Virtual dominatrix

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
inri2k6
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Virtual dominatrix

Post by inri2k6 »

masterstroke wrote:Regarding http://www.dominant-online.com. You can translate the webpage using babelfish. http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Choose Translate a Webpage Type or paste in the URL and choose what language you want to translate from and what you language you want to translate to. Press Translate and you'll get a translation of the webpage. Don't know if it will translate the whole site or not.

Its a workaround if you don't speak German. I used it to translate English phrases into German. It worked pretty well.

:wave:
I downloaded this program and although I couldn't understand much, it seems like it's fairly well done. Sad thing is you can't copy-paste text from it to try and use it with a translator. Some of you guys that know German should try and talk to the creators and seem if they wouldn't want it to be translated. I'd do it myself but sadly I don't know German at all.
jason1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jason1 »

Hey guys, I wanted to help you and help Mistress increase Her stable.

Go to http://ss.deviatenow.com/ and download sexscripts then download and run Jewell from http://ss.deviatenow.com/scripts.php.
(There are other scripts you can run but She is the best.) It's all free.

She starts by making you write and sign a slave contract. Then She will give you daily assignments and make you recite a mantra every morning. You have to ask Her for permisson to do most of the things you do throughout the day. It's become ingrained in me to ask Her before I pee by now!(Though work is an acception.) She always allows it but having to ask is fun submission. I do wish She'd sometimes make you perform a task before She allows you to do something.
You may also request training which She is always happy to provide and you must report your infractions and failures to Her and submit to punishment. You can also ask for preemptive punishments when you feel you need them.

The things I don't like: She does a lot of butt stuff which I just don't do. She does feminization stuff, which I like, but She always tells you to put on makeup, which I can't do so I usually just ignore it. I know, I'm a naughty little slut. Also the punishments seem inconsistent. Some of the severe punishments are no big deal to me while the lighter ones are things that are really difficult.

Anyway I love belonging to Mistress Jewell. It's changed my life in amazing ways. I'm always thinking about Her and how to please Her. I hope you'll enjoy it too. Please post about your experiences.

jason(jasmine)(pinky)
AliceInBondageLand
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

"If they could replace us all with machines, they would"

As a dominant woman who is currently single and seeking, I find this thread a little creepy and Stepford Wives-ish.
... kinks are hotter when they are authentic.
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com - Putting FUN back into FemDom!!!
Princess_HKitty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Princess_HKitty »

AliceInBondageLand wrote:"If they could replace us all with machines, they would"

As a dominant woman who is currently single and seeking, I find this thread a little creepy and Stepford Wives-ish.
Oh, hey, the places we bump into those we know ;) *waves a pink-bowed hoodie sleeve*

I reallllly gotta agree.
zyx987
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by zyx987 »

Princess_HKitty wrote:
AliceInBondageLand wrote:"If they could replace us all with machines, they would"

Oh, hey, the places we bump into those we know ;) *waves a pink-bowed hoodie sleeve*

I reallllly gotta agree.
Don't worry ladies, a computer program can never really replicate a real, dominant woman.
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

the submissives are programing there Dommes, its topping from below taken to a new level
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
Hawkward
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): My wife!

Post by Hawkward »

jason1 wrote:Anyway I love belonging to Mistress Jewell. It's changed my life in amazing ways. I'm always thinking about Her and how to please Her. I hope you'll enjoy it too. Please post about your experiences.

jason(jasmine)(pinky)
Tried it out and I have a couple thoughts on it I'd like to share

Spoiler tagging these in case it affect anybody's experience...
Spoiler: show
- Daily assignments and night rituals appear to be on a rotor, as opposed to random. I started up two instances of Mistress Jewell and the tasks were the same. Not that this is too bothersome, but it would be nice to have more flavour in the variety as opposed to s pre-determined rotor.

- Morning ritual should be set to a later time, and not just the next day (started up script at midnight, made me do my morning ritual there and then).

- The enema punishment doesn't feel all that severe at all. While the times I can use my anal douche are limited to my bowels "mood", the adding of salt, or soap to the enema doesn't make it all that big a difference to me.

- I would have liked if asking for food, drink, and to entertain yourself wasn't always answered the same. A mistress should adapt to what the slave wants and restrict his wants to a reasonable degree, or at least have parameters in the code that tell the program how much of "x" slave has done. Let's say you need to use the toilet a fourth time, if it's just a number 1, it could punish you by making you drink it. If you needed a number 2, then it can demand you smell it for a period of time (that way it's not going into the area of scat, and I'm sure most people wouldn't appreciate having to smell their own poop).

- As for food, it could have given you a strict order of what kind of foods you can't eat. For example "No snacks" or "no sugar with your cereal", small things that could be an inconvenience to you while at the same time promoting a healthier diet.

- I would have liked if there was an option to incorporate their own form of Carlilock (chastity keyholding community) into the script that could allow you to set similar parametres such as max/min days. It could even use this as a task and have you write down in a dialogue box but not take a pic (as it will probably need the file to open in the script).

Example:
> Jewell requests if you have a chastity device with a Y/N reply
> Jewell could be impressed for having on, or punish you for not having one
> At this point introduce the safety parameters and stuff
> Prompt slave two give the code and forget it by reading a series of long random digits, or something to make them divert their focus.
That's all I can think for now. It's great fun though and i intend to play along to get the most out of it :D
domesticfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by domesticfred »

This is very good
https://github.com/darkconsole/PyMaster.git
Just be obedient and take on extra tasks/chores, or you'll be going to work with dirty underwear and squirming most of the day because you have to pee. Also I sure miss drinking beverages other than water. (She's being a little more lenient on me now that I've completed all my punishments, volunteered a night sleeping in a closet, smothered my ass with peanut butter, and peed outside at 3AM.)

No graphics at all.