Help choosing chastity device

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Help choosing chastity device

Post by Nezhul »

I wasn't really into chastity, but the thought is hot to me, and now I have a opportunity to buy CB cheap (about 3 times cheaper then in other stores of my country and that's unspoken), so I thought I'd go for it. In worst case It'll just lie in a dark corner forever, but maybe I find it amusing or handy in future (I'm not married yet, who knows how it'll turn up? =))

So I need help. First of all I have a limited choice, so don't suggest your favorites other than in the list because I can't buy them in any case.

So avaliable list is:
http://maledevice.ru/ - maybe you can at least view pictures and names of the items.
CB3000
THE CURVE
CB 6000
ZC-1 (-3 -4 -5 -6 -7)

So as for metal ones I'm a bit concerned about the weight. So I'm choosing now between plastic ones, unless you come up with really good argument.

Now my concerns:
1) How descreet are they, really? Won't they show up through clothes or produce noise?
2) What's the mesurements? I know CB3000 is 3", and 6000 is 3.25". Problem is no matter how i measure myself NOW, i'm a little bit longer than 4" in soft state, ALTHOUGH subjectively I think I somtimes srink to smaller sizes, maybe it's cos I'm a little turned on py the purpose of the measuring.... On the other hand the CURVE seems too big on the photos.
3) And the lest. Plastic. How durable is it? Won't it break easyly? Not that I plan to hit moving cars with my CB on, but still... =)
4) Any testimonials or on the contrary - discouraging from the owners of this particular models? :look:
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
strokerboy3
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Help choosing chastity device

Post by strokerboy3 »

I recently got a cb 3000. I really like it. Its virtually invisible under clothes although I find myself constantly looking down to be sure when in public. Comfort wise its great I actually really like how it feels. As for durability I'm not too sure I've only had it a few weeks. The only downside is that I can pull my dick out if I really try but then I would have it stuck hanging from my balls until I see my girlfriend so that pretty much deters me from doing that. Overall it's a great device and I would recommend it to anyone exploring chastity. Hope this helps... Have fun :-D
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

Okay ready for a good argument?

I promote this metal chastity device
why? It is cheaper than the plastic devices!
It will not break like the plastic ones, You can Customize it! I got a shorter version recently
It is secure It you know your base ring size you can not get it off
It is comfortable I have worn it for days including while at work, lifting bending, moving things
and it is the ONLY device I know of that you can RETURN if you truly hate it!
Note: if you do return it the manufacturer will try and contact you and MAKE you one
that works for you!
so it is best if at all Possible to call, by phone so you can get a customized version!

http://www.dungeondelights.com/store/pr ... cts_id=119

Now as for plastic devices I have not tried
(Yes I tried the cb-6000)
there is a New one out that looks really intresting
I am very short on cash so it is on my wish list
http://www.dickcage.com/dick_cage_chast ... y_cage.asp

the danger with a CB is they do break they have been know to split in half, at least one person I know has had to buy a new one because of this.
there is a slight risk that when it breaks (not IF but when) it might cut you, this seems to be rare though.

note do NOT buy the ZC-1 it is REALLY heavy
The light weight device I showed you is truly light weight,
the ZC-1 weighs about 2 pounds! or 1 Kilogram!
Last edited by SexualChoc on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I know you like that, but as I said I CANT buy that from russia unfortunately.
I'd appreciate an advice from this particular list as I said earlier.
Last edited by Nezhul on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

Nezhul wrote:I know you like that, but as I said I CANT buy that from russia unfortunately

Why?
Yes it would take longer to arrive
but I am sure he ships out of the country..
Cb-600 is not made in Russia either
If you want one that's close try the dickcage?

You get what you want Nezhul...
but that ZC-1 is really heavy, I have it
And would rather wear my full chastity Kali cage than that thing
The base ring pinches really easy and hurts like hell with 2 lbs of weight.

So go ahead and order a CB-3000 or 6000...
It seems to be the most popular cage on this site and is listed as
a great 'starter' cage. I just could not fit in it,
could not pee in it because it is narrow for me. So I honestly HATE the cb-6000
I wish I could have gotten my money back on that purchase!
so I am VERy biased against them!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

thanks for the input.

Why? Because our border control si really screwed up and boxes from the "outer world" get stuck there for months sometimes, and sometimes get damaged or lost in the process. If I find myself really-really into it (which I doubt), I'll consider buying a good metal device customized specially for me. But for now I don't want that headache and waiting.
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

I had the same problem with the CB6000. It was all good but peeing with it on was a headache and messy. I got the CB6OOOS and it is pretty good. I love it. I have had it on for 4 days now and no problems. But since CB6000S is not on the list, I would recommend CB3000, I liked that a lot more then the CB6000.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Yup I thought of CB3000 too.
Thank you.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

BTW, a small lock that comes with CB - is it waterproof? Looks metal, but I know there are stainless metals, and some may be ruined by water (shower?)

Also, I watched a video where a packadge with CB3000 was unscrewed to demonstrate. As I got it small addition "Points of intrigue" comes with it by default?
the danger with a CB is they do break they have been know to split in half, at least one person I know has had to buy a new one because of this.
I also heard that, but I also heard that some use them dayly for months and years and they don't break. Depends on pure luck I guess.
Anyway I also read that many people managed to glue them back together and after that experienced no problems. So I descided that if worst comes to worst I'll glue it back and reinforce it by wrapping a strong plastic film on it (used for packaging sometimes) to seal it. I think I'll be ok with that. Though I hope it will just stay in one piece as it is )
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

So I recieved my CB3000, and tryed it (just tryed, so no long-term reviews now).

It costed me about 63 dollars, all in all 75 bucks with shipment and money transfer expenses. So it's probably a Chinese fake, although everything looks exactly as on the official site, except for the price Actually I don't see any bad in buying those Chinese things for now if you find it. So If you see a CB selling for twice as low as the official manufacturer offers - you shouldn't be scared. I mean even official things are known to split open, and it's also known that a good super glue fixes them just right and they stay fixed after that.

Used the largest ring, looks comfy. Will try a smaller one, although a ring 2 size smaller than current appeared too tight to me.
What I was disappointed about is the size of this thing. I'm an awful grower, so when I'm completely limp my dick is so small it goes only to the middle of the cage. SO I'd actually preferred it smaller. Also it's very wide.

For all who will be buying it - consider this. Yes, the cage length is 3'', BUT with the ring on and with the smallest pin you get about an extra inch, maybe even more, so be vary of it. When I looked at the numbers and measured my limp dick, it appeared that CB3000 was just right for me, and I was even afraid it may be a bit short (like half of a centimeter). But now I see that it's actually very long. I wish I'd have CB6000s, and I guess it too may have been too long. Unfortunately that wasn't an option at all for me, as it wasn't available at all. Still I have pretty large space to grow in it, not to my full size though, but almost. I'm a bit disappointed because it doesn't actually prevent my erection that much, rather it blocks access to masturbate (which is good too). But still I would LOVE if the cage was as small as my limp dick so it wouldn't have place to grow at all. Maybe if I get really into it someday I'll buy a custom device for myself. Still the feeling is interesting, and for starters CB is really good and comfy.

Getting in the first time was tricky. Used the sock method, but spent 5 minutes to pull the sock out, because it got stuck on the entrance. Will do it faster the next time so no problem. Seems that I'll have to buy baby cream still, If i'd consider wearing it for longer times, for now, I'll spend a week just adapting, wearing it through the day. For now as I write it - quite comfortable. Nothing seems to pinch me or do any discomfort. If I think about how my dick feels - it's nice. Although I found that I should be a bit more careful while sitting down, as my balls stick outside now. Well, I'll adapt. Nice to finally know how it feels.

Didn't sense any discomfort while getting erect and limp in a dry cage (no lube, no cream). I'm cut though, maybe that's why. Like my dick is actually used to friction of my clothes. :-P

BTW installed the Points of intrigue - the smallest. I can feel them while erect, but nothing serious actually, don't know why someone was talking about bad pain... Will try the largest later, maybe tomorrow, I'm pretty excited about it... Excited about trying to sleep in CB too. :w00t:

That's it for now.

p.s. One problem occurred right away. When I pee in the device, I can't quite shake the last drops off good, because I can't reach the cock and can't move it as much as I used to. Besides the device might get a bit wet on the inside too. How do you get over those problems? :unsure:
Last edited by Nezhul on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Well done Nezhul
      A walk through for new users.

I think many others will be thankful for your frank step by step revelations.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

BTW they made the holding pins from some really hard steel. Wanted to make them a bit shorter (because it's uncomfortable to wear with the smallest pin, because they stick from the back of the ring to like 0.5 inch, and really hurt when they press against the body). They used to be plastik - those broke. SO they made them STEEL, and good job - they are so durable I couldn't cut them with anything I found at home (I have a few good clamps that can easyly cut NAILS of the same diameter, but they only scratch this steel.
So I'm in doubts now. I would like to cut them, but I don't know how. Obviously I can't carry the chastity device to some key-making shop so they cut it there with a circular saw. I can wear it comfortably now only with a full set of filling rings (i.e. the space between the cage and the ring is maximum), so those pins don't stick from the back. I'd really like them shorter though. Any brilliant ideas? :wave:
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Personlly Nezhul
I would leave them as they are and use the cage as is for a month.

I have many times modified something before proper us and then regretted it.
"Measure Twice or more cut once."
Also if you do cut them are there holes to be re drilled?

Perhaps you could make plastic/wooden replacements.
To experiment with until you are fully certain.
Then take the pins only to a Shop to have the originals made to match.

Please post pics for further thoughts
                                          Lord Les

                    OR

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

They can be taken out as I found out. I decided to go to the key shop tomorrow (where they make key duplicates, and ask them to cut a few alluminium nails of the same diameter that I found. I guess I'll make a few sizes of pins tomorrow.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Nicely found those nails.
Remember to smooth and round the cut ends.
Mind you aluminium nails should be very easy to cut with a junior/small Hacksaw.
                                          Lord Les

                    OR