CB-6000?

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
jason
Explorer
Explorer

CB-6000?

Post by jason »

OK, I have a CB-3000 black, but it's too long. The CB-6000s looks like the right size, but it comes in clear, or with the stupid overlay.

I can live with the silver overlay if it doesn't wear off.

Though, ideally, it would be opaque pink...but when I sent a message to them about it, they didn't seem too interested in that.

(I have a Birdlock, but...I haven't been able to get into it)
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: CB-6000?

Post by 1azzu1 »

if your cb3k is too long dont get a cb6k... its 1/4" longer (or was it 2/4")
maybe you should look at the cb6000s...
MontSpam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MontSpam »

The manufacturer's website indicates that:

CB-3000 cage is 3" long and 1 3/8" internal diameter
CB-6000 cage is 3 1/4" long and 1 3/8" internal diameter
CB-6000s cage is 2 1/2" long and no info in the internal diameter, but it's probably the same

Conclusion: try the CB-6000s if length is the concern. But, compare with that 1/2" before you spend the money.

Also, is the Birdlocked you have the regular one or the mini? If it's the regular one, it's cage is a tad over 2 1/2" long so comparing that cage to your CB-3000 will help. That's what caused me to buy a Birdlocked. However, I also bought the mini-Birdlocked, and it's cage is roughly 2 1/8" long. It works the best of the bunch lengthwise. Lot's of lube, stretching and patience gets it on.
Cagedin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cagedin »

does anyone have a method to properly measure for a perfectly fit device?
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

hmmmm... i have ordered a cb6000 (my cb3000's ring cut her balls till they acually bleed so im not wearing that again)

but im afrid that it will be too visable under cloth... enyone have experience with it?
MontSpam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MontSpam »

I don't own a CB-6000, but everyone says it's more comfortable to wear because of the angle.

Here's what one user wrote: The 6000 is the latest, and is slightly varied shape to the 3000. A little longer in the cage, but a little thinner as well. The way that the pin and base ring design changes helps it to be a more stable belt (less rattle) which many prefer. The 6000 ring is also easier for most to wear than the hinged 3000 ring, though it is trickier to put on. The 3000 fits the average sized man well, and is considered the many to be the most comfortable for long term wear.

That guy is the best. Here's one of his better takes on various devices: http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... css-scale/
BoredOMK17
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BoredOMK17 »

interested in buying/trading for your birdlocked.
Please send me a PM if interested.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

BoredOMK17 wrote:interested in buying/trading for your birdlocked.
Please send me a PM if interested.

Ew? I know you can sanitize but wearing a chastity device someone else did?

Although I understand, I have wanted to try a chastity device
but the cost is prohibitive for me.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
sbalani
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sbalani »

I'm not sure if this is the thread, but since its about chastity devices I thought I'd drop it in. My partner and I have been looking at the CB series deciding which one to get but we were wondering what chastity devices are available that permit full or partial erection, but dont allow the wearer access to the penis, Except maybe to pee).
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by sillynick »

i have a cb2000 which i occasionally wear and i am certain that people notice the bulge of it under my clothes. Not sure about the cb-6000 but probably is noticeable. I am looking at potentially getting one of these
http://web-001.meo-team.com/catalog/pro ... d83230b862

although the cost is prohibitive at the moment unless anyone wants to donate something to the cause? :) Also i like the lock on this one as i can pick the padlocks that come with the cb2000. i have not picked them though when under orders from a Domme to be locked.
Curiosity killed the cat. What if the cat was Schrodinger's cat?
MontSpam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MontSpam »

To sbalani:

I'm not aware of any chastity device that permits a full erection. That would go against the point of the devices. I can see your point, however, of being fully erect and not being able to get any sensation to ones penis. However, the existing cock cages give something much better: a partial erection, some pain, and the inability to get a sensation of touch to ones penis. However, it is still possible to have a very intense orgasm while locked in one of these devices, and I have achieved orgasms while wearing three different kinds of cock cages.

One can get a partial erection in any of the CB-xxxx devices, or in any of the cock cages that you can find. However, the confining nature of the cage can make it extremely painful. If sufficiently aroused, I found that much of the blood that would normally flow into the penis and make it erect.

The beginning of this video gives you a partial idea of what happens: http://www.stileproject.com/videos/1856 ... e-cbt.html As she takes the CB-3000 off around minute 3, you see the blood that has built up behind the cage starts flowing into the guy's penis as she slowly pulls it off. The build up of blood behind the cock ring and cock cage can also be seen from this brief preview: http://www.domkarin.com/movieclips/mov/ ... review.wmv You can probably find a longer preview of the Chastity Restrained video, which shows the guy's cock caged and essentially erect with all the blood built up behind the cock ring and cock cage. Very intense. That partial erection can be extremely painful, but that's part of the idea.

To sillynick:

That device is more than $350! The photo at the website does not show what I believe that device is intended to do, as from the photo it did not look like the penis plug had actually been inserted in the guy's penis. If it was, the erections from that would be extremely painful. But, I guess that's the idea. I think one could get a similar effect by using a CB-xxxx, a Birdlocked, or a BON4 (which is essentially a Birdlocked with different attachable rings similar to the CB-xxxx models) and then adding a penis plug ($50-$150)--you'd probably save $100. You have to be pretty brave to go for a penis plug! Stockroom.com has one for $47.50 that has a hole in it so you can urinate or ejaculate through it, which goes into the penis for 25 mm or about 1".

To all:

If you want to read about various chastity devices and reviews, go here: http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/reviews.htm

P.S. I can understand not wanting to buy a used cock cage, and I wouldn't do it. However, the silicone ones can be boiled in water and that will eradicate anything. The CB-xxxx series can be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol, which, if done properly,should completely sanitize it. Same with all devices.
jason
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jason »

OK, I want the CB-6000S then. BUT...it seems to be only available in clear, no opaque versions, not even the stupid decorator versions.

Blah...seems they've stopped making the Black CB-3000 too,
sbalani
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sbalani »

Ohhhhhhh okay so the cock ring actually prevents blood flow to he penis?!?!? Is that actually ok? I'm asking because I find it near nye i mpossible to control my erections. For some reason being sleepy makes me incredibly horny, and considering I'm an insomniac, that means most of the time I'm hard. However if the ring prevents erections too this might be good then... Last thing i want is a jammed erection i can't shrink trapped i n the cage, especially if bei locked up is what turns me on!!! That's why i was asking for the cage that allows erections. (with regards to hiding it oa day to day basis it's second nature lol)
seidenki
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seidenki »

I'm in a '6Ks right now. I had a '3k some while ago and it was too long: so the '6Ks is just right. But if I'm serious about getting used to a KSD, I will probably try the normal '6K cage (you can buy them separately).

The ring does help prevent erections, as well as the cage, obviously. I've been extremely hard inside the '6Ks numerous times -- so hard you can see the skin discolouring under the pressure -- but everything is actually fine. Your body will get used to the fact it can't go fully erect and stops trying after a while.

You only really don't want your balls to be blue when you're soft: that's bad and it means things are way too tight.

Sei.
sbalani
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sbalani »

Okay thats good to know, but now I'm worried about what you said about the body stopping to try having erections! So what happens when you're out of chastity and you DO want one! will it be affected by the chastity? Fortunately I've trained myself to make it so I maintain that "mental state" of "horniness" even after orgasm (erection back within 20 mins), so my partner wants to make intermittent use of that when she pleases, but we want to make sure that being in chastity wont affect mr johnson down there. I've tried to do a lot of reading on chastity devices but I'm still al little lost so I thought milovana would be best :D