulders, then moved to her scalp, getting my fingertips under her hair. I went as far forward as her forehead and eyebrows, with her sighs as my reward. I moved to her back, where the elastic back band of her bra was no barrier. I rubbed, rolled, and even pinched her back, then swirled my fingertips over the entire surface before moving down to her feet.

I rubbed her toes through her stockings, rotated her ankles, and slowly worked my way up to her thighs. I slid under her panties and rotated her jutting cheeks up and down, back and forth, same and opposite directions. Marci sighed deeply and gently rolled over. “Worship. When I’m ready, remove my bra and panties.”

I sure loved the worship command! I began with similar touches to her face, but this time I added kisses and licks. I gently rubbed her stomach and the front of her shoulders. I worked my way down each arm to her fingers. My hands glided over her breasts, barely touching. I lay close to her, carefully watching her nipples. I squeezed very gently and rubbed her nipples with a circular motion. When they erected, I undid the catch in her bra and the cups fell away to each side.

Marci’s firm, conical breasts rose and fell with her breathing. I cupped my hands under them and gently blew on them, my breath warm. Gentle licks. Very slow compressions of each breast. Erect nipple gently pinched and rolled, pulled and released by thumb and forefinger.

I massaged the front, then the inside of her bare upper thighs. Marci gripped my head and pulled me up for another deep kiss. For me, this was a dream come true. I was truly making out with a beautiful girl, turning her on. It didn’t even feel like Sorority service, it felt like a date. My cock had long since forced its way out of the lacy panty panels, drooling precum.

Marci moved her legs apart, giving my hand more room. I palmed her sex, finding the panties soaked with fluid. Gradually, I increased the pressure. When Marci flexed her hips, I got between her thighs and gently tugged at the panties.

Marci raised her hips and I slipped the damp wisp of nylon off her legs. I outlined her lips, each one, with my forefinger, and inserted two fingers, slowly pistoning and wriggling them. Marci’s breath grew ragged and her hips flexed. I used the thumb of my other hand on her clit and she moaned, a long, drawn out sigh as she enjoyed her first cum of the session.

I lowered my face and began licking her. She tasted delicious. I sped up a bit, and shortly Marci came again, this time louder and accompanied by her whole torso flexing and writhing. She gently pushed my face away from her slippery labia.

Marci favored me with an affectionate smile as she tousled my wig. Her hoarse whisper aroused me. “You’re a very hot girl, not just pretty.”

Right. I’d kinda forgotten all about being so girly. Feeling Marci, turning Marci on, making Marci cum, all felt distinctly masculine to me. My throbbing, dripping cock seemed totally manly. But I smiled and thanked Marci for the compliment.

Marci sat partway up and rolled a bit to one side. She gestured to the empty space on the bed. “Your turn. On your back, girl.”

Surprised, I lay down. There followed one of the most unexpected turns of event I’d ever experienced at TDK. Marci all but worshipped me. She covered my face with fluttery kisses and sucked on my lower lip.

“I love your full breasts,” she whispered. I saw she was massaging my well-filled bra.

She pulled me on my side and squeezed my ass, then gave me a few soft spanks with her hand.

She got me on my back and rubbed my thighs from the knee to my stocking tops, very slowly, which I found extremely erotic. Her fingers on my sensitive, hairless upper thighs was even more so. My cock twitched and precum flowed.

Marci, her face between my legs, framed by my stockings and garter straps, grinned at me. “What a large clit you have, my dear,” she whispered as she folded her hand around it. As I gasped, she squeezed and stroked me. She started slowly, but soon was pumping me so fast her hand was a blur. I kicked my heels against the bed, edging and loving every second, my head rolling from side to side.

Marci then slowed down once more. I stopped lolling about and looked at her. Again, her sexy whisper. “I like your long clit, Jenny, but don’t let it cum. Tell me if it gets to me too much.”

With that, she licked my shaft, from ballsack to cockhead. Oh, that felt good! She licked all around my tip and took it in her mouth, nipping me, eliciting a deep groan. Marci slowly took in more and more of the shaft. She kept it there, working her lips and tongue on me, driving me wild. I moaned and rocked my head from side to side. She gagged on my cockhead, bringing me to the edge. I loved it there and held on with all my skill, groaning and moaning. Marci kept her eyes on me and suddenly stopped. She grinned, with my tip still between her lips, then resumed sucking me, going deep, bobbing her head fast and slow, keeping me near the edge and sending me right up to it again and again. Wow, that felt good! I’d waited so long for this!

All too soon, Marci slowed and, with an audible pop, released my throbbing cock to the air and unwelcome freedom. Still holding my shaft, she gave me her wicked smile and whispered, “You pay for your pleasure with pain, Jenny.” With that, she twisted my sensitized shaft, then commenced slapping it back and forth, hard and fast. She squeezed the base tightly, preventing me from wilting. A couple of pleasurable strokes, then she pinched the shaft.

Cruel Marci kept alternating nice, stimulating strokes with slaps, pinches, scratches, even painful bites to my shaft. My cock really wanted to wilt, but she never let it. I moaned and thrashed about on the bed. “Please, Marci, please!”

“What do you want, Jenny, dear?” she asked sweetly.

“Stop, please.” She was, at the time, pinching my cockhead with her fingernails. However, she instantly switched to stroking me.

“Do you want me to stop stroking my shaft like this? I thought you liked it.”

“Oh, I do, Marci, I do. Please don’t stop.”

“Ok, Jenny, as you wish.” She scratched my shaft with the fingernails of both hands, making me writhe.

“Ahhh, no” I moaned, twisting about.

“No? You just asked me to keep going. Make up your mind, you silly girl. Take that!” She resumed slapping me, then went back to slow strokes up and down, her thumb constantly rubbing my wet cockhead. “Now that you’ve had a moment to think it over, do you want more of this treatment or not?”

It felt so good right then. Helplessly, I said, “More, please, Marci, more.”

“Well, I’m glad you finally decided.” She twisted my shaft again.

I wanted to say “Don’t hurt me,” but all that come out was, “Don’t...” then “Stop!” as a particularly vicious twist wrenched my shaft in what felt like a 360.

“Oh, I won’t stop. I’ll do just as you ask.” Marci’s sexy whisper projected such insincere sweetness. She stroked me and even sucked my cockhead once more. Instantly, I hardened. “Oh, Marci, oh, that feels so good!” I was back on edge.

“Oww! Ahhh!” Marci bit my cockhead and slapped my balls back and forth. I screamed uncontrollably as she used me for a speed bag. Involuntarily, I crawled away from her on the bed.

Mercifully, she stopped. With her cruel grin on her face, she watched as I curled up, nearly in a fetal position. “Oh, Jenny, who knew you had such a nice, girly scream? I’ll have to hear it again....”

I recoiled in fear.

“...but not tonight, sweet Jenny.” She lay beside me, stroking my head and back, pushing my thighs with hers, hugging me once again. “No more pain for now, pretty Jenny. All pleasure.” She kissed me again. Her palm cradled my limp cock. She began rhythmically squeezing my shaft, slowly reviving it.

I eyed Marci suspiciously. I couldn’t help it. She saw me and smiled, gently laughing. “I mean it, Jenny. I’ll play mind games, but I’ll never lie to you, just as you must never lie to me.” Another French kiss.

I responded and felt my shaft getting longer and thicker, to my surprise. Marci kept on playing with it, making me feel good and get stiff.

Marci looked down at my growing cock. “Lift up your leg, Jenny.” We both waved a be-stockinged leg in the air. “Point your toe. Don’t we look sexy showing off our hot legs?” Well, nice legs in stockings are sexy, but mine?

“You do, you always look sexy. You are so beautiful.”

“Oh, Jenny, accept it. You’ve got nice legs and you make a pretty girl.” She kissed me again, exciting me enough that I felt precum sliding over my cockhead. “Your such a pretty girl, Jenny, I want to fuck you.”

I gasped as Marci straddled me, her garters straining across her spread legs. She held my cock straight up and slowly lowered herself onto it.

“Oh, wow,” I gasped as my head disappeared into her thick lips. Marci rocked back and forth a bit, teasing me, then very carefully lowered herself on me, engulfing my entire shaft. She moved forward and back, massaging her clit on my panties.

“Thumb,” she whispered, smiling. Obediently, I worked my thumb between us, the pad upturned to give friction to her nubbin. Marci rolled her head back, moaning and gasping. “I’m cumming!” she cried. She rode me, sliding back and forth, to at least two more orgasms. I remained nearly continually on edge, hardly believing I was fucking at long last.

Marci grinned and I returned it. She collapsed on me and we shared a deep kiss, with her still pumping on me, but much more slowly. Hyperaware, I felt her damp lips around my cock, heard our stockings rubbing against each other, felt the tightness of my unfamiliar undies, especially the garters tugging the hosiery. Our scents and breathing mingled. I hugged Marci and kissed her deeply. I don't think I ever felt so good in my life.

Marci’s pace quickened and she raised herself. She moved her feet next to my hips and squatted above me, riding my cock up and down. I reached up and felt her breasts, earning a big smile. Then Marci flipped her eyebrows. Obviously, she was up to something.

She lowered herself all the way so her pussy rested against my belly. Slowly she contracted her thighs and went up my shaft. When she got to the top, unlike previous times, she kept rising. I arched my back, desperate to keep my cock inside her. She grinned down at me and raised herself a bit higher. I arched more, grunting with the strain. Marci rotated her hips and I desperately followed her every move, unwilling to leave the warm, tight pussy I’d sought so long.

To my relief, Marci plunged down on me, taking in my entire prick. I gasped with relief and pleasure. Marci fucked me rapidly, rocking forward and back, up and down, really into it. My gasps reached a crescendo as I edged once again.

“Don’t you dare cum without permission!” Marci admonished after a particularly hard slam down. I grunted my assent, face twisted with effort.

Marci’s response? She rose to the top and kept me arched once again. My cockhead was all that remained in her and it felt so good, so sensitive, and so precarious at the same time. I was desperate to remain inside her, desperate to cum, desperate not to cum. I rolled my head from side to side, gasping, whether from pleasure or frustration, I was past telling.

Wham! Marci slammed down on me, letting me fill her. I groaned, writhing. Marci, her hair flying, laughed aloud and whispered in my ear, “I promised not to hurt you, but I never said I won’t tease you.”

“No, of course not,” I gasped. Marci then rode me to several orgasms, gasping, moaning, crying out. She slowed eventually, but never stopped completely. We kissed passionately. Then, with her wicked grin again, she rode me and made me do the arch thing again. “Oh, Jenny, the determined, frustrated look on your pretty face is so precious! I love it.” Marci slid down my pole and rocked herself to another cum as I held on, barely able to prevent my own orgasm.

Another kiss, with me thrusting up into her. I sure loved doing this.

Marci whispered, “Jenny, wrap your arms and legs around me.” I did, once again very aware of the tight garters and stockings. “Keep inside me. We’re going to roll over.”

“Wha...?” Wow, she rolled to one side, taking me with her. I got the idea and added my twists to the process. Hey, I was in the famed missionary position. In TDK! I eagerly began thrusting. Wow, it felt good to swing my hips without a bed in the way.

Marci had other ideas. “Stop, Jenny. I know you probably like to do it this way, but remember, it’s all about my pleasure. Move up and away from me.” Reluctantly, I complied. Marci rotated each leg so I was lying on the backs of her thighs, her feet near my face. Laughing, she held my face between the bottoms of her feet. l laughed with her. “You can get very deep in a girl this way, and that’s what I want. Fuck me as hard as you can, and remember not to cum.”

Grinning, I pumped into her, slamming my cock deep inside her again and again. She started cumming right away and, as far as I could tell, didn’t stop. She screamed again and again, pounding her fists on my back so hard she nearly broke her promise.

I didn’t care! I was fucking harder and faster than I ever had before. I felt so good, and Marci was cumming and cumming and cumming. Wow!

I realized Marci was not only screaming, she was speaking. “Cum, Jenny, cum! Fill my cunt with your spunk!”

My eyes bulged out incredulously. “I can cum, Mistress?”

“Yes, Jenny, go. Or cum!”

Though locked in a frantic fuck, we both got the giggles. That didn’t last long. I somehow managed to fuck even faster and harder than before, to where I was on edge and thought I’d cum, but I simply peaked without spurting. Surprised, I redoubled my efforts.

Marci loved it ‘cause she kept cumming and moaning.

Then I felt my jism rise in a whoosh. Marci saw it in my eyes. “Jenny!” she cried as I exploded insider her, spasming into her again and again. “AAAAOOOOHHHHH!” I bellowed, joined by Jenny, cumming right with me. It seemed to go on and on, my cock ramming into her.

With a final wrench, I collapsed as Marci pulled her legs from between us. A long kiss, with caresses and hugs. “Oh, Mistress Marci, you are so beautiful when you cum like that. I humbly thank you for allowing to cum, too. I know it’s not about my pleasure, but I’m sure you know I never felt that good in my life.”

Marci smiled and held my face in her hand. “You made me feel very good, Jenny. You earned your reward.”

We lay in each others’ arms, legs twined together, kissing gently until we drifted to sleep.

The story so far:

Jerry, an 18 year old nerdy college Freshman, is flabbergasted when a gorgeous blonde seeks him out. To his amazement, he is invited to compete against several other boys for the privilege of serving the sexual and other needs of a sorority of dominant beauties. He prepares himself to get an edge and endures ordeals in parts 1 and 2.

I apply to the Sorority Auxiliary, Part 1
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7388

I apply to the Sorority Auxiliary, Part 2
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7389

The ordeals continue into Saturday. Later, he and two other successful candidates begin training in both sexual and non-sexual service to the ladies. Will these nerds lose their virginity? Saturday is covered in parts 3A and 3B.

Initiation to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3A: Saturday
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7576

Initiatoin to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3B: Saturday
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7577

A rigorous training day goes into Sunday evening, when there is an initiation ceremony, complete with a faculty advisor.
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4A: Marci
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 66#p102366

Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4B: Veronica
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 64#p102364

Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4C: Samantha
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7874

Jenny's first day of service and more are described in
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 5: My Service Begins
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9579

Sorority Auxiliary, Part 6: True Service is Hard
Jenny is further challenged to learn more about being a sexual servant and plaything.
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9621.

Sorority Auxiliary 7: First Failure
Jenny tries hard, but fails to meet a challenge. Was he set up?
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9727

The sorority Halloween festivities in two installments:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 18&t=12794
lez
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Sorority Halloween, Ch. 8, pt 2

Post by lez »

That was awesome, I'm so happy to see the story continued! I'm really enjoying the story, easily my favorite on the site.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.

Post by micheleFFS »

Thanks for the compliment, Lez.

I will definitely continue the story and put you on my list of folks to notify of new episodes.

I add anyone who comments favorably on the series. You're number 16 on the list. :smile:

michele
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Excellent work - thank you.
I've enjoyed these latest episodes so much, I think I'm going to re-read from chapter 1 again. :-D

Chico
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Thanks, Chico. I'll add you to my list of folks to alert to updates. You're number 18 - I checked old PMs and found someone I'd missed.

I'm very receptive to feedback and suggestions from readers.

michele
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

All I can say is: Please write more! :-D :love:
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Definitely not a year wait.

However, I'm in the early stages of finding a publisher for this and another story, a male dom (so far) tale of a schoolmaster at an English school.

michele