Hey, what do you know, more Captions!

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hey, what do you know, more Captions!

Post by Salamando »

UPDATE: For those who find this thread in the backlogs, the links I provided were rendered moot as I did a huge move of all my captions. They are now individually posted on the following sites:

http://sexmagesandcaptionstories.blogspot.com/

http://salamando-flames.tumblr.com/
Last edited by Salamando on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Hey, what do you know, more Captions!

Post by Salamando »

-
Last edited by Salamando on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Salamando »

-
Last edited by Salamando on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

These are awesome, keep up the good work!

Fun fact: This is the first time in my life I've ever saved a sardax picture. :lol:
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Salamando »

1885 wrote:These are awesome, keep up the good work!

Fun fact: This is the first time in my life I've ever saved a sardax picture. :lol:
That particular picture reminded me so much of the Kat's Boytoy story, I couldn't not save it! And then make a Caption not remotely related to Kat's Boytoy. :P
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Salamando »

-
Last edited by Salamando on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Salamando »

-
Last edited by Salamando on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

This one is great

Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Salamando »

Thank you! :)
Last edited by Salamando on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smother sitter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by smother sitter »

Yeah, I hadn't read your stories for a while, but seeing these captions suddenly remind me of some of the question I had.

I sure you heard this before, About a year ago, I thought about making a story involving Sex magic, and I had some questions.

If you happen to have an answer in a form of a story that you have written before, please link me to it.

!. Does "marriage" still exist. I notice that knowlegde and skill tend to overcome power, if a woman has enough skill, couldn't she overcome any woman's man orgasm block and steal a man from a woman.

2. Does Sex magic work on the brain, or on the organs. If so, say if a man was castraded, would he still be affected by Sex magir

3. What would happen if Sex magic was discover hundreds of years ago instead of just decades? I had the idea of female having this power for thousands of years, and reshape society to fit this. I assume that there would be less cruel, but wayyyy more inventive if that happen.

Sorry for not posting this on your blog, but I was not sure you read it there.
Reader and writer of Femdom stories
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Salamando »

smother sitter wrote:Yeah, I hadn't read your stories for a while, but seeing these captions suddenly remind me of some of the question I had.
I always love questions! They help me flesh out the world more.

I sure you heard this before, About a year ago, I thought about making a story involving Sex magic, and I had some questions.

If you happen to have an answer in a form of a story that you have written before, please link me to it.

1a. Does "marriage" still exist?
I don't see why not. Maybe some of the Queendoms, once they get fully established, setup a different system. In a version of the Year 100 story, marriage exists, but is actually between two or more women, who also each have male servants brought into the relationship. But that's probably not a global practice.

1b. I notice that knowledge and skill tend to overcome power, if a woman has enough skill, couldn't she overcome any woman's man orgasm block and steal a man from a woman.
Eh, it's one of those things that in theory could happen, but in practice I don't know if it would. The thing is, power and skill are basically inextricably linked when it comes to Sex Magic. The more powerful you are, the more skillful you are just by the very nature of the magic. The less skillful you are, the less power you can bring to bear.

You have exceptions, of course, in the case of "glitches", or in the obvious case of a freshly awakened Megami Class girl not having good control over her power, vs. a "normal" Sex Mage whose had her powers for at least ten years, then the "normal" Sex Mage could likely pop the Megami's crudely applied orgasm blocks if she really tried. But that wouldn't last very long, as Megami's become very powerful (and hence very skilled) with great speed. So a Megami whose diligently practiced her magic for a month will end up more skilled than the Mage whose had her powers for a decade.

2. Does Sex magic work on the brain, or on the organs. If so, say if a man was castrated, would he still be affected by Sex magic.
It works on both. Being castrated wouldn't save you from the magic. At all. In fact, Sex Mage doctors could just regrow your genitals if they are removed. And if a person somehow had their libido removed, Sex Magic could just re-install it. If you removed a man's genitals and libido, it would take some more skill, but both could be recovered by a Sex Mage who knew what she was doing.

3. What would happen if Sex magic was discover hundreds of years ago instead of just decades? I had the idea of female having this power for thousands of years, and reshape society to fit this. I assume that there would be less cruel, but wayyyy more inventive if that happen.
In the same way I can't really predict how things would go in our current timeline, I don't know that I can really predict how it would go in an earlier timeline. However, I would imagine the idea of "Queendoms" would much, much more likely go into practice a thousand years back then it would in the modern era. While I basically set up the Queendoms in the current SMW as a sort of cop-out to just do whatever the hell I felt like including, hundreds of years ago, virtually all societies were based around Kings, Queens, and Tribes, where one or a small handful of authority figures ruled over the masses, so I can easily see the Queen Megami's just taking over the ruling class, and forming the Queendom's early.

There would likely be much stronger religious "themes" to the Queendoms as well, with the actual Queen Megami's being worshipped as actual Goddesses or Demi-Goddesses (rather than in the modern day, where the influence of science blunts some of the superstition of even active Sex Magic).

On the other hand, with all women gaining such power, and slavery being an accepted practice, you might end up with a system of Queen's ruling over a "middle class" of women, while all men are made into slaves.

Sorry for not posting this on your blog, but I was not sure you read it there.
I usually catch the comments there, if I remember to check my e-mail, but here's good too. :)
Skip Towne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Skip Towne »

Reading through your blog now and man, your stuff is awesome! I love how much world building you've done for this. I'm a pretty big fantasy nerd and your work shows you really know what you're doing, when it comes to both fantasy and tease/denial.
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Salamando »

Skip Towne wrote:Reading through your blog now and man, your stuff is awesome! I love how much world building you've done for this. I'm a pretty big fantasy nerd and your work shows you really know what you're doing, when it comes to both fantasy and tease/denial.
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it! It's not as developed as it could be, since I write this stuff sporadically, but I still like to add to it now and then.