When one became two. (Cancelled)

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
MasterJeff
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

When one became two. (Cancelled)

Post by MasterJeff »

Author's Note: Due to many factors, such as lack of interest, my occupation requiring more work on my behalf, and impending vacation, I've decided to cancel or temporarily postpone further chapters. The story is there, and it will be a wonderfull one, but it really comes down to available time, plus if you want to read 5000+ word chapters of exquisite detail. If the guy from Game of Thrones can write 10 pages on how big a dinner was, with my writing style you'd be reading an entire chapter two chapters set only on the beach lol. I'd like to think I'm a good writer, hopefully the community finds more interest once they notice this novel of sorts is cancelled. Kind of like how once Van Gogh died, his art was worth attention. But whether or not I continue is really up to time constraints and interest in the project. My own included. So don't hold your breath, but i can foresee at least a second chapter down the road. Realism is hard work you know lol.

~ Recently I began to fantasize about something, like most men do. However the fantasy took on a life of its own with names, details, places and actions. Most of what will be told here is true, at least regarding one individual. I will not state what is accurate and what Is false until the end of the story. This story may go on for days or weeks, maybe months. But its a story worth telling. A depiction of the 24/7 lifestyle. I am an inventive typist but pretty much all of what you will be reading is based on the author, his personality, and his passion for his craft. Names, dates, places, and even the Author's real name is false to protect the innocent, and the imaginary. While I am writing this story in some part for myself, I wish to offer it to the wonderful people at Milovana. Its a story of love and lust of course, but love in a way that most men cannot feel, and in ways some women crave. I will write one chapter, if you do not like it, I shall not continue to write it. If you enjoy it, please send me PM's and comments and let me know to do so. I will comment that while not much will occur in the first chapter, detail is important. Its a slightly slow moving story but I believe the ladies of Milovana may enjoy it. I will write this store as realistic as possible, and I've known in some cases for such things to happen in real life so I will stick to realism. No magic potions or such like that.

This is a story for the ladies. You may not meet me in real life, but you will get to see into the heart and the soul of the Author. I hope you like what you see. D&s and M&s are part of me ,so this is what the story will be about. Please do not expect immediate writing. I will need time to format my thoughts to words, But I think you will enjoy it. Ladies and Gentlemen, I truly hope you enjoy the story. Please leave comments. Oh, and if there are grammar, syntax or punctuation errors. Please try to ignore them. I will do my best to avoid them. ~

~ I dedicate this story to E.Z. Riter. Thank you for your wonderful stories, wherever you are. ~

When one became two

By MasterJeff

Chapter 1: A day at the beach

"I know what your probably thinking. Oh.. well I suppose you don't. I have yet to tell the story after all. Well don't worry, I'll remind you that I know what your thinking...but here is how it all began..."

It was a beautiful sunny day in Southern California that day. To most people its a typical day, nothing unusual, nothing worth mentioning that day at all. However to one individual it would change his life entirely. Trouble was.. He was just there for some sun.

David enjoyed the sun for some reason. He didn't tan very easily so it required a good deal of patience and sunscreen to achieve his objective. He lay on a large 8' by 5' beach towel in his black and red pleated swim shorts. He wore little else, after all it was the beach. However he wore some sunglasses upon his face. The reflective-mirror kind. He honestly hated them, in fact he felt they made him look like a douche bag, a prick, someone who would kick sand on a guy in an old 1980's movie and try to steal his girlfriend. Fact was this wasn't David at all, and he only wore them because the reflective nature of the glasses kept the sun out a bit easier. A perk was that he could watch the water, and the women without so much of their noticing him. He wasn't a pervert, but was still a man after all.

David's digital watch beeped once and he sat up and began to reapply some sunblock, a soft breeze blowing through his brown hair. He began to rub it over his legs and knees slowly, moving his way up to his toned abs and semi-flat slightly muscular chest. He was rather proud of his body since he worked very hard to earn it. David after all weighed close to three-hundred pounds several years ago. He didn't care what the world thought then or now, but this time in the body he now possessed, he did care how he looked but only for himself. David did a lot of walking so his legs were toned and strong. He went to the gym two times a week to maintain his upper body and ate healthy most of the time. He had a simple life. He got up. Went to work. Came home. There wasn't much to it. He was not a fan of overly-complicated things. Sure, he was normal. He went to movies, and the occasional symphony performance. He was an intelligent man after all. But unlike most men, it took him little effort to do that which most men could not. Picking up after himself, keeping a clean apartment and so on. David wasn't like some men, maybe even most men, and the thing was, that is exactly what he wanted.. He didn't want to be like other men, he wanted to better himself in ways his gender had failed to do over the last few decades. To remember a simpler time, to be a gentlemen, to be kind and still masculine.

David's body wasn't entirely average, but he didn't brag or wish to display it that day. He just came for the sun, the sounds and the surf. The sights weren't exactly his priority, it was a Saturday after all.

You may ask...Why such a large beach blanket for one person? David didn't enjoy sand on him, especially on a rather warm day like today. He wasn't inviting "company" either. David noticed several guys hitting on women to his left, down the beach a bit. He watched and mentally shook his head. He wasn't at all impressed with the typical superficial "douche" like figure of some men. Its not how they looked, its how they acted. The whole "bro's before hoes" mantra and the like. He didn't respect it, nor appreciate it. While he wasn't at all pro-feminism, he certainly believed and held close his mantra that women deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. What could he say... David was an old fashioned guy... He grew up in an era he didn't belong in. He was a 1950's sort of guy in some ways.

David saw two women, a beautiful blonde and a soft auburn-haired brunette walking by the flock of geese. He liked to think of those type of men as geese. All noise and flapping, no substance. They certainly flapped alright... 'Hey baby, want to touch my six pack?', "Hey beautiful, I got something for you, how about you come here huh?" and the one line that certainly got the ladies panting (sarcasm) "Hey girl, come meet my man-cannon, I promise its got lots of ammunition".

David couldn't help but smirk at that one. He figured with as tight of a swimsuit that he had on, his cannon would be shooting blanks in no time. Probably best for the human race that way. David closed his eyes and rested his head down for a moment. He thought a lot about life, perhaps too much for someone. He had a brain and he liked to use it. So sue him, right? But the thing was David thought about much more than most guys. He thought about the heart, and soul. Primarily his of course. He wasn't a small man, he was 6'1'', about 186 pounds, mostly muscle but still that small cradle of loose skin around his left side. Not noticeably to the naked eye but he knew it was there. A war bond from his battle with weight loss. It would go away eventually. It didn't matter however, he had the objective of all his work. His abs, he loved them you know. David had worked very hard for them, and while he was a modest man in general, he was proud of them.

He began to think about the waves. Such thoughts relaxed him... "Hello?".... "Maybe he's sleeping?"

David lifted his head softly, opening his eyes to the two voices, both distinct and individual, his thoughts immediately coming to a halt as if a turntable needle scratched off the side of a record in a swift abrupt manner. The two girls stood there above him, the blonde and the brunette. Dazzling in matching white bikini's which still left somethings to the imagination. David was not shy, he was not someone who would stutter around women or become nervous. He was a calm and collected individual.

"Good afternoon, what may I ask brings you to my beach towel today?" David asked in a polite and welcoming tone. "Oh, we don't mean to bother you but we noticed you had a very large towel... and.... ". The blonde trailed off for a moment. "and we forgot ours at home".. chimed in the brunette. "May we lay beside you to tan for a while.... That is if you don't mind sharing your towel with us?" the blonde commented. The brunette looked rather hopeful in her own way. David wasn't a girl chaser.... In fact he made an effort not to be like most men, hence the earlier thoughts and visage of the fellows down the beach. He nodded and moved into the center a bit more "You may join if you like, ladies. I don't mind sharing. Please feel free to rest and tan as long as you like". He spoke calmly and plainly, but with that same welcoming tone.

The two smiled and quickly lay down, the sand apparently too hot for their bare feet. "Thank you very much", "we really appreciate it" They both commented, giving a creepy twin sister vibe of one girl beginning and the other finishing a sentence.

What could David say. Two beautiful women walking up to him..... being so pleasant and polite.... and nearly shoulder to shoulder with him in such a manner that provided their bust-line almost perfectly aligned with his vision. It was an interesting situation. He was no pervert after all, though he was a man. He limited himself to two peeks through his reflective glasses at each of their busts, but that was it. Their bodies were truly spectacular, but it was apparent easily so that they worked hard for them. He had respect for women who took care of themselves, especially since he knew how hard and how long it was and took him to gain his physical self. He knew they must have worked even harder.

David was respectful, but he was also a very curious person. He was about to speak after a few moments of silence before.. "Oh, I'm sorry... *giggle*. My name is Beth." The blonde on my left shot out. "and she's my friend Whitney." Beth added. "hi" was all that came from Whitney's lips. Beth offered her hand to which David shook it with a soft smile. "Its a pleasure to meet you Beth.... Whitney...My name is David." he said, turning and shaking Whitney's hand, not able to ignore the beautiful green eyes she had as well as the browns of Beth. David had instinctual feelings at times, he always used to think it was the precognitive alpha-male trying to point something out. Beth and Whitney's reasoning for their wanting to share the beach towel was sound, but something wasn't entirely accurate about it, so he thought he'd shoot himself in the foot and ask. "If you ladies don't mind my asking, why did you choose my towel over those of a few others around here?" He asked in his usual calm voice as he sat up, propping up a beach umbrella to provide some shade over our three heads before laying back down.

He had noticed as he did so, several men and women whom had large enough beach blankets to accommodate the two of them. Beth got a bit flustered and blushed in a subtle way that was nearly indistinguishable from her tan. "Well... Whitney and I were walking by and a bunch of those guys over there were total assholes. One even tried to pinch my ass. It was pathetic..." Beth spoke. "Yeah.. total douche bags" Whitney chimed in.

"Well...." She paused before continuing, a noticeable blush barely registering on her tanned face.. "We noticed you here, on this huge beach towel and you didn't seem to be with anyone... and Whitney said you had nice abs and we wanted to know what they felt like" she commented somewhat meekly. Whitney blushed and reached over, giving her friend a playful smack on the stomach for having given that revelation.

What could David say to that... Behind his sunglasses and inside his mind he was having his ego stroked by two bedazzling women. "Well thank you for the compliment ladies. If you'd like, you may touch them if you wish, I don't mind." David calmly commented. Their eyes widened a tiny bit and they were a bit surprised by my response... "Really? Can we?" Beth responded still blushing along with Whitney.

David nodded softly before the two turned over onto their sides to face him, fortunately for him giving him a much better view of their busts...But he chose to wave the opportunity away and be a gentlemen. Their arms extended and they slowly and lightly glided their palms along what he called his six pack. "Wow.... you must have worked hard for these... " Beth commented while Whitney seemed a bit more preoccupied on her touch. He softly nodded and laughed. "Its true I have, especially since they weren't there a few years ago." He commented with a somewhat amused tone. If it weren't for David's self control of which he had much thanks to his life, he probably would have become quite hard within his swim trunks. If not for the two beautiful women beside him, but for the fact they were touching his stomach.

They slowly removed their hands and smiled sweetly.. "Thank you for letting us do that.." Beth commented, Whitney seemingly more quiet. "If you don't mind, why did you let us touch you?" Beth surprisingly burst out with asking, turning and looking at me. Oh the number of ways David could have answered if he allowed himself to be a mere male-minded guy, but he chose to be more than that so thus his answer would be more than that. "Well to be quite honest, you both were quite polite when you asked to share my towel and you paid me a compliment, why wouldn't I?" He said warmly.

"Well... we...." Whitney began to speak but paused nearly indefinitely before Beth picked up the train of thought from her station.. "We saw you laying here, you didn't look like you had a girlfriend... and to be honest guys with your body-type are sometimes assholes, and were used to being around guys with your body type, rather handsome guys with no souls only one head to do the thinking, another to do the talking....and ..." She paused somewhat sheepishly before it came out..

"Aren't you gay?" Beth commented.....

Inside David's mind he was a bit flustered with what had just been said, especially since he was a proud and normal Hetro-sexual, and while not taking it as an insult, he could see how with his build and slightly above average looks that they might think that. The mathematical chances of a single, generally handsome guy laying alone with good abs and a generally strong upper body who wasn't gay, was pretty low. Yet their comment still surprised him a bit of which he could only mutter... "Hmm...."

The girls quickly covered her mouths slightly with a gasped choked-back laugh and looked quite embarassed.. "Oh... my god.. I'm so sorry... It's just..." Beth began to say.... David immediately but calmly cut her off.. "Its quite alright, I do understand. While I can understand why certain pea brained muscle trains like the fellows over there have no girlfriends, its seemingly impossible to imagine a straight guy without one whom has a generally good body and takes care of himself. I have to say though, this sort of question has never come up". David softly chuckled, his ego still intact from the small meteorite that cracked the skin of it.

Beth and Whitney signed softly and began to calm down at the fact that David wasn't upset. "Seriously.. were sorry David, we just thought it strange, y'know?" Beth softly mumbled. David nodded in understanding before the second most amusing comment of the day popped up..

"So.. wait... Your straight, and you let us touch you..." Beth began... He could see the thoughts, the scandalous thoughts begin to pop into her eyes, such as perhaps he was "Getting off" on it, or some such thing. He instantly began to counter such thoughts with his own truthfull ones. "If it would clear up any misconceptions, I do not deny your compliments and your request and in actuality touching my stomach had any effect on my ego or libido, I allowed it for the reasons I had stated. Not for some selfish and rather perverted pleasure. In fact, would you like the honest to god truth about this matter?"

Beth and for that matter Whitney seemed entirely cutt off entirely from this blunt and somehow surprising turn of events in which a guy whom didn't appear or act like a jerk, could willingly admit the fact he enjoyed it and not categorically denying it outright or making some lewd and rude comment.. They both somewhat nodded which lead David to continue.

"The fact is, I am not your average guy. That is not a penis pun I assure you, but the fact is I don't let anyone touch me. Its not because I'm some loner, or I have intimacy issues. I just honestly am not the type of guy who trolls for booty as the phrase goes." He commented frankly and openly, not particularly enjoying the phrasing he was about to use... "I don't go to bars looking for pussy, or night clubs or any such thing. I came to the beach to get some sun and to admire the view. I fully admit I'm still a guy and I do admire the women in some small way, but the fact is I'm a gentlemen, rather old fashioned in my own mannerisms and I don't let just anyone under my shirt or under my sheets. Your compliments aside, I saw two intelligent women who are fed up with men acting like children and quite frankly, I'm just as sick of men like that than you are. Surely and with no offence, surely you must understand my viewpoint that some women with your looks do not have the brains to back up the bust, if you understand my meaning... But the moment you approached me, I thought nothing of the sort about you both. I try not to prejudge anyone, except on their actions and behavior."

David did have an overactive mind, he was quite intellectual with a habit at times of overstating blatant facts but not in an attempt to show off. Beth and Whitney's mouths kind of hung open slightly in surprise that this guy they barely knew, had blatantly admitted and stated that he wasn't like the typical guy and that he actually made an effort to act sophisticated and have self restraint.

"and I apologize if my words offended you both, I hope you know I didn't insinuate either of you were in the "bimbo" category, not at all. I simply wished to explain my reasons and ensure you understood me precisely. I do reassure you, I didn't let you touch me for some perverse benefit, In some sense I rewarded you for the fact you were polite to me and paid me compliments. I have received my share of compliments I'm sure you'd imagine, but honestly the women giving them were not my type." David commented before going silent having spoken somewhat in his defense as well as opening himself up as well to reveal some fairly basic yet somewhat personal facets of his humanity and beliefs.

Beth and Whitney's surprise turned slowly to gentle smiles before something quite unprovoked happened. David felt some sand kicked onto his foot, looking up and noticing two of the guys that had harassed the ladies earlier had come up to him. He mentally noted the irony of sand being kicked at him, as per his earlier thought of 1980's beach bullies. "Dude, why you hogging all the bitches!" He exclaimed in a stereotypical manner of the generation we live in. David chose to remain silent to ignore him, a conventional and useless approach but isn't it what non-typical and intelligent guys do? Ignore idiots?

The muscular guy kicked some more sand onto the towel, this time some of which splashed Whitney causing her to quietly shriek from how hot the silica was. David jerked his head slightly before responding... "I would kindly ask you to leave my area as I've claimed this spot for my own. These lovely ladies were polite in asking to lay beside me and get some sun. They showed me much more courtesy than you are right now. I again would ask you to leave my beach towel peaceably." He spoke softly and politely yet only to provoke more irony in the response of the muscle-hound.

"Or you'll do what, big man?" The walking cliche managed to word out with his simplistic intellect. David noticed that while Beth and Whitney were intelligent and beautiful, they were still feminine and had some fear of these fellows. While they knew these guys were assholes, violence could still be possible in 2013 at the beach, and especially in California. David knew the response time of the police to such an incident would not be immediate. David leaned to his left and whispered into Beth's ear.. "I wish to appologize for his behavior, I think you know but I'd like to assure you I'm not like him and he makes me ashamed of my gender. I don't want you to be afraid, if worse comes to worse I will stand my ground. Just don't think me some guy who is going to bounce chests with this ass to prove my virility or some such notion" David spoke with a sweet smile, turning to the left and repeating the same words to Whitney.

This action provoked a further response as the prick reached forward and smacked the umbrella away, startling the girls but not David as he pretty much assumed an indirect conflict was going to happen. "What are you whispering to them, you making jokes about us?" The buffoon commented, the second guy behind him looking rather irate as well with the situation that didn't exist.

"To be honest, I'm apologizing for you because your acting completely irrationally, unprovoked, and without reasoning. Your acting like the entire family of "Here comes honey boo boo" and I'm not at all impressed. You ask if I am making jokes about you to these women, I'm not, your making jokes of yourself with how your acting. I would ask you kindly a final time to leave my towel and replace the umbrella or you will force me to stand." David spoke in a calm but more forceful manner. He wasn't angry, he wasn't afraid, and he wasn't interested in butting heads with someone who clearly had a hollowed out one. He simply wanted them to go away, and if it meant defending the honor of two polite and enjoyable women, then so be it.

Then the cliche-gasm began its climax... "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, he's going to stand up...Call the doctor, I'm so scared....." They chided on in their childish way while laughing. David gently grasped Beth's hand and kissed it softly, doing the same to Whitney's before commenting quietly.. "I apologize but I refuse to allow my and your day to be ruined like this. I would hope you don't think any bad of me for having to do this." He calmly stated only to recieve silence in return as the girls watched somewhat un-nerved of all of this. David stood with relaxed hands. "Well gentlemen, if were going to do this its not going to be initiated by me. Your going to have to be the one to punch me first. Because we have an entire beachfront property of people here, many dozens watching us.. They will see two things.. Firstly, they will see you being the initiator of violence and which will lead them to comment to that later when the police arrive.. Secondly they will see me acting in self defense and I will not be liable for criminal prosecution. So if you really want to fight me over two admittedly gorgeous women, despite the fact there are probably a hundred or more others around here... then you have to do the work to smack me first... duddddee..." David comments rather mockingly.

"Not a problem.." was the only response from the guy before he pulled his arm back and swiftly punched David across the left side of his face just under his eye, his sunglasses somehow managing to remain on. David could almost literally feel the blood vessels burst within the skin at such a blunt action. David moved his leg back behind him do to the ferocity of the blow, he had to regain his ground for a moment. This guy was slightly bigger and much more muscular than David despite being generally the same height. It wasn't traditionally a fair fight. David looked down at the girls and commented "I did say I'm old fashioned and defending a woman's honor is one of my beliefs, so I do hope you won't hold it against me for doing this. Not that I don't think you could hold your own in a fight." He spoke calmly, the left side of his face turning a bit purple and red. David swiftly turned his head and grit his teeth slightly at the discomfort before taking his sunglasses off, letting his aggressor see his blue eyes as he tossed the glasses down upon the towel before spitting on the sand and lifting his hands, using a come-hither hand gesture to invite a second blow. A seemingly poor choice or so it seemed. The beach bully obliged him and thrust forward a second volley of his arm, David sharply moving to the side and jumping up, bringing his right elbow down harshly upon the tender area of the guys lower inner arm, then taking his arm, pulling it behind the guys back and twisting it hard, wrapping his other arm around his neck to keep him from using it again. Muscle counting for absolutely nothing in this position. David not so much out of breath but breathing firmly at his actions due to the increase in adrenaline... "I'd nearly run out of patience with you, so I will ask once more. Leave my towel and my female acquaintances alone or I will break this arm..." David calmly spoke, giving his proposal and consequence. "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" The walking testosterone gene proclaimed... David calmly sighed... "Wrong answer..." and using his strength twisted the guys arm hard enough to cause a severe sprain, holding back from breaking he man's arm at all, only wishing to inflict injury or enough of it to show his determination.. The guy yelped and shouted in pain before quickly nodding "OKAY.. OKAY OKAY! I GIVE...WE'LL GO.. JUST PLEASE LET GO!" He yelled loudly in an attempt to convince David. David let go and gently pushed it a small distance away before standing in wait for the guys departure. Instead the guy turned around and attempted a third strike upon David, forcing David to give a swift and furious punch directly against the guys face, hearing a noticeable click of the guys nose being broken before the guy stumbles back and falls over falling unconscious. The second guy behind him almost white in the face in surprise before he grabs his friend by the arm and drags him off towards the other side of the beach.

David calms down a bit, many couples clapping and applauding to the scene and to David's ability to not only stand up to someone larger than him, but also be a gentlemen in the process. David had his pride despite not being a proud man, he didn't let his body's pain force him to react in recoil or pain from the fire that enveloped the side of his face. He grasped the umbrella and placed it back into the sand before he sat back down, putting his glasses into his pocket before laying back.

The girls in a kind but also a cliche'd manner paid immediate attention to David and his painful battle wound. "Oh god, are you okay David?" They both asked excitedly in compassion and concern. but not genuine excitement. David nodded and rubbed the side of his face gently, fishing out his glasses and using the reflective coating as a mirror to check out his face... "Yes, i'm perfectly fine girls, thank you for your concern. With no ego and in full honesty, it does hurt quite a bit but I can take it." He softly smiled a bit. The girls calmed down a bit and nodded, pressing a bit closer. David able to feel their bodies press to his further than they had previously. David paused in thought for a moment before speaking.. "Now then....what was I saying before all this unpleasantness....oh yes...... Sufficive to say, I've worked to not be anything like... him.. and I am rather old fashioned. I don't think you incapable of fighting back or weak but I felt it important to...."

David was cut off in surprise as Beth planted a soft kiss upon his lips, Whitney placing one on the side of his left cheek that wasn't injured. The kiss ended after a few moments and the girls looked at him. "What was that for?" David asked rather surprised, honestly not expecting any reward nor doing what he did for one. "That was for being a gentlemen and standing up for us and not being all macho about it either...." Beth sweetly explained... "and for looking so hot kicking the guys ass..." Whitney chimed it with a blush on the face that made its way to Beth's face as well.

David smiled a bit and nodded. "Thank you for the compliment, but it was nothing really. I have no formal training in karate or anything, I just didn't want to hurt him entirely. I wanted to convince him to leave." I said firmly.

Then Beth asked a question that David had never heard before and shook him to the core in a good way... Beth exclaimed.. "How...can you exist?"

David didn't physically react, more so mentally reacted as if kicked upside the head. "What do you mean?" He asked curiously. David didn't have enough time to spit out the words before Beth began her semii-rant.. "Your physically fit, your intelligent, you show mercy to even assholes like that, you don't appear to be a violent person, your attractive, your a gentlemen, your strong.... and I don't mean just physically... you have beautiful blue eyes.. and your not GAY!" she managed to stammer out before taking a deep breath in a somewhat exasperated manner. Whitney chiming in with "Oh.. and your patient too....plus you've done nothing offensive or lewd with us since we met while other guys would have been all over us."..

David kind of lay there and think of their words... His ego getting a thorough handjob at the time...But he snapped out of it and spoke softly... "Well... here's the thing......" He commented before sitting up and moving by their legs, and laying to face them, his back to the sun and ocean. "I'm not your average guy...I've worked hard to eliminate any negative aspects of my gender and while I like women and again... you both are absolutely gorgeous... I don't act nuts around them. Women are not catnip to me... I act and speak more eloquently in some ways than other guys, and I hold virtues and values that men have discarded in some cases. Like honor, chivalry, honesty, loyalty.. and so forth... I am just... being me... The product of which I'd rather not discuss the creation of at this time. Its kind of personal and we did just meet today.". David smiled softly.

Beth and Whitney blankly nodded, perhaps still surprised and how David acted and treated them. Beth sat up and gently placed her hand to his face, touching the rather ugly looking bruise but with care. David visably grimaced slightly at the tenderness but stomached it for her. She noticed and pulled her hand away softly before returning it to his face, brushing her thumb along his cheek, Whitney doing the same a few moments after. "Thank you for being a good example of what men are supposed to be.." She said sweetly. He nodded and smiled, taking her hand from his face and kissing it softly on top. "My pleasure ladies." was all he said.

He stood and stretched, looking at his watch. "Ladies, I should head home now.. but I know this little beach-front bar about three minutes walk down the beach.. Would you allow me to buy you a drink perhaps?" David asked politely, never actually having offered to buy any woman a drink as he had never been in such a situation before by choice. They both looked at each other for a moment and softly giggled before responding... "We should be buying you the drink!". He laughed at their comment and shook his head. "Please allow me, call it my being a gentlemen... Besides, I don`t drink..." He commented bluntly in the open. The girls were almost shocked but not entirely. "Really? Not at all?". They commented surprised. David nodded and added.. "Nor do I smoke or drugs. I`m a square you might say.."`He said somewhat proudly with a chuckle. Beth and Whitney softly smiled still in shock only able to say..."unbelieveable..." in unison which was really unsettling to David, bringing up that scene from The Shining with the twins. He shrugged and politely asked the couple beside him to look after his blanket and umbrella while he was away for a little while. They happily agreed. David offered his hands to the girls he`d been with all this time.. "Would you ladies like to go get a drink, I`d be pleased to buy one for you. Both of them quickly stood and took each of his hands and held him close, clinging to him softly but noticeably, especially to him, their eyes on him and only him. He lead them and walked with them down the beach towards the little cabana hut a few minutes away, feeling somewhat the center of attention by his two female companions... Something he was not used to by the fairer sex.

Whitney softly commented as she pressed close... "There is just something about you....something so....strong....and confident...and unique.....".. She was slightly in awe of David which made him feel somewhat uncomfortable deep down as again... He had never been in this sort of situation before, it was new to him.. But still he acted no less comfortable or confident of his abilities. Beth smiled and kissed his cheek sweetly.. "And you know how to make a woman feel safe..."... She sweetly added.

David just shrugged a little and softly chuckled... "Ladies.. How about I tell you what that something is over a drink. No body shots, I promise."`He smiled as he spoke. Beth and Whitney could not help but laugh at the joke as he walked with them down the seashore towards the beachfront bar stall that was playing tropical music.

The last words to enter David`s mind that moment before the tropical music clouded it were... "I know what your thinking...."

End of Chapter One.

( I will be stopping here for now. If my writing is any good, the community and hopefully some of the women will let me know and I will continue. If they don`t think its too much of a cliche that is. :) So ladies, gentlemen, post your positive or negative critique. If I get rave reviews, then perhaps I will continue. If no one likes it or bothers to respond, I will dump the story entirely. I do have many chapters to write, and many realistic ideas. But its up to you folks if you like it. I did say that at the end of the story I`d express which is fiction and which is true. So while this is not the end, it could be so I might as well give out some spoilers. I am someone who adores and respects women, especially submissive women. I think its safe to say that I`m a Dominant man. It was not my intention to make Beth and Whitney to appear weak or unable to handle their own fights. However they are being written in the sub role in a sense and this is what was intended. I hope to hear from some of you privately or publicly.)
Last edited by MasterJeff on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kalil
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: When one became two. (In Progress) (Chapter 1 Complete)

Post by Kalil »

Your analysis of your own writing is pretty spot on. It does start out slow, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Overall the story is good, but one thing I noticed was that you use "towel" multiple times throughout but only once was towel interchanged with "beach blanket". This same kind of thing might be happening in the rest of your writing, but that's the only thing that jumped out at me.

As a side note, you might not get all that much critique here, but don't let that stop you if you want to write more. :-)
MasterJeff
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MasterJeff »

Slow is good. When a typical guy writes something sexual, its usually at times...very quick to sex. I believe in the lifestyle I am part of. I have much love and respect for it. To go directly to "Master, take me".. would insult what I have grown to respect, and it would insult myself.

I am aware about the "towel" thing lol. I did intend for that, and even thought about it a second time. I suppose people would say "you kept saying beach blanket too many fucking times". lol.

So yeah, perhaps I will change that so they all match.

Chapter 1 is chapter 1. I have at least 4 more in my head. I lay in bed at night and plot and plan, a story weaving with my consious and subconsious thoughts. I'm not creepy lol, but I do like my imagination to be sharp and to work well. It exercises my mind, and like any relationship.. creativity is important.

I want to see if there is positive reactions before I commit further time. I am not a judge of my own work to be honest. If its good writing, people will tell me. I try not to say to myself "wow, this is good". Because I wrote it! I don't know if its good except that I wrote it.

So honestly, maybe i'll publish or maybe it will circle the internet for a thousand years unread. Either way, I do look forward to seeing what people think of it. Thank you kindly for the opinions.
MasterJeff
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MasterJeff »

Well it looks like I may be continuing the novel of sorts, the story.. I work, as do most people so I will write updates and update the subject of the post to be something simular to (Updated: October 26th, 2013) or something to indicate a new chapter. I am conflicted as to what to do in regards to adding chapters, its a long or will be a long story. I don't want to continue editing the Original post chapter, it will be too long.. So for future chapters, I will probably post .txt files with future chapters. It took me about 2 hours or less to write the first one. I do type fast :)

So yes, the story will go on. I think once the steamy parts begin, a lot of people may begin to get into it. I suppose I do have one question. Is Milovana a good place for these type of stories, or shall I go elsewhere :)