PC Mistress

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
rebelgirl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: PC Mistress

Post by rebelgirl »

green wrote:
sevenofnine wrote:I found a software such as PC mistress at www.adultgamecontrol.com.
a free version exist :smile:
Eww.
I don't like it it. It looks ugly and there isn't even one script available for it.
Play video films (synchronized film. other software cannot do this !!!)
LOL!

//by looking at it again. I have to admit that the whole programme is a joke. I dont ment to offend the author but it's probably made in about 2 hours and the author wants 30€ for a licence. And you don't really benefit from a licencse, since there seems to be no content at all.

hmn..

-green-
I really don't agree with you.
You said taht you don't find any script ?? It's false there is many script. The true is that you doesn't search them ... There are script on the forum too but you have to download them. I suscribe on the forum and I download free scripts and then scripts for member.
Moreover, with this software you can create your own script. I like this princip : imagine what you want. I hate doing only what someone told me to do. There are available scripts and you just have to change them : it's not difficult. There are many functions too .. I mean that you have more possibilties as in a software with only 2 buttons.
For the appearance of the sotware, it's look like windows so I don't understand where is the problem...
And what do you want : A beautiful softaware which is slow and just have 2 actions ( so you cannot do something) or a software lihe this where you can imagine, create easily what your want ...
For me , the choice is the second. But you can think what you want. It's just unfair for people who will read that message and who will not download the software because of what you wrote. That's why I had to post this message to say that it's a good software. It's not perfect but any software is perfect ...
To end my post I just want to encourage people to test this software because I'm crazy about it. I was a long time that I search a software like that. To resume it's easy, many possibilities, free scripts available and the license is not expensive as other software ( 70 euro for a good game or more for a development software ).

Thanks sevenofnine to send us this link.

Oh I forget to say that this software was probably not written in 2 hours. If you never wrote a software, you just cannot say that ...
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: PC Mistress

Post by green »

rebelgirl wrote:
green wrote:
sevenofnine wrote:I found a software such as PC mistress at www.adultgamecontrol.com.
a free version exist :smile:
Eww.
I don't like it it. It looks ugly and there isn't even one script available for it.
Play video films (synchronized film. other software cannot do this !!!)
LOL!

//by looking at it again. I have to admit that the whole programme is a joke. I dont ment to offend the author but it's probably made in about 2 hours and the author wants 30€ for a licence. And you don't really benefit from a licencse, since there seems to be no content at all.

hmn..

-green-
I really don't agree with you.
You said taht you don't find any script ?? It's false there is many script. The true is that you doesn't search them ... There are script on the forum too but you have to download them. I suscribe on the forum and I download free scripts and then scripts for member.
Moreover, with this software you can create your own script. I like this princip : imagine what you want. I hate doing only what someone told me to do. There are available scripts and you just have to change them : it's not difficult. There are many functions too .. I mean that you have more possibilties as in a software with only 2 buttons.
For the appearance of the sotware, it's look like windows so I don't understand where is the problem...
And what do you want : A beautiful softaware which is slow and just have 2 actions ( so you cannot do something) or a software lihe this where you can imagine, create easily what your want ...
For me , the choice is the second. But you can think what you want. It's just unfair for people who will read that message and who will not download the software because of what you wrote. That's why I had to post this message to say that it's a good software. It's not perfect but any software is perfect ...
To end my post I just want to encourage people to test this software because I'm crazy about it. I was a long time that I search a software like that. To resume it's easy, many possibilities, free scripts available and the license is not expensive as other software ( 70 euro for a good game or more for a development software ).

Thanks sevenofnine to send us this link.
Hey there rebelgirl,
Thanks for offering us a different view of that programme. I agree with you on that part, that no one should use my post as a reason for not even trying that programme.

I ask everyone who likes that kind of programmes, to try it, and make themselves their own opinion about it and post that here in the forums.

Oh I forget to say that this software was probably not written in 2 hours. If you never wrote a software, you just cannot say that ...
Hmn. I wrote many programmes. An interpreter like that is not a big deal. If you use Visual Studio or Delphi you will have all kind of plugins and Custom Objects you can simply embed for features like playing videos, sound and so on.

Also a free alternative which imo is even better would be cybtermistress(.org).
Cybermistress has many scripts, and it's all for free, the new version will probably even allow playback of video files. It has a good script editor and validator as well.

Also your(?) programme has a really bad presentation. I didn't mention that earlier, but that website looks like it's from the 1990's, when everyone was using framesets and ugly texture-patterns ;-) .

I'm not sure if you're the author, but if you are, please just read my post as a critique and nothing else.

There's always room for improvement ;-)

-green-
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind