Humiliating Stories from my Life

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
xneoreix
Explorer
Explorer

Humiliating Stories from my Life

Post by xneoreix »

HEY EVERYONE:

I would love to hear any of your humiliating experiences. I have lots and lots to post!

If you like my stories or want to know more feel free to post questions of message me! I'd love to go into detail or role play with you all.

Feel free to request more pictures of anyone from my stories, if i don't want to post em here i can e-mail you some!

I'm on skype most weekends putting on shows. I dress full sissy with wig and makeup and ill strip and play with my tiny cock for your pleasure. If you want to cam with me message me and we can have some FUN.
Attachments
ME
ME
2.jpg (33.03 KiB) Viewed 8356 times
ME
ME
YourPhoto_2012-9-6(11-1-55aa).jpg (28.87 KiB) Viewed 8356 times
ME
ME
YourPhoto_2012-9-6(11-1-18).jpg (19.82 KiB) Viewed 8356 times
Last edited by xneoreix on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xneoreix
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Humiliating Stories from my Life

Post by xneoreix »

First story: my first experience with a threesome ended badly. Freshman year, I was in my dorm after a party with my gf and her best friend. We were playing truth or dare. I was dared to take off my clothes. I did and seeing the two girls stare at me all exposed...I got hard, all 3.5 inches long and hard. The girls giggled and told me i could go take care of my little problem if i needed to. i said they should help me. my gf told her friend to go for it. her hand wrapped around my cock, the other she used to pinch my nipple. i moaned. she gave my cock FOUR slow pumps and I could feel my balls tighten and my cock twitch. I moaned out 'oh no, please no, no no' and my cock squirted on her shirt and hand. I have never heard a girl laugh so hard.
Last edited by xneoreix on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xneoreix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xneoreix »

short one: new years eve senior year or high school, at my gfs house with a half dozen of her friends. 5 girls, 1 guy and me. We've been drinking, its about 1AM party is in full swing and my gf starts to tickle me. i try to run away and trip up her basement stares. she sits on top of me and tickles like crazy. a couple of her friends join in and after a minute or two or torture i start to pee. the girls freak out. i need to change but its only my gf and her mom living there so i cant get any guys pants and i end up wearing short shorts with the word PINK on the ass.
xneoreix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xneoreix »

one night stand a few months ago. we are on her couch and she tells me to give her a massage. she pulls of her shirt and sits in front of me. i can feel my cock get half hard rubbing against her back. after 10 minutes or so she grabs my hands and moves them to her boobs, she moans while i rub her nipples. i pull her back against me and its too much. it hardens and pokes its lil head out of my boxers, he back rubs the tip just enough and i cant take it. before i even know whats happened im moaning as i coat her lower back in cum. more giggling.
Attachments
similar looking girl
similar looking girl
521375766.jpg (89.83 KiB) Viewed 8349 times
similar looking girl
similar looking girl
1677613992.jpg (156.56 KiB) Viewed 8349 times
xneoreix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xneoreix »

my friends 21st bday, shes turning 21 before most of her friends so i take her out with 2 other girls. we grew up with them both, but one of them is incredibly hot. and she knows it. she always gets what she wants and has boys wrapped around her finger. ive wanted her for years. we end up at my apartment, my sister and her other friend are passed out. im sitting on my deck with her. after some flirting she makes a move. licking my neck and rubbing my thigh with her hands. my legs start to shake a little bit. she pulls off her tank top and her boobs are perfect. i can feel my cock twitching with excitement. she slides down my shorts and underwear. im nervous. looks down at my tiny limp cock and licks her lips before she pops it in her mouth like a lollipop. shes using all mouth, her arms hold her up and her ass bobs with her rhythm. ive had this fantasy so many times. this girl on all fours with my cock in her mouth. im still not hard. my cock is just a 1 inch soft mound. i can see her black lace thong poking out of her shorts as they start to slide off of her. shes working hard, sucking like a real whore. after 5 minutes or so, she finally stops and looks at me. i can see precum on her lips and her nipples are hard from the outside air. she stands up, topless, for anyone lucky enough to be out at 2AM to see and glares down at me. i look pathetic. she doesnt say a word as she turns and walks back inside. i stare at her black lace thong, grab my cock with my hand and try to get hard.
Last edited by xneoreix on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xneoreix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xneoreix »

my gf and i were walking to the subway a few days ago, she was wearing a tight black skirt that comes dangerously close to showing her butt when she walked, black boots, and a loose white v neck t shirt without a bra. her nipples subtly visible through the fabric, her boobs bounced with her steps. i could see the men staring. at a red light on the corner 3 men stood outside a deli. one shouted 'i like those legs girl' another yelled 'spin around and show us what ya got baby' the third told her to come over and say hello. she winked at me and walked over. i stood and watched her flirt with them, and showing off her body. the first guy, tall, lean, and muscled with confidence and authority pulled a pen out of his pocket, reached out and grabbed her wrist to pull her closer. she giggled as he wrote his number on her arm. to top it off he dropped his pen and it rolled a few feet away, she eagerly chased after it and seductively bent over to pick it up. the three men and i all stared at her butt while her skirt hiked up and gave them a peek at red lace panties hugging her ass. she tossed the pen to her new friend and skipped over to me with a smirk on her face. gave me a playful smack on the butt and put her arm around me. i could here all three of the men laughing as we walked away. she asked me if i enjoyed her performance, since it was for me. i didnt have to answer. i had a tiny bulge in my pants covering my hard cock that proved it.
Last edited by xneoreix on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xneoreix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xneoreix »

a little about me and my current gf:

-open relationship, we can fuck other people but only on weekends and only if you get the ok beforehand. no fucking the same person twice. just sex, clean and safe. we have had threesomes, with one of us usually acting as the submissive. the last one we had i sucked our partners cock hard and spread my gfs butt so he could fuck her ass. the time before that was her turn to be the bitch. everything is equal.

-we are in a dom/sub pattern. we switch between power rolls every couple of months. right now i am the sub. she will make me her slave. ive done everything from bathing her to being used like a footrest. as her sub she only allows me to have an orgasm with her permission. if im good she lets me cum about once a week. but she does love to ruin my orgasm and make me wait 7 more days. i wear a chastity cage if she thinks i cant be trusted or on her whims. when we are playing she usually dresses me in lingerie, heels, makeup, wig so as she says 'im all cute.'

-we dont play during the week. we live like everyone else, generally.

-the longest ive gone without cumming is 22 days. the streak broke when i came in my sleep. my gf has gone 30 days without an orgasm.

-the most people ive had sex with at once was me and 3 others. all men. the three of them gangfucked me in every hole i had. it was intense. my gf has had 2 guys and a girl at once. we both have done couple swapping.

-my cock is very tiny. about 3-4 inches long when i can get it hard. my gf has told me many times she doesnt get much pleasure when i fuck her. she is a total size queen. when i do, its for my enjoyment. when im the sub she will have me fuck her wearing a strap on or using a penis extender. when im in charge she is usually tied down with a powerful vibe on her clit, a plug in her butt, and myself fucking her with a dildo until she cums 3 or 4 times and begs me to stop. i like to leave her tied down and jerk myself off all over her face.
Attachments
a pic a guy sent my gf. she says his cock is the biggest shes ever had
a pic a guy sent my gf. she says his cock is the biggest shes ever had
photo-12.jpg (136.8 KiB) Viewed 8345 times
xneoreix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xneoreix »

it was a saturday night, very late, 4AM right before the bar closed. i was drunk, horny and bored so i went out for a late drink in my tight jeans, and t shirt...hiding a purple lacy thong with pink bows on the back and a matching training bra on underneath. i was sitting on a stool at the bar, and one other girl was at a table waiting to pay her tab. her friends had just left, and she was staring at me, with a huge smile on her face. our eyes met and she waved to me. i shyly waved back. she paid and walked over to me, put her hand on my shoulder and leaned in to whisper in my ear "guess what? i think you are wearing the exact same panties as me." i blushed and immediately grabbed at my jeans to pull them up, they had sagged and my thong with its cute pink bows peaked out about my butt so everyone could see. thankfully it was only her. she giggled and pulled up her purple with pink bow thong to prove it to me. when i walked out of the bar, still blushing, i looked down and hurried past the girl and her 2 friends as they tried to contain their laughter.
xneoreix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xneoreix »

in college, i had a crush on a girl, and she had agreed to go to the Friday party with me. I told my best friend all about her, he even gave me a condom for later that night. i was SO excited until it started to go bad. my best friend just decided to tag along, uninvited. we were halfway there and he challenged me to a race. first one to the end of the block wins. we ran, i wanted to impress my girl, but instead i tripped full speed and gashed up my arms. it was pretty bad, she told me to get a cab to the dorm so i could disinfect and gauze it up. i told them I would meet them at the party. an hour later as i was rushing back to meet them i received a text from my best friend. no words, just a simple :-D and a picture of my girl sucking his cock.
Attachments
the picture of my best friend getting blown by my crush
the picture of my best friend getting blown by my crush
IMG_1497 copy.JPG (155.92 KiB) Viewed 8336 times
xneoreix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xneoreix »

my gf is laying on my bed in the next room having phone sex with her exbf. she has him on speaker so i can hear everything, he knows im listening. he told her to put on his favorite lingerie, a pink corset, so i can take a pic for him. he sends back a pic of his cock in return. its huge. he asks her which cock she wants more. she looks at me and tells him she still craves his penis. she'd trade mine for his if she could. she asks me to fuck her with her pink vibrating dildo while he talks. he starts describing his favorite time with her. they were outside, very late, in a park behind his house. out of nowhere he took her by surprise, pushed her on the grass, held her down and pulled off her skirt and panties while she struggled. he spanked her until she submitted, grabbed the back of her neck and forced his long thick cock balls deep in her pussy. after a while of rough fucking he pulled out and pressed his cock against her butt. she moaned oh my god be gentle and he forced his cock in her ass. she sqeeled but her whines turned to moans as she reached down and rubbed herself while he stretched her ass. finally pulling out and covering her butt in his cum. when he was done recounting his tale she told him how bad she wanted his cock, and it sent him over the edge. he moaned as he came. she came shortly afterwards. i did not cum at all.
Attachments
him
him
photo-13.jpg (126.68 KiB) Viewed 8163 times
smackMyNuts2
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by smackMyNuts2 »

Very hot. Thanks for sharing.
xneoreix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xneoreix »

My GF and I just got home from the bar, downtown. We took a town car home, black SUV, tinted windows, driven by a tall, strong, attractive looking black man, about 30 years old. My gf was wearing a black halter topped leather dress and red heels. The dress was short and tight. It barely covered her ass, and rested 3/4 of the way up her boobs, giving a teasing peek of cleavage. She hailed the cab, and leaned in the open passenger window, showing off her tits. She asked "Wanna take me home?" The driver laughed and nodded, I jumped in the back. She opened the front passenger door, and got in, saying "I hope it's ok if I sit up here with you, I don't sit back there when I'm drunk, makes me a lil dizzy." She gave our address and he took off. We were halfway over the Williamsburg Bridge when she asked the driver "What's the craziest thing that ever happened during a fare?" He said mostly just couples fucking the back, or drunks screaming, nothing too nuts. She replied "I bet watched the drunks get freaky in the back is fun though." He laughed, and agreed. We hit a red light at the end of the bridge, she leaned over to our driver and whispered something in his ear. He leaned away from her, looked her in the eyes, and said "No joke? Fuck Yeah Girl." She slid over, next to him and I shouted 'Hold on, what the fuck are you doing?" She looked back at me and said matter of factly "I'm gonna trade a handjob for a free ride home! Ok with you babe?" I nodded, and my cock twitched in my pants. I tried to watch over their shoulders, catching glimpses of her sliding his pants down and pulling his half hard, already at least 6 inch cock out of his boxers. She bent over and licked it, seconds later she sat up and turned to look at me with a huge smile and winked at me. She went to work, rubbing with both hands, massaging his balls and everything. From what I could see, he was huge. At least 7 Inches and incredibly thick. We stopped. We were parked in an empty Burger King parking lot two blocks from my apartment, halfway hidden behind the building. He told my GF "Keep stroking girl, I know you like it." She giggled "I bet you like it more" and slid down her dress so her could enjoy her boobs. He lasted about 5 more minutes, roughly grabbing her tits while she rubbed him. He leaned back and moaned out the he was about to cum. She used both hands as he shot his cum straight up at her, missing her face, but splattering her dress and hands. She cleaned herself, him, and his cock and we got out of the car. She grabbed my hand, I could feel his cum still on hers, sticking to my fingers, walked me over to his window and told him "Now you can say this is the craziest fare you've ever had! Thanks Sir, we can walk home from here." He laughed, and said "You're fucking not right girl, Thank god for that." She slapped me on the butt, and told me to pay the man. I obliged, handing him 3 twenties and avoiding his eyes. My girlfriend tossed something over my shoulder into his lap, "Don't forget the tip!" She started walking away, I looked up at him as he held up the red lace thong panties she had been wearing that night. I heard him say "Thanks" as I turned to follow my gf home. I walked behind her and stared at a glob of his cum on her dress as it oozed down and dripped off landing on her thigh. My cock was stiff and tenting my pants, I couldn't help it, I started rubbing it through my shorts as we walked. My GF put her arm around me, and whispered in my ear "I'll take care of that lil problem for you cutie" rubbing my cock with her hand, the hand still covered in his leftover cum. It only took me 20 seconds, I stopped, collapsed on a bench, and squirted my load in my pants. She wiped her hand off on my butt and we walked home, she held my hand the whole way. It was sticky and warm.
youaswell
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by youaswell »

xneoreix wrote:First story: my first experience with a threesome ended badly. Freshman year, I was in my dorm after a party with my gf and her best friend. We were playing truth or dare. I was dared to take off my clothes. I did and seeing the two girls stare at me all exposed...I got hard, all 3.5 inches long and hard. The girls giggled and told me i could go take care of my little problem if i needed to. i said they should help me. my gf told her friend to go for it. her hand wrapped around my cock, the other she used to pinch my nipple. i moaned. she gave my cock FOUR slow pumps and I could feel my balls tighten and my cock twitch. I moaned out 'oh no, please no, no no' and my cock squirted on her shirt and hand. I have never heard a girl laugh so hard.
These stories are so good! I especially love this one! Please post more!
Y-You as well.

Check my profile for my teases. I used to have a lot but then mods took them down for containing fictional cartoon characters.
cb3000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cb3000 »

When I was about 13 years old I was fascinated by my Godmothers breasts. She was divorced. She usually wore soft angora sweaters that usually buttoned up the front and or were low cut or she left the top buttons unbuttoned. Because her breasts were so big the sweaters always were stretched and opened between the buttoned affording me a great exciting view. Often I would have to go to the bathroom and masturbate to get my erections to go down.
She asked me to feed her dog and cat while they were away. I couldn't help going into her bedroom and finding her sweaters. Once I found them I couldn't help feeling them on my cock.
Once I felt them I couldn't help masturbating and I came three times every day that week on her rum at the foot of her bed.
She came home a day early and caught me in the act :blush: . She knew my Dad beats me with his belt, so she threatened to tell my dad, but then said, "If you mow my lawns once a week, I won't tell your father and once a month I'll allow you to kneel and stroke your little penis with one of my old sweaters till it erupts.
I mowed her lawns till I was 25. :blush:
cb3000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cb3000 »

As a young budding teenage boy whose hormones were raging I could not help being excited by my Godmother Sandy. She always wore a soft sweater and her 36 DD breasts made them always fit tight and if they had buttons they would bulge and I could see her breasts and bra. She liked the soft Angora sweaters and usually wore them.
I soon always got a boner when ever she came over and I would have to go to the bathroom and masturbate to get rid of it. After a few months of this the boner would come right back after a half an hour or so and I would have to do it again to make it go down.
Sandy was going on vacation for a week and asked me to feed her animals, so I quickly agreed and she gave me a key to her house.
The first time I went to feed them I could not resist going into her bedroom first. I found her soft Angora sweaters and I could not stop myself from slipping out of my shoes, pants, and underwear to feel one of them on my penis. It's soft caress felt so good I came quickly at the foot of her bed. I put it away and went to feed her cat and dog.
I could not believe that my boner was already back, so I had to go to Sandy's bedroom again and feel another one of her soft Angora sweaters on my penis. Again I cam at the foot of her bed.
This went on every day and by the end of the week I was going down to Sandy's sometimes three times a day and masturbating with her soft Angora sweaters.
The day before Sandy was due home I was in her bedroom masturbating for the third time that day with one of her sweaters when I heard an, "A..hum."
I looked and Sandy was standing her bedroom doorway looking at me with her arms folded. She said, "You know I should tell your father about this! What do you have to say for yourself young man"
I begged Sandy not to tell my father, and she knew as well as I that if she did he would use a belt on my ass and I'd be restricted for months.
Sand made me a proposal, "If you mow my lawns every week I won't tell your father. On top of that as an incentive to continue doing a good job I'll allow you continue doing this if I'm here to watch you do it. How doers that sound?"
I quickly agreed and my Godmother Sandy got her lawns mowed every week for the next 14 years. :love: :\'-(