Sissy Training

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Goddess Josephine
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Sub/Slave(s): I own many

Sissy Training

Post by Goddess Josephine »

In addition to cock control and female domination I do a great deal of sissy training. I wanted to start a thread and invite sissies to share assignments, tips, secrets and sharing. This includes sissy humiliation which can get quite extreme at times and not for the faint of heart :)

To begin our first assignment I have posted an audio tease called "Sissy Period"

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=14234

http://www.humiliatedsissy.com/blog is my sissy blog. You are welcome to explore or post your reports and ask questions here.

Feel free to make an introduction and what kind of sissy you are.

Kisses
Goddess Josephine
Goddess Josephine
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Sissy Training

I've invites some of my sissies here to offer some feedback on assignments.

To create a realistic sissy period we used mineral oil and red food coloring, however the food coloring did not mix easily with the oil. the mineral oil also produce cramping, which I love. My sissy melanie figured out a solution to the color problem and we'll wait for her results. Basically the color gets added to a cup of mineral oil. Its then injected into the sissy whore hole via douche kit. Then quickly the tampon is inserted and a kotex or panty liner for safety.
sissymelanie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Goddess Josephine

Post by sissymelanie »

Greetings everyone, i am sissy melanie, owned and controlled by Goddess Josephine. Goddess hasbeen training this sissy for about 3 weeks and it has been the best 3 weeks of sissy's life. Goddess has brought out the sissy slut in me that is constantly thinking of cock. This sissy is a cock craving, sissy clitty, fuck my mouth and sissy pussy at the same time kind of sissy- all thanks to Goddess Josephine.

sissy is married so being a full time sissy is hard to do. sissy has to balance her male counterpart with her inner sissy and Goddess Josephine has helped sissy create that balance. Goddess Josephine has been very loving yet stern and strict. Goddess understands the type of person sissy is and u derstands sissy's relationship status and very much respects sissy's relationship.

To help bring out the true sissy within me Goddess has had me to do assignments. First and foremost which so far was the hardest thing to do, was give up control of my cock. sissy was a nasty, dirty and pathetic sissy in that she constantly masturbated at least once a day. sissy already knew that masturbating once a day sucked but it was a habit- sissy had no control. When Goddess Josephine contacted sissy via email, Goddess invites her to read her blog (sensualroleplay.com). This changed sissy's life. Goddess had a post about wanting to take control of my cock and that it now belonged to Her. sissy read the blog over and over and realized that she needed Goddess to take control because sissy did not have any control over herself.

sissy began by doing the 7 Day Tease and Denial. This was one of the hardest things to do because as you have read, sissy was accustomed to wanking everyday. By the third day sissy's balls were hurting and she longed for release. But Goddess's words of encouragement and the fact that sissy was going to do her best for Goddess prevented her from touching her sissy clitty. Goddess was there everyday and every step of the way. Goddess was there to support sissy and Goddess did her best to make sure sissy wouldn't cheat. Remember when you give yourself to Goddess Josephine your cock, balls and even ass belong to Her. That means no touching, stroking or cumming without her permission.

By the 7th day sissy was Hers. sissy had made it through all 7 days and by that day something inside me had given myself to Goddess Josephine. sissy was hooked on Goddess Josephine and sissy wanted more.

*more about my sissy training to follow soon.
sissymelanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissymelanie »

Another assignment Goddess Josephine had sissy doing was to have her "sissy period". sissy was very excited to do this assignment because it meant a few things:

1) sissy gets to have a tampon in her sissy pussy
2) sissy could experience what women go through every month (not 100% but at least get an idea)
3) this would help sissy actually solidify her true sissy self.

Goddess required 16oz of mineral oil, red food coloring, a douche kit, tampons and panty liners. sissy mixed 30 drops of red food coloring into the oil and stirred it with a fork. Now Goddess required a douche kit but most only held about 4oz. sissy bought an enema bulb that held 8oz which meant only 2 fills instead of 4. So sissy filled the bulb, laid on her back, elevated her legs, and inserted the oil in her sissy pussy. It took sissy about 15 minutes to get all the oil in and once she did, she clenched her pussy hole so she can refill the bulb for a final injection. 

The second filling only took about 5 minutes. Once I was full of my "period" sissy inserted her tampon and then lined her panty.

Sissy felt good yet scared because she was going back to work on her sissy period. sissy feared that she would have a mess and embarrass herself but she sucked it up and took that chance. 

The first hour was good. sissy didn't hurt but was starting to get a bit of cramping. Nothing major but enough to notice and remind sissy she was on her period. By the 1.5 hour mark sissy was hurting and her tampon felt full. sissy grabbed her extra tampon and liner and went to the mens room.

sissy went to the stall and removed her tampon. It was not as messy as sissy heard it would be. However, when sissy put a new tampon in, some of her period leaked into the plastic tubing of the tampon. So when sissy removed the tube it leaked out and into the hand. sissy did her best to wipe it off with toilet paper but because it was an oil, it was a bit difficult. sissy recommends in buying and carrying douche wipe towelettes. That way you can wipe your sissy hole and your hands in case of these little accidents. And you'll also smell fresh. 

When sissy had pulled the tampon she did notice a little red but mostly, the tampon was orange from the oil. This was due to the coloring being water based and of course water and oil just don't mix. sissy may have found a solution to the problem, candle wax coloring. sissy still has to locate some and then get the necessary items to try it out. sissy will of course report her findings. 

sissy's period was to last only 1 day as more of a trial and preparation to the real 3 day period Goddess usually assigns. However, sissy's body held onto the oil for three days with just a little remaining by the fourth day. So sissy had the pleasure of having her sissy hole plugged for 3 days with only a panty liner on the fourth. 

This was a great experience that will hopefully in time get better. sissy got a taste of what a women go through every month and it really made sissy feel more girly. The best is hanging out with male coworkers, pretending to be macho when in reality I'm a sissy with a tampon in her sissy pussy, who enjoys being controlled Goddess Josephine and being emasculated. It turns sissy on to know how much of a sissy slut she truly is. 
brittneyjune
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): i am owned by Godesss Josephine

Post by brittneyjune »

Days since last cummi: 5
Goddesss Josephines sissy slut brittney june did period training. sissy had a big box of tampis that had ones for light, middle & heavy days. she would get out the tampi from the box & open it up. sissy clitty would start getting aroused. bj would then drop her panties to her ankles & lube up the tip of the tampi. Next the sissy cunt would get down on the dirty bathroom floor ass up face down (by this time the sissy clitty was drippy) and insert the tampi up the girlie sissy hole. Turning it as its going in, plunginging it in, feeling the fullness. feeling like a sissy slut girl having a tampi up her sissy girlie hole. then sissy would walk to the garbage can & throw out the paper wrapper & cardboard with her panties around her ankles.

as the period progressed sissy moved to the medium & eventually the super extra tampis. sissy was so horny & drippy putting in the tampis. the super extras so stuffed bj's sissy girlie hole. by the time the sissy period was over, her sissy girlie hole was raw.

but now it was time to practice period that was actually simulated. sissy bimbo purchased a reusable douche kit, mineral oil & red die. bj put put 16oz of mineral oil & 30 drops of red die in the douche. sisyy shook it up & also stirred it. then bj put the 16 oz up the sissy hole with the douche kit. bimbo then put super etra tampi in the sissy girlie hole.

sissy cunts tummi soon started grumbling. then there was sissy crampis. sissy was squirming and wishing that Goddesss would let her get some midol. eventually sissy had to go potty. it was a sissy mess. sissys punishment (thats another story)panties were a poopy pinky nasty mess, i had leaky & crampis for 3 days.
SissyTashi
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by SissyTashi »

The period training thing is not my cuppa, but do have fun here girls :)
Goddess Josephine
Explorer
Explorer

SissyTashi wrote:The period training thing is not my cuppa, but do have fun here girls :)

welcome Tashi! There are all types of assignments and as I post them on my blog I'll also post here. I asked some of my sissies to report making it more fun.

So tell us about you and the types of things that appeal to your inner sissy.
SissyTashi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SissyTashi »

Well, what I like is being "forced" to dress up nice and slutty, and servicing men :3.

To me, being a sissy is about reveling in being a slut, open to sucking or fucking any cocks and serving my Mistress.

Orgasm Denial, teasing, chastity, some pain, some CBT, humiliation (in some forms, not all forms, this can get sensitive) are up there too. But the biggest part is really the reveling in being a slut, and the orgasm denial.
Goddess Josephine
Explorer
Explorer

SissyTashi wrote:Well, what I like is being "forced" to dress up nice and slutty, and servicing men :3.

To me, being a sissy is about reveling in being a slut, open to sucking or fucking any cocks and serving my Mistress.

Orgasm Denial, teasing, chastity, some pain, some CBT, humiliation (in some forms, not all forms, this can get sensitive) are up there too. But the biggest part is really the reveling in being a slut, and the orgasm denial.

You don't sound that much different then a lot of my sissy sluts. I do know what you mean about humiliation tho... unless you're into it its hard to explain to someone why you enjoy it or why it sexually excites you. There are so many layers to it which is why learning how to properly communicate your needs is important. Its like that old joke "What is the difference between erotic and kinky?" answer- Erotic is when you use a feather- kinky is when you use the whole bird. But in all honesty humiliation is even more complex then that. It's an intense power exchange but the most important thing is that its constructive, has purpose and makes sex hotter even if its just mind sex.

Thanks for joying us and sharing, We look forward to your adventures.
SissyTashi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SissyTashi »

Yeah, it is a very fine line, finer than most others in the D/s relationship. You're never quite sure when you'll accidentally slip over it and turn a fun, erotic scene into a total emotional breakdown.

In my case, the humiliation tends to center around name calling, and descriptions. For example, the words "slut" and "whore" obviously play a role, but they have to be integrated into a sentence, or a description. "Look at you, slut, on your knees gobbling that cock like a greedy whore."

That, in the context of a scene, can send me spiraling to new heights of arousal. Just last night, my playpartner said "you're such a good sissy cocksucking slut" while I was trying to hold an edge, and I almost lost it right then and there.

There's a lot more to it than that, too, of course. I love being made to repeat the verbal humiliation, and when told to beg I enjoy lacing it with some of it as well.

And I don't doubt that a lot of your sissy sluts love the same things I do ;) but I also love to me romanced and wined and dined and made to feel girly and special. :blush:

Hopefully this thread sees a bit more people than just you and I talking, and we can encourage more sissies (and the boys and girls who love them) to join in :3
NewInKink
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NewInKink »

I'm a new sissy, just loving wearing panties at the moment. Although, I do really like the idea of the period training. Just wanted to say hi to all the other sissies out there and looking forward to chatting w/ all of you :)
sissymelanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissymelanie »

sissy melanie loves being called names. sissy didn't think it was her cup of tea but the way Goddess Josephine says it make this sissy so hard. Even now when sissy thinks about today's session and how Goddess would call sissy names like, cock suck faggot whore, sissy get so hard.

Currently sissy is learning a song for Goddess Josephine and will perform it on our next session. sissy is also not allowed to cum for at least 14 days because sissy called Goddess without her permission and called because sissy was horny. sissy was selfish and was only thinking of herself and her needs and not the needs of Goddess Josephine. As punishment today dish had to rub Ben Gay on her sissy plums and wear her pantyhose to work under her work clothes.

Also, sissy wants the world to know that she only has 5inch sissy clitty, when 100% rock hard. sissy Melanie is a pathetic selfish sissy whore. sissy could never please a woman with her pathetic 5 inches and so sissy has given control to Goddess Josephine.
SissyTashi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SissyTashi »

Melanie you're just so precious :love:
SissyTashi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SissyTashi »

NewInKink wrote:I'm a new sissy, just loving wearing panties at the moment. Although, I do really like the idea of the period training. Just wanted to say hi to all the other sissies out there and looking forward to chatting w/ all of you :)
Is it just panties you like? There more to being a sissy than wearing the panties; you can wear panties and not consider yourself a sissy very easily. It's about the feminization, the being made into a woman (or girl).

Do you have a sissy name? Or some fantasies of where you want to go?
brittneyjune
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): i am owned by Godesss Josephine

Post by brittneyjune »

punishment calls with Goddesss Josephine, the owner of my clitty stick. sissy fell short (it wasn’t the first time that happened with a woman) of the expectations of Goddesss. brittney june was to be punished for not reporting properly, not wearing panties, as well as being a needy bitch. so GJ sent bj on a sissy shopping assignment.
sissy then called for my punishment. it started with me naked with sports cream on my sugar plumbs. next my sissy cunt ass was spanked with a ruler. Goddess then made me go look in the mirror at my red ass. after that i was ordered to put my control top panty hose on. then i wrote punishments on ping pong balls with permanent markers. sissy was ordered to blow on the ping pong ball to dry it before putting them in the toilet. brittney asked Goddesss if she may flush the toilet because there was tinkle in it. She told me this time i could. there was still a pubic hair in there when i put the punishment balls in. sissy had to bob for balls with her eyes clothes. before she was done she had a wet head & toilet water in her mouth. it was one of the most humilating things. my punishment was burning & corner time. on top of having to go through the airport wearing pantie hose (Having to take off shoes & be seen)& no socks with a tampi in(going through x-ray) & sports cream on my sugar plums. i was to purchase a fat gingerroot when i got home. peel it & stick it up my sissy girlie hole as well as the ben gay on the sugar plumbs. stand in the corner wearing my sissiest girlie outfit practicing Goddesss Josephines song.
sissy is so lucky to be guided by the Goddesss’s loving hand :love: