Help choosing chastity device

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Help choosing chastity device

Post by Nezhul »

Too thick for my instruments after all. They are about 4mm diameter, not so easy to cut.
And off course I'll smooth them up. :-P

p.s. And maybe they are not aluminium. I'm no good at that actually, it's just my opinion. Anyway, they are exactly the same diameter.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Nezhul wrote: they are exactly the same diameter.
That my friend is the very lucky find.
Good luck
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Still have messy problems with peeing. My cock head is too far away from the entrance, unless I am semi-hard at the moment, so when I pee the cage gets messed up from the inside. While I at home, I can just wash it right away. What I can't do when I'm at work, obviously.

Any solution?
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I found a temporary solution about guiding pins. Unfortunately I didn't find a workshop that would accept to make me the pins of a desired size even for money. Oh well, whatever an inventive mind can't do?

An old gel pen appeared to my sight just in time. Like that one:
http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/436474/31 ... nk_Pen.jpg

As you can see the rod containing the ink is quite thick. It's also quite hard so it don't bend well. So I removed the writing part, washed it, removing the remains of the old ink, and what I got is a small tube almost the desired diameter. Almost - it's a bit thinner. I guess it's like 4mm instead of the needed 4.5mm.
So I simply took some adhesive tape (Skotch) and wrapped it around a few times. With a right tuning it was perfect. So what remained is to cut the desired length and - ta-da! The new short guiding pins are ready. They don't hold in the slots as tight as a metal ones - I can take them off and put them on with my hands, while I needed some instruments with metal. But that's even better. They don't need to sit tight there - just tight enough not to drop out from the force like gravity. They only "guide" the device after all, their use is to prevent it spinning around the locking pin. Anyway - perfect.

I wear only the ring and the cage now, without any additional spreaders, and nothing sticks out of the back of it as it used to. I don't know if it's the best variant, because the space between the cage and the ring is quite small that way (and with smaller rings it will be non existent. For now I don't feel any discomfort, and my balls seem to recieve all the blood they need to feel natural. I'll test it longer term though, we'll see if I get any concerns in a few hours. I personally like it that way the best, when the cage is closer to my body and my whole dick is secured in it (there's no 0.5 inch of "free" part hanging between the cage and the ring)