Lovense

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
teased247
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Lovense

Post by teased247 »

So I just ordered and received the Max and Nora devices from Lovense for my wife and I. A little Christmas present that we can have some fun with. :-) http://www.lovense.com/

Has anybody else tried these things? Having just got these I am still trying to sneak away for a few mins to try it out .. hard to do tho as I am at work at the moment :innocent:

As I was going through the tutorials/videos .... there is something that might be super cool for the CH vid fans out there. There is a Music beats option that can vibrate and pulse with music beats.

The "Max" has a feature that pumps air into the Fleshlight style cylinder to create a pumping or tightening experience. My initial thoughts are wondering how this would work if one were to get to the edge and then slide this on and go through the music beats with this thing vibrating and pumping?? hmmmm??

Cool connectivity with other toys/people possibilities as well as these supposedly react to how the other toy is being used.

Will let ya know how it goes ... might be a few days for full review.

BTW ... not affiliated in any way with these folks ... just thought it was a product that has potential for the peeps here on Milovana ;-)

Teased247
twitchy77
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Lovense

Post by twitchy77 »

sortof.. very minor.. but you'd think they might have given the one "for men" a ladies name and the one "for women" a mans name, since they sorta went that route but in reverse.

but also who cares hahaha. HAVE FUN.
lovense
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lovense »

Hey everyone,

I work for Lovense. Saw we got a bit of extra traffic from Milovana today and wondered why. So I came and checked out why.
teased247 wrote:
Will let ya know how it goes ... might be a few days for full review.

Teased247
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with the folks on this forum =)
teased247 wrote:

BTW ... not affiliated in any way with these folks ... just thought it was a product that has potential for the peeps here on Milovana ;-)

Teased247
Can confirm, I have no idea who this person is :lol:
twitchy77 wrote:but you'd think they might have given the one "for men" a ladies name and the one "for women" a mans name, since they sorta went that route but in reverse.
That's the first thing I thought when I started working at Lovense. My boss said it's a bit late to change the names, though :-D. I can promise our future toys will be better named!

Also, just so anyone interested in teledildonics knows: we plan to keep adding features to the current Max and Nora toys. Our development team is continually working to improve our free smartphone apps and computer software! We have some exciting things planned for 2015!

Anyway, if anybody has any questions/comments/suggestions, feel free to e-mail me: [email protected] or find me on Twitter: @LovenseSales
maletoys
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by maletoys »

Hi teased247 and Lovense

I purchased Lovense Max a while ago as a standalone toy and I'm sorry to say that it turned out to be completely useless for me. (I cannot say anything about Nora)

First of all, the orifice of the sleeve is ridiculously small so that I can hardly insert my (by no means above average) stuff. Then I can hardly feel the air pumping. It is very weak and rather slow since the air chamber only consists of two tiny pads. And the vibrations are not at all transmitted to the penis.

Basically, I don't feel anything when using the toy!

And don't be fooled by the positive reviews on their website. They are most probaly fake as are the recurring questions in their forum.
Also, just so anyone interested in teledildonics knows: we plan to keep adding features to the current Max and Nora toys. Our development team is continually working to improve our free smartphone apps and computer software! We have some exciting things planned for 2015!
I hope that Hytto will greatly improve the mechanism of Max in order to make it live up to the expectations raised by the interesting concept.
teased247
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by teased247 »

So I got a chance to try it out for a quickie last night before leaving work after everybody left.

First impression/feeling ...... "Maxx" This thing has some great potential! I can say that I am not disappointed at all with this thing. Glad I paid the extra $20-30 for this vs just a plain fleshlight. Still have yet to try the Nora toy ... so the jury is still out and awaiting for some evidence to cum up with a verdict. :-P

It feels great as do most sleeves of this material .. at least the ones I have tried. (I never purchased or tried a fleshlight, so only guessing there). It does have a pretty tight opening as was pointed out by Maletoys ...
but I definitely would not say it is ridiculously small. Now I may not be packing like John Holmes down there .. but definitely not a pencil dick either ... most likely average in size. With a little lube it was not an issue sliding in .. and hey .. the tightness was nice in my opinion. Perhaps some people like the sloppy seconds feel?? :whistle:

There are like 4 vibration levels .... lowest can barely feel ..... to the highest which can be felt .. but it is not like having an Hitachi wand pressed against it either. More on the vibe later :-)

The pump action was at first kind of a let down .. but once I kind of figured it out .... it was actually pretty nice. There are two little air bladders on the sides ... on top and bottom if holding the thing in the correct position. As they inflate and deflate ... You can definitely feel it get tighter and looser as it goes through it's cycles of varying speeds. I was noticing that depending on the angle of how you hold it and or stroke it ... you can really hit that sweet spot and get some intense feelings going. I am wondering how it would feel or work if there were air bladders on all 4 sides to really get a better grip ... perhaps even having them alternate to get a pulsating effect??

Where I thought it really shined or had potential was in the "solo" music play mode. It vibrates and tightens with the beat of music. Really cool effect and was surprisingly quick and responsive to the music beats. The only bummer .. or maybe 2 ... is that currently you can only use an iphone or computer to run that mode. ( I just switched over to an Android from an iphone .... and still had the old iphone so not a big deal for me ) ..... once they get the android app working it will be great for those peeps. The 2nd bummer is that the music must be loaded onto that iphone or computer and played through the app. My hopes were that I could play a Cock Hero video and just have the app listen to the music and do it's thing. As it is now .. I would need to record the music from the CH vid and then load it onto phone and the try to synch up the app with the vid to run seamlessly. Perhaps if CH vid is DL'd onto computer ... the app can play and listen that way?? I will need to play around and investigate that. But really ... my thoughts are that this has great potential for this kind of play :-)

I purchased the Max and Nora for my wife and myself as Christmas gifts ..... with that ... I was soo excited to try it out I snuck in the quick solo session last night .. and have not tried the Nora ... or how the two interact with each other. I will update the review either after Christmas once we get to try them out together ... or perhaps if Santa cums early and we get to try them out earlier?? We shall see about that ;-)
lovense
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lovense »

Maletoys:
maletoys wrote:Hi teased247 and Lovense

First of all, the orifice of the sleeve is ridiculously small so that I can hardly insert my (by no means above average) stuff. Then I can hardly feel the air pumping. It is very weak and rather slow since the air chamber only consists of two tiny pads. And the vibrations are not at all transmitted to the penis.
To be honest, a lot of our customers gave us feedback that the orifice was too small. We paid to re-do the molding and have updated the size. We started shipping the new version of Max in November. You can see the pictures here of the difference: Image
I'm so sorry that you were not satisfied with our toy. If you want to give us another chance, I'd be happy to offer you the new version of Max (or a pair of Max and Nora) at cost. We really appreciate you giving us a chance and hope we can make it up to you!

Teased:
Thanks again for sharing your experience!
There are like 4 vibration levels .... lowest can barely feel ..... to the highest which can be felt .. but it is not like having an Hitachi wand pressed against it either. More on the vibe later :-)
The first vibration setting actually doesn't work in our new Max toy. We have two versions, as I just mentioned, and the new upgrade caused a bug. Since both versions use the same software, it's a bit difficult to find a solution. The developers are still working to find an elegant solution to this bug!
teased247 wrote: The only bummer .. or maybe 2 ... is that currently you can only use an iphone or computer to run that mode. ( I just switched over to an Android from an iphone .... and still had the old iphone so not a big deal for me ) ..... once they get the android app working it will be great for those peeps.
Music-based movement is a bit harder to implement into the Android app. But I assure you, our developers are working on it. We have a few updates for the software, so unfortunately I cannot tell you a timeline of when that feature will be completed.
teased247 wrote: .. and have not tried the Nora ... or how the two interact with each other. I will update the review either after Christmas once we get to try them out together ...
The interactivity is the best feature :-)

If you're happy already, I'm sure you will be very satisfied with the way they interact! Have fun with your testing :)